Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media (83728 Views)

Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner / See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Zenithpeak(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
HBB1:

Mr Oga why will they miss the Americans and deliberately hit the Ukrainian plane, with no Americans on board?

The global support was already on their side...?

What was the aim?

They already said they will take revenge from America allies and may not attack America directly.

The Iranians on board are collateral damage just to draw some levels of sympathy to themselve and make it look like an accident. Check other nationals in that ill-fated aircraft and see that they are all allied countries with the united states.

This is a pure terrorist act and must be adequately addressed as one.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by blowjohn(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
salford:

I watched it too. Intelligence said it was Iran.
Like I mentioned, even if Canada eventually CONFIRM it was indeed a rocket, Canada would see out a way to heal the families of those involved. we are not a war mongering nation.

Nobody is talking about war oga.
What we r saying is that Iran denied the claim days before.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by salford: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
blowjohn:

Nobody is talking about war oga. What we r saying is that Iran denied the claim days before.
Okay.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by KingAzubuike(f): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
Zenithpeak:

Did you call that an accident?

Your reasoning amazes me well. They said the will attack Americans allies. Check the nationals in that crashed plane you'll see that the attack was mastermind. The Iranians in that plane are unfortunately a collateral damage.

Oga use your number 6. If that plane was shot by a missile, it would have been a free fall but no , the pilot even tried to turn back to the airport.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by HBB1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
Zenithpeak:

They already said they will take revenge from America allies and may not attack America directly.

The Iranians on board are collateral damage just to draw some levels of sympathy to themselve and make it look like an accident. Check other nationals in that ill-fated aircraft and see that they are all allied countries with the united states.

So if you were the leader of Iran, this is how you will attack America's allies?
Shoot down a passenger aircraft within your airspace?

Does this make sense?

Are you related to Buhari in any way? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by drakeli: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
I don’t want to hear that Iran after getting a nuclear weapon mistakenly shoot it to Nigeria thinking it’s the US o cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Aladdin1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
salford:

I watched it too. Intelligence said it was Iran.
Like I mentioned, even if Canada eventually CONFIRM it was indeed a rocket, Canada would see out a way to heal the families of those involved. we are not a war mongering nation.
see ur mouth like "i watched it too" you watched it too? so why were you saying rubbish beforehand?.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Insectkiller: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
176 innocent people gone just like that..

Iran nah devil..

They should be wiped out of d surface of d earth..

That's why I respect Saudi Arabia..thats why d Holy Land, Mecca is respected..eventhough the Iranian did not recognize/respect Mecca..

Iran hated Mecca and they don't see it as Holy Land...

They strike the plane on purpose.. I want the list and Nationality of the Passengers on Board (the plane) to be published..

Also, Russia dey fvck up Sha, why Dem dey secretly selling weapons to this shitholes..

Russia act as snitch sometx.

Wetin Dem gain nah cool shocked shocked
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by salford: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Aladdin1:
see ur mouth like "i watched it too" you watched it too? so why were you saying rubbish beforehand?.
We are for peace in Canada.
The PM said more evidence are needed to confirm.

US can do it all alone, after all they are the world police.

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by SmartyPants(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
cupidFlint:
Judging from Iran's refusal to hand the levelover the black box and the level of damage that was done to the plane I knew that plane couldn't have crashed on its own. There have to be a heavy external explosion that made its parts shatter to the level pictured. Remember the passengers were Americans travelling to Canada and Iran vowed to hit USA hard... they just bit more than they can chew

there was not a single American onboard. 82 iranians, 60 canadaians and others.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by 21cents: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Oga use your number 6. If that plane was shot by a missile, it would have been a free fall but no , the pilot even tried to turn back to the airport.
pls stop quoting that Zenithpeak. Him mumu no get part 2.. I'll still wait for the black box results tho.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by kenostika(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
NY TIMES have released the video of the plane being hit by Iran missile https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/09/video/iran-plane-missile.html
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by mvem(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

It has being debunked... The pilot never tried to turn back, it has being confirmed....It went down instantaneously

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Omoslim26: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
StrikeBack:
Okay let’s wait and see
How can we rope Nigeria into all this
very very easy
buy 3 ropes
tie one ontop of aso rock
tie another one at the white house
tie one at tahran
then tie the 3 together
case closed now everywhere dey good;-)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Zenithpeak(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
21cents:
pls this thread isn't meant for dumb kids. We're discussing serious issues on the thread awaiting brilliant responses and inputs from viewers, don't come here with your bigoted ugly mind to pollute the thread with your hatred for a certain religion.

Another terrorist spotted.

What is the consolation for those bomb strapping blood sucking demons like you if not paradise full of sexual activities and wine.

