Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing (8623 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Big Busty Lady In Bra And Pant Dance Step Beside A Pool Got People Laughing / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by Pmtvng: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2020
This can be fun.

This couple seems to be enjoying themselves.

But people won’t let them enjoy in peace as they keep laughing at them.

Watch the Hilarious Video ==> HERE

Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by Pmtvng: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2020
Watch the Viral Video ==> HERE

1 Like

Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by Pmtvng: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2020
Lol
Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by Pmtvng: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
cool
Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by lilybonny(f): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Oh my smiley
Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by Pmtvng: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
lilybonny:
Oh my smiley
lol
Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
Disgusting....
Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by Timileyin1234(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
This is not kissing, it is called raking of mouth

1 Like

Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by Xbolmax: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
All I see here is man kissing man
Kojubelo

1 Like

Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by cole19(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
Now that IMES is here..All these public display of indecency will finally come to an end.

Welcome IMES grin
Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by IamPlato(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
I See Zombie Kissin Zombie. Uganda People Again
Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by DaddyMorenike: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
I have only one question peeps. Please, who's the woman in the relationship.
Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by MayhorE(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Disgusting....
perfect word to use exactly.
DISGUSTING
I even feel like throwing up

1 Like

Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by BetterMan247(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
practice makes perfect.
Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by Pmtvng: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
MayhorE:

perfect word to use exactly.

DISGUSTING

I even feel like throwing up
lol
Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by telkevog(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Is he sucking fuel out from tank?
Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by telkevog(m): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
May be the man is a mechanic, he is used to sucking petrol out from the tank grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by EmmySparky(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
those are two men
Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by Pmtvng: 1:04am On Jan 10, 2020
telkevog:
May be the man is a mechanic, he is used to sucking petrol out from the tank grin grin grin grin grin
Savage
Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by Richnerd69: 1:07am On Jan 10, 2020
telkevog:

Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by Karemarealty288(m): 3:43am On Jan 10, 2020
grin grin

Re: Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing by Pmtvng: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. / My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday / PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.