Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It (51280 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Kwara South Youths Kick Against Lai Mohammed’s Re-appointment As Minister / Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by aliucity1: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
If it doesn't go their way,it is uncalled for.How can these unserious set of people be complacent with the current security situation of our country?
Now that some people are trying to improvise to Savage the situation,you are calling for a ban.
The north is the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rekhina(f): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
jcross19:
are you not the one that said you want dick medically is that not haram?
In UAE isn't halal or Haram not even ibn ablam
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by PrinceMajestic: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
Allah knows that DanIslamal'ic northern good peoples Can never agree to it , they want to subdue Islam but Allah shall conquer at last ,fulanis is of Piss and we own the southwestern savanna as written in da canstitution ,so we say no to Amotaku insha allahu

Anyway am not perturb about Amotaku because Fear is in their midst
Fulanis shall conquer southwest
Allah be pressed
sick Islamic LovePeddler spotted. I Kant even fhuck u for free cus I know how badly Muslim hijab girls smells! Ur brain must be smelling as ur vagina does. The evidence is in ur write up. Fulani Islamic sex slave, ba turanchi(no good English) u can't even spell, u have no country. Descendant of Dirty maurading vagabonds. Fulani d beast of no nation. I will not even fork u for free. U smell, no air in ur body, all ur body is covered with big dirty oozing hijab. U want Fulani to conquer people n continue killing, u will be raped to death by ur fellow Fulani terrorists insha allah

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rekhina(f): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Who is this almajiri ? Who allowed a lowlife fourth wife of a dirty boko haram terrorist here ? You're nothing but a descendant of bandits and cross-borders criminal rogues like uthman Dan fodio. You and your cohorts in that poverty stricken and diseases ravaged north are mad.
I have my m.sc FYI
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rekhina(f): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
sick Islamic LovePeddler spotted. I Kant even fhuck u for free cus I know how badly Muslim hijab girls smells! Ur brain must be smelling as ur vagina does. The evidence is in ur write up. Fulani Islamic sex slave, ba turanchi(no good English) u can't even spell, u have no country. Descendant of Dirty maurading vagabonds. Fulani d beast of no nation. I will not even fork u for free. U smell, no air in ur body, all ur body is covered with big dirty oozing hijab. U want Fulani to conquer people n continue killing, u will be raped to death by ur fellow Fulani terrorists insha allah
U can't fvck me 4 free ,because u know u will die after that! No smallboy fvcks me
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rekhina(f): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
princemajestic irony of ya pitiable self , may Allah help u as you hate fulani 4 nothing ,Prince of dirty dirty
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rekhina(f): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
I don't live in nigerriyya et the moment ok! So no greedy black soul will rape me but u ,yes u will be rape so u taste wickadness
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Legendguru: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lol
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by PrinceMajestic: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
U can't fvck me 4 free ,because u know u will die after that! No smallboy fvcks me
trash, I will not even agree to fvck u. D first time i fuckd a Fulani lady my penis smelled for weeks n I got STD. after treating myself I swore never to fvck Fulani or Hausa girls again. U smell badly, ur body is always covered with dirty oozing hijab that smells badly. Hijab ordour almost killed me in katsina. Nigeria isn't ur country dirty b!tch. U can't conquer anybody apart from d foolish Hausa people. What is ur fulani terrorist boko haram n Fulani herdsmen terrorists waiting for b4 they conquer the southern Nigeria? U don't think they're scared of our Niger Delta militias? U say allah b pressed? Lol, fool! U can't even use English in this 21st century yet u want ur people to conquer southern Nigeria? allah is dead, Qassem soleimani, abubakar al-bagdhadi etc were killed like chickens but allah cannot save them or do anything? U re living an evil and cursed life as a Fulani sex slave b!tch nd as a Muslim sex slave. U are smelling and have diseases in ur opened vagina so I cannot agree to Bleep u for free and mind u no foolish man that has fuckdd u is half as better as our poorest in the south. Dirty thing, by name of allah Fulani terrorists must rape u to death today or soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
I have my m.sc FYI