Some wicked peeps are taking advantage of a situation to committee a crime that boarders on terrorism and seeking justifications for their evil act and one unintelligent person is saying nonsense here.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by iamme1234(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Efcc won’t learn how to handle covert operations
All they are after is carrying white hilux bursting yahoo boys ups and down.
Useless set of brats
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by mvem(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Zenithpeak:

Oga Not all....These things happen. US Jets were scrambled from UAE after Iran launched missiles to Iraq. Iran Military was alert and agitated, they possibly mistook the plane as a foreign military plane...There is no logic for them deliberately killing their people...It was just a grave error due to the tension
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by 21cents: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
Zenithpeak:

Another terrorist spotted.

What is the consolation for those bomb strapping blood sucking demons like you if not paradise full of sexual activities and wine.

Some wicked peeps are taking advantage of a situation to committee a crime that boarders on terrorism and seeking justifications for their evil act and one unintelligent person is saying nonsense here.
and how did come to the conclusion that I'm a terrorist?? Be mindful of the words you use on an anonymous individual on the net. And pls go back to school and learn how to write words correctly cause I can't make anything out of the gibberish you wrote up there.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Gertyman: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Roon9:
Where's that kingAzubuike spewish trash from a hole?

Omo that guy tire me ooo... He don make another incorrect comment on page 8 of this topic/thread. That guy no dey get the point right jare
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Zenithpeak(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
HBB1:

So if you were the leader of Iran, this is how you will attack America's allies?
Shoot down a passenger aircraft within your airspace?

Does this make sense?

Are you related to Buhari in any way? grin

Those guys aren't serious people they rejoice in bloodshed and I can never agree with their mentality. Let them release those black boxes and let the whole world know the truth about the sad event. Until then, I stand on my word, that is their own cowardice way of retaliation.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Free ticket to Iran..contact me if u are interested grin
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Aladdin1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
salford:

We are for peace in Canada. US can do it all alone.
Mind you,there can be no peace without justice.no one is calling for war but that the culprit be held accountable.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Zenithpeak(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
mvem:
Oga Not all....These things happen. US Jets were scrambled from UAE after Iran launched missiles to Iraq. Iran Military was alert and agitated, they possibly mistook the plane as a foreign military plane...There is no logic for them deliberately killing their people...It was just a grave error due to the tension

Your point is clear and I will try and check this information out.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by baralatie(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
kenostika:
NY TIMES have released the video of the plane being hit by Iran missile https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/09/video/iran-plane-missile.html
gbagaun! that is evidence!!!!!
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by luluosas(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
So, Iran killed her citizens for nothing?
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mistakenly grin grin grin
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Gertyman: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
K00da:
Free ticket to Iran..contact me if u are interested grin

Abeg give one to KingAzubuike.. He wan visit hin ancestors wey dey live for Iran grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by salford: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Aladdin1:
Mind you,there can be no peace without justice.no one is calling for war but that the culprit be held accountable.
so what do you expect us to do? Go to war with Iran. Never going to happen.
Iran would apologize. Trudeau said more evidence needed to establish cause and already said it was accidental.

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by AlBaqir(m): 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
mvem:
Not only US are saying It. It is very likely Iran did it in error. The plane was shot down when the tension was very high and was likely mistaken for a foreign fighter Jet. It was likely a big Mistake in the heat of things

@bold, and that makes it "true" grin grin

Who are those saying it? Bunch of cons U.S. allies who have not even see any investigative report. Please use your number six. It's another propaganda to distract attention.

A fighter jet doesn't move at the same frequency a civilian plane moves.

The plane took off from Iranian airport and it's still some miles away from Airport when the incident happened.

Even when Iran down U.S. so-called most sophisticated drone, several warning messages were sent before it was down. Should a Fighter jet of the enemy enters Iran territorial air, it will never allowed to reach Tehran before it is taken down.

Anyway, here's a news for you:

Iran
@Iran

#Iran Civil Aviation Chief at Televised speech:
We invite experts from countries of France (plane’s engine manufacturer), US (plane designer) Canada and Ukraine for cooperating with us... the Ukranian delegation arrived today in Tehran.
#UkrainianPlaneCrash
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Niralanders Muslim Supporters of Iran (NMSI) does not like this news.

They have been pushing Iran to fight fight fight. It's quite funny, how do you tell a small kid to punch his elder brother in the mouth? Oga oo, I fear wuna
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by KingAzubuike(f): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
mvem:
It has being debunked... The pilot never tried to turn back, it has being confirmed....It went down instantaneously
Young man, the pilot tried to return. The iranians weren't responsible. Take it or believe it.

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by abeggnow: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sunofgod:
Mad Mullahs.....that's why they're hiding the black boxes.

They are guilty.......all because one of your senior terrorist was killed?

How many americans were on that plane?

Fools....
Like you know a thing about Iran or the geopolitics going on.I doubt you can locate Iran on a map

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.