Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media (83736 Views)

Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner / See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Yoighaman(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
If this is true, then it is extremely sad and terribly unfortunate. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
SimDan95:
I had been seriously expecting speculations over these issue. knowing Iran's military personnel and power holders Revere in the fact that terrorism gives them a hard on.

Why else would they hide and refuse to release the black box for further investigation.

This would sound incentive but I'll say it anyway, Head slammers seriously have a penchant for terrorism and chaos, that's why you see most head slammers on NL ranting senselessly, telling Trump to apologise and prophesying destruction.

since they are blinded by religious fanatism, common reasoning override them to consider the fact that the US won't have carried out the act without conviction and evidence.

Watch how they flood here to spill venom as usual[ especially that slug that shouts and calls real niggur real niggur like a potent incantation to ward away stupidity.

spits

grin real Niggur got me rolling on the floor.

Truly annoying a times.

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by GlassDoc: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
Siga:
Trump and Iran caused this nonsense..... they all have blood on their hands....
you can do better

4 Likes

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Zenithpeak(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
kingEllah:

A bus crash that killed 17, and injured 24 also happened today, in Tehran.

I hope they will not mistakenly launched their nuclear weapon against their citizens.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by blowjohn(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
jayson87:
dumb Nigerians believe the US hok line and sinker

Richard quest of CNN just mentioned about 5 countries that have the technology to go through the black boxes and guess what?
He said Iran doesn't have the technology!!
So what will they do with them?

The Iranian government is saying that the plane turned back before it crashed.
Well, Richard quest countered that if that's the case then it means there was an impact or explosion which still leads credence to the rumour.
CNN is talking about it right now.

Am not a CNN fan cos they r all bastards.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Elvis2kay: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
USA the biggest liar of all time.. A country that deliberately killed her own citizens in 9/11. Just to convinced the word that it was a terrorist attacked.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by fergie001: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
cupidFlint:
Judging from Iran's refusal to hand the levelover the black box and the level of damage that was done to the plane I knew that plane couldn't have crashed on its own. There have to be a heavy external explosion that made its parts shatter to the level pictured. Remember the passengers were Americans travelling to Canada and Iran vowed to hit USA hard... they just bit more than they can chew
No American was on the plane

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by klever18(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
wtf if it isn't iran that brought it down?i watched the video the plane was in flame before it came down
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Chigozie105(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
God help us oo. The Iran people don't know what dey want to start because I'm sure dey can't finish it cry they should better dialogue before is too late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Biodun556(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lies
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by drakeli: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
cupidFlint:
Judging from Iran's refusal to hand the levelover the black box and the level of damage that was done to the plane I knew that plane couldn't have crashed on its own. There have to be a heavy external explosion that made its parts shatter to the level pictured. Remember the passengers were Americans travelling to Canada and Iran vowed to hit USA hard... they just bit more than they can chew
Americans were not on the flight. Canadians were
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by ABCthings: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
StrikeBack:
Okay let’s wait and see

How can we rope Nigeria into all this
Why don't you take the next flight to Iran and when you're going don't forget to carry the Dullard along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by oluwasegun007(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mistake...

I think its time we anti missile in this country ooo

Which one is mistake again.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by SimDan95(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin real Niggur got me rolling on the floor.
Truly annoying a times.
explicitly annoying bro.

I visibly cringe when I come across his inventive
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by taf4u4me(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
US abeg fight ur fight...shebi everybody said you have the most sensitive,highly rated missiles and well trained soldiers ...dont hide under any country... Let Ukraine do their investigation and confirm the culprit...

2 Likes

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by AreaFada2: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
OK let them declare the dead martyrs. And the non-Muslims righteous infidels. shocked shocked

I hope this is not true. If true it is serious madness.

