Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Popular Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze Dies of Poisoning From Her Assistants PIX - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze Dies of Poisoning From Her Assistants PIX (2398 Views)

Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze Dies of Poisoning From Her Assistants PIX by megawealth01: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2020
Prophetess Success Oni died yesterday after she was allegedly poisoned by her assistant pastors.

Before her death, she had confided in one of her friends alleging that her pastors had poisoned her in over to take over her ministry.

REST in peace Prophetess Success Oni

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/popular-prophetess-success-oni-dies-of.html?m=1

Re: Popular Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze Dies of Poisoning From Her Assistants PIX by seunlayi(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2020
So sad
Re: Popular Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze Dies of Poisoning From Her Assistants PIX by NairalandDoctor(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2020
Man is more Dangerous than a all the wild animals combined, we get easily jealous by the people we benefit from. Rest In Peace MaMa

₦airalandDoctor
Re: Popular Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze Dies of Poisoning From Her Assistants PIX by charity73: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2020
Wicked world, people are wicked sha
Re: Popular Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze Dies of Poisoning From Her Assistants PIX by chibaby1985(f): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2020
The police really need to do proper investigation to ascertain what really HAPPENED... This shouldn't be swept under the carpet
Re: Popular Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze Dies of Poisoning From Her Assistants PIX by megawealth01: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Why kill this BEAUTY
megawealth01:
Prophetess Success Oni died yesterday after she was allegedly poisoned by her assistant pastors.

Before her death, she had confided in one of her friends alleging that her pastors had poisoned her in over to take over her ministry.

REST in peace Prophetess Success Oni

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/popular-prophetess-success-oni-dies-of.html?m=1
Re: Popular Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze Dies of Poisoning From Her Assistants PIX by zinaunreal(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hello everyone im zina and a well studied fortune teller/ seer( divination) Message me if you need answers to all manner of esoteric arts. For business, family, relationship advice. (Past , present & future events)

Questions concerning future events on the health, concerning investments, finance, property, position, occupation, domestic and social affairs and relationships: in fact anything which seems to make the future bleek and you need answers , i can be of help. I also provide special information to acquire luck always in life.

Whatsapp: 07067282882
Instagram : zinaunreal

(1) (Reply)

F.E.C.A Nigeria - Any Members Here? / Belief In God Boils Down To A Gut Feeling. / How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.