It shows clearly in the highly disjointed and incoherent craps you posted. "I have my m.sc" blah,blah ! You are a disgrace to whatever academic title that you might have been fraudulently awarded through the back door. You are a big joke if you think you're in anyway educated. Olodo omo lagilagi !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Milant22(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
Allah knoyouws that DanIslamal'ic northern good peoples Can never agree to it , they want to subdue Islam but Allah shall conquer at last ,fulanis is of Piss and we own the southwestern savanna as written in da canstitution ,so we say no to Amotaku insha allahu

Allah be pressed
you're sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rekhina(f): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
trash, I will not even agree to fvck u. D first time i fuckd a Fulani lady my penis smelled for weeks n I got STD. after treating myself I swore never to fvck Fulani or Hausa girls again. U smell badly, ur body is always covered with dirty oozing hijab that smells badly. Hijab ordour almost killed me in katsina. Nigeria isn't ur country dirty b!tch. U can't conquer anybody apart from d foolish Hausa people. What is ur fulani terrorist boko haram n Fulani herdsmen terrorists waiting for b4 they conquer the southern Nigeria? U don't think they're scared of our Niger Delta militias? U say allah b pressed? Lol, fool! U can't even use English in this 21st century yet u want ur people to conquer southern Nigeria? allah is dead, Qassem soleimani, abubakar al-bagdhadi etc were killed like chickens but allah cannot save them or do anything? U re living an evil and cursed life as a Fulani sex slave b!tch nd as a Muslim sex slave. U are smelling and have diseases in ur opened vagina so I cannot agree to Bleep u for free and mind u no foolish man that has fuckdd u is half as better as our poorest in the south. Dirty thing, by name of allah Fulani terrorists must rape u to death today or soon.
We shall knew who is as foolish and as wise ba! Watch ur back as DSS is coming I have ur IP address already u dare insult fulani
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by midehi2(f): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
Allah knows that DanIslamal'ic northern good peoples Can never agree to it , they want to subdue Islam but Allah shall conquer at last ,fulanis is of Piss and we own the southwestern savanna as written in da canstitution ,so we say no to Amotaku insha allahu

Allah be pressed
Where is this thing from?
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by midehi2(f): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
We shall knew who is as foolish and as wise ba! Watch ur back as DSS is coming I have ur IP address already u dare insult fulani
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rekhina(f): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
cheesy Christian's and acute H0rny is 5n6
Always talking about my al vagina , u shud respect me and stop ur filthy assaults ,
I won't insult u cos am a true islaminaya
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rekhina(f): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
midehi2:

Where is this thing from?
Talk of a HIV patient ! grin grin grin so funny illan banza
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by PrinceMajestic: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
princemajestic irony of ya pitiable self , may Allah help u as you hate fulani 4 nothing ,Prince of dirty dirty
I don't hate Fulani, I hate terrorists. I have fulanis as friends in katsina, sokoto, zamfara. they were kind to me. But Y can't u join boko haram and become a suicide bomber?so that ur wicked heart and your smelling vagina can explode to pieces? You shouldn't be here with the living. I know you were raped to death 2years ago and u will be raped to death again anywhere u live, UAE or Nigeria, ur death is death by rape from ur Fulani terrorists that hv raped a lot of Nigerian women to death so they must give u the same horrible death as a wicked soul that u are. I pronounce this on you, and it will happen bcus u deserve it. Smelling islamic vagina sex slave b!tch loser
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by oyatz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
What you are saying is irrelevant to the subject matter under discussion and of no direct bearing to my post.

#Change is the only thing that's constant.

Nigeria will be restructured (in different dimensions) gradually whether we like it or not.
Cherez:

Over 40yrs and you still blame your parents for whatever, then something must be wrong.
If Nzeogwu spoilt it, why haven't you changed it over 50yrs you "good ones" have been in power.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by totit: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin grin

This thread has been diverted to the comedy segment.

