Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media (83758 Views)

Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner / See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by somehow: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Says who? what is your evidence?
fergie001:

The black box is useless to them.....Only a few countries in the world (France, Germany and the US) possess the expertise to analyse the contents.....hence, it's useless to them.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Xisnin(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Elvis2kay:
USA the biggest liar of all time.. A country that deliberately killed her own citizens in 9/11. Just to convinced the word that it was a terrorist attacked.
Another one.
Too dumbt to think.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by olril17(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
Racoon:
On point sir.
so hilarious...Igbos hate their marginalization in Nigeria but always back and cheer the maltreatment of others due to "religion"
fecking clowns
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Malcolm123: 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
joyandfaith:
I guessed as much. if iran develops nuclear weapons, one day iran will mistakenly nuke the world. Iranians are not well-organized.

na just speculation ...apart from CNN no Oda news is reporting such news ...you think say dey will kill 82 of their country men wen there is not even a single America on the plane

buh there ar 82 Iranians 62 Canadians
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Skmoda360(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
joyandfaith:
I guessed as much. if iran develops nuclear weapons, one day iran will mistakenly nuke the world. Iranians are not well-organized.
Who wan dash/sell em nukes?
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by jaxxy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
salford1:
Even though there were 63 Canadians on that plane, this is how much we Canadians believe our brothers south of the border angry

What do Canadians know? Us said highly likely not it was... yet people wud jump into their own conclusions of it can not be.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Afamed: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
lizdammy:
I posted this yesterday and one Afamed was there threatening life ban for himself.
https://www.nairaland.com/5620376/breaking-it-seems-iran-shot
Use your tongue to count your teeth. Is there any evidence to back the claim saved for the usual war /tool propaganda?
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by fergie001: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
somehow:
Says who? what is your evidence?
I am not there nah....
Just giving the benefits of the doubts!

The Iran Minister said so anyways.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Malcolm123: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
olril17:

so hilarious...Igbos hate their marginalization in Nigeria but always back and cheer the maltreatment of others due to "religion"
fecking clowns

lol...very funny .....Las las PMB be their master

USA vs Iran
Fulani empire vs IPOB ....we all know d super power
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Zenithpeak(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
blowjohn:

Guess what.
Canadian prime minister is holding a live one now.
It's been confirmed.
A surface to air missile shot by iran brought the plane down.
Omo the guy dey vex oooo

CNN live

This is a news to follow to logical end. Waiting for UK's Borris Johnson statement about their citizens affected.

Ukraine will not want to take easy with Iran... May be the case will land Iran international criminal court and heavy fines and sanctions will follow.

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by joyandfaith: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Malcolm123:

na just speculation ...apart from CNN no Oda news is reporting such news ...you think say dey will kill 82 of their country men wen there is not even a single America on the plane

buh there ar 82 Iranians 62 Canadians
accidental hit. and one day poorly organized iran will accidentally use nuclear weapons and nuke the world. that is why I do not want Iran to have nuclear weapons.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
emmabest2000:
Fear US oooo

Na like play like play US will trigger a real fight between Iran and Russians grin

Only sensible comment I've seen...

US is playing very smart ...

In my opinion, Iran is holding back the blackbox to make sure the content isnt tampered with by world power "US"...

I dont think they did this... US trying to use it's tricks to turn Russia against Iran ...
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by mormoney85(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sunofgod:
Mad Mullahs.....that's why they're hiding the black boxes.

They are guity.......because a terrorist was killed?
if the flight had developed fault in the air the pilot will make some calls before crash, so something hit the plane destroyed every thing causing immediate crash
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by tunary(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sunofgod:
Mad Mullahs.....that's why they're hiding the black boxes.

They are guity.......because a terrorist was killed?
It's very obvious they shot it down, that's y they are trying to conceal the evidence
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by blowjohn(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Zenithpeak:

This is a news to follow to logical end. Waiting for UK's Borris Johnson statement about their citizens affected.

Ukraine will not want to take easy with Iran... May be the case will land Iran international criminal court and heavy fines and sanctions will follow.

Even Canada has promised they will make sure they get justice. I think most of the people on the plane were canadians.
Iran don enter am

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Switinthemiddle(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
I had my suspicions all along. Those Arabs don't forgive easily embarassed
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by shiwex: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Are we to believe this US intelligence. Same one that said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by golddust6000(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Don’t attack me attract the message
ABCthings:
So we should let Iran continue their rituals abi?
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by shiwex: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
tunary:
It's very obvious they shot it down, that's y they are trying to conceal the evidence

They never said they wont release the blackbox, they said they will not release it to America or Boeing.

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by olril17(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Malcolm123:

lol...very funny .....Las las PMB be their master

USA vs Iran
Fulani empire vs IPOB ....we all know d super power
so funny..
cheering the same thing they complain about not cos of common Sense but religion...but backed a Muslim presidential candidate in the last election...
imagine how miserable the minority Muslims of Biafra will be..
confused clowns
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Malcolm123: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
Switinthemiddle:
I had my suspicions all along. Those Arabs don't forgive easily embarassed

no single American on the plane ..buh over 80 Iranians u call dat one revenge ......
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Odunolumide(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
OAUTemitayo:
Fake news
you need to read more . Guess you rely only on nairaland for your news
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by shiwex: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
Racoon:
I could be a possibility otherwise, why is Iranian authorities quick to say they will not give the plane's black box to Boeing? Why not allow the Ukrainian government to make the statement since the ill-fated airliner belongs to it?

You dont know how aviation industry works mate......the accident happened in Iran so by aviation laws, it makes them the lead investigator.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Reference(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
Too bad for Iran....Too bad.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Roon9(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Where's that kingAzubuike spewing trash from a hole?
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Zenithpeak(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
blowjohn:

Even Canada has promised they will make sure they get justice. I think most of the people on the plane were canadians.
Iran don enter am

63 Canadians were on that ill-fated aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Osnuf34(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Thought as much
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by HBB1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
awon war analysts cool

Awon onisokuso!

It seems Iran is not as powerful as they analysed! grin

Oshi

2 Likes

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Roon9(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
SimDan95:
I had been seriously expecting speculations over these issue. knowing Iran's military personnel and power holders Revere in the fact that terrorism gives them a hard on.

Why else would they hide and refuse to release the black box for further investigation.

This would sound incentive but I'll say it anyway, Head slammers seriously have a penchant for terrorism and chaos, that's why you see most head slammers on NL ranting senselessly, telling Trump to apologise and prophesying destruction.

since they are blinded by religious fanatism, common reasoning override them to consider the fact that the US won't have carried out the act without conviction and evidence.

Watch how they flood here to spill venom as usual[ especially that slug that shouts and calls real niggur real niggur like a potent incantation to ward away stupidity.

spits

The boy is a daft aswear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.