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
I ONLY PITTY THE CANADIANS
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Ayoslimzy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jokerman:
If tiny Iraq could invade Iran and wipe their asses under Hussein, is it the greatest world power that wouldn't ? grin
lol you need tutoring
Iraq that time was the most powerful nation in the Middle East and they didn’t wipe Iran ass...they were begging for a ceasefire agreement
Google is your friend my man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by 8stargeneral: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
many lives done go because of dey killed a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by lizdammy: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
CC Afamed
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by mvem(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
SimDan95:
I had been seriously expecting speculations over these issue. knowing Iran's military personnel and power holders Revere in the fact that terrorism gives them a hard on.

Why else would they hide and refuse to release the black box for further investigation.

This would sound incentive but I'll say it anyway, Head slammers seriously have a penchant for terrorism and chaos, that's why you see most head slammers on NL ranting senselessly, telling Trump to apologise and prophesying destruction.

since they are blinded by religious fanatism, common reasoning override them to consider the fact that the US won't have carried out the act without conviction and evidence.

Watch how they flood here to spill venom as usual[ especially that slug that shouts and calls real niggur real niggur like a potent incantation to ward away stupidity.

spits
The plane had mostly Iranians.....What gain will they have doing that on purpose. It was actually made in error

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by joyandfaith: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
I guessed as much. if iran develops nuclear weapons, one day iran will mistakenly nuke the world. Iranians are not well-organized.

8 Likes

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
CANADIANS, GOOD PEOPLE .GOD PLEASE SHOW THEM MERCY DURING JUDGEMENT AMEN.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by YelloweWest: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
I talk am

Canada should retaliate angry

What type of stupid mistake is that?

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by ABCthings: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
golddust6000:

"Since 1979, do you know how many times China has been at war with anybody?" Carter asked. "None. And we have stayed at war." The U.S., he noted, has only enjoyed 16 years of peace in its 242-year history, making the country "the most warlike nation in the history of the world," Carter said. This is, he said, because of America's tendency to force other nations to "adopt our American principles."

In China, meanwhile, the economic benefits of peace were clear to the eye. "How many miles of high-speed railroad do we have in this country?" he asked. While China has some 18,000 miles of high-speed rail, the U.S. has "wasted, I think, $3 trillion" on military spending. "It's more than you can imagine. China has not wasted a single penny on war, and that's why they're ahead of us. In almost every way."
So we should let Iran continue their rituals abi?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by WarriAproko: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
US dey use the media dey cause war
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
This seem purely tactical to me though. Iran not wanting to release the black box doesn't really mean they shot down the plane.

The Iranians don't trust the US. They will only release the box when all parties are present.
The Canadian government, the Ukrainian government n the US.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by bizzibodi(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
Zenithpeak:
Soulemani was assassinated by US

About 40 people died and another 213 hospitalized in a stampede at his burial

A 4.9 earthquake struck the land threatened their their military wares

About 176 people on board if a commercial flight was gruesomely killed as a result of needless revenge.....

Everything happened in just 72hrs...

I think this is a serious warning from your ancestors not to engage in any form of hostility in the recent time.
The mad ass pple will never learn.

5 Likes

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by ABCthings: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
GlassDoc:
you can do better
He can't, he is just too dumb. sad

3 Likes

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Zenithpeak(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
blowjohn:

Richard quest of CNN just mentioned about 5 countries that have the technology to go through the black boxes and guess what?
He said Iran doesn't have the technology!!
So what will they do with them?

The Iranian government is saying that the plane turned back before it crashed.
Well, Richard quest countered that if that's the case then it means there was an impact or explosion which still leads credence to the rumour.
CNN is talking about it right now.

Am not a CNN fan cos they r all bastards.

Black box seizure is just an attempt to save their incompetent faces.

CNN my pooooh! Very insensitive and unreasonable set of people, a disgrace to journalism.

5 Likes

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by lizdammy: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
I posted this yesterday and one Afamed was there threatening life ban for himself.
https://www.nairaland.com/5620376/breaking-it-seems-iran-shot

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by AlBaqir(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
The same US government that lied about Vietnam, Iraq, Libya, Syria, and lest we forget, shot down Iran Air Flight 655, killing all 290 civilian passengers, including 66 kids, now wants to believe #Iran attacked Ukraine Flight 752? {Sarah AbdAllah]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.