See heavy and funny insults. grin

LMAO grin

I can't fit laff abeg cheesy
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by orunto27: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
The Almajiris are jealous. No Brain. What about Operation Yaki?
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by oyatz(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
The person behind the Rhekina moniker you are qoating is not a woman but a man from a certain region of the country. I am surprised that you fell for his antics.

He views every issue solely from the ethno-religious prism and has a deep seated hatred for the Yorubas, especially the ones that practice the Islamic religion.

His level of tribalism is on the verge of insanity.

PrinceMajestic:
I don't hate Fulani, I hate terrorists. I have fulanis as friends in katsina, sokoto, zamfara. they were kind to me. But Y can't u join boko haram and become a suicide bomber?so that ur wicked heart and your smelling vagina can explode to pieces? You shouldn't be here with the living. I know you were raped to death 2years ago and u will be raped to death again anywhere u live, UAE or Nigeria, ur death is death by rape from ur Fulani terrorists that hv raped a lot of Nigerian women to death so they must give u the same horrible death as a wicked soul that u are. I pronounce this on you, and it will happen bcus u deserve it. Smelling islamic vagina sex slave b!tch loser

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by PrinceMajestic: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
Lol, which I.p? Who dash u DSS connection? U dead meat. How dare u say Fulani will conquer southwest? I'm from south-south zone but I am a Nigerian and I will protect Nigerians from foreign terrorists like u and ur Fulani terrorists. World global terrorism index says Fulani herdsmen are the 4th deadliest terrorists in the world, why didn't DSS make any arrests in respect to that? U cannot read, if u read well u will know I'm not Christian or Muslim but an Atheist who knows ur religion is lie and a scam

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rajosh(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:

Allah be pressed
Allah be Pressed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by PrinceMajestic: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
oyatz:
The person behind the Rhekina moniker you are qoating is not a woman but a man from a certain region of the country. I am surprised that you fell for his antics.

He views every issue solely from the ethno-religious prism and has a deep seated hatred for the Yorubas, especially the ones that practice the Islamic religion.

His level of tribalism is on the verge of insanity.

Terrorists don't deserve love. They deserve worse n most evil things of life. Imagine a man disguises as a woman here. For what purpose? Cyber terrorism I guess. That's what they known for, how can he hate his fellow Muslims from Yoruba? That's d Islam n Christian religion is all falsehood prepared by ancient wicked men
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by churchmind: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:

Allah be pressed
some people mumu go kiii dem after Dem go say na suicide
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Osaze007: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Cherez:

Add the figures for the 2 of your own.
Anyway, the topic here is the Northern guys saying you should be treated badly, and even the Igbos are not against your venture.
So, grow up, throw your dart rights and stop being like Iran that will rather blow up a plane with its citizens than fire at Americans

The focus here is rather than worry about Yorubas focus on your region
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by dalass(f): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
Gracealone:
Amotekun and Hishba Police, which one is illegal?

I tire oh grin
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by jchioma: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
romenna:

This is a typical brainwashed islamic extremist and suicide bomber/terrorist.
The people of south west currently face security challenges and they've decided to use locals in addressing the emerging security challenges and BOOM!
You're accusing them of subduing islam!
Spewing shiit about fulanis will conquer them!
Laying claims to the ownership of the southwestern savanna!
ARE YOU OKAY?
what is the nexus between providing security for Nigerians and islam?
what is your reason for saying fulanis will conquer south west?
could it be that ur fulani herdsmen were sent out to conquer other Nigerians?
DSS is a useless outfit if not, ur statement here is enough to round u up and charge u for terrorism!

Know sarcasm when you see one. The poster you quoted was only trolling. grin

But, in deed, such is the mentality of an average Fulani against the rest of us.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
don't insult me ok

No insult bro. grin
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by RPirez: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
Shut up and learn

Aboki Oloshi! angry

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by EagleEyeez: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Northerners and their youths always think through their Anus.
You have Hisbah in Kano but will not allow another region to establish what is good for them.
Bunch of Bastards....
I don't blame them though,is the Yorubas who are always selling out and are considered to be Slaves before them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes / Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.