Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It (51276 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Kwara South Youths Kick Against Lai Mohammed’s Re-appointment As Minister / Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by lukency(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
If ametokun is like IPOB then HISBA is also like IPOB.If govt failed in its responsibilities to provide security what do you expect.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
Allah knows that DanIslamal'ic northern good peoples Can never agree to it , they want to subdue Islam but Allah shall conquer at last ,fulanis is of Piss and we own the southwestern savanna as written in da canstitution ,so we say no to Amotaku insha allahu

Anyway am not perturb about Amotaku because Fear is in their midst
Fulanis shall conquer southwest
Allah be pressed
���������������
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by jcross19: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
In UAE isn't halal or Haram not even ibn ablam
hmmm wonderful so you mean gay, lesbians and transgender are not haram?
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Otsam(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
I don’t
Wallade:

Please explain how Hisbah is constitutional I want to be educated on Hisbah and it's constitutionality.

That’s sarcasm up there. You can see I added a question mark.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Sholaco: 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Useless tribe and lazy parasitic people grin..... what's the correlation between the Amotekun and the ipob.........the ipob are clamoring for secession while Amotekun want to protect their territory from deadly herdsmen,kidnappers,robbers and other criminals elements
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Nitrolekzi: 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
I dont think there is sense for some Northern people .
Wetin concern them with AMOTEKUN
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Alashoalash10: 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Staro:
The Northern Youths Council of Nigeria on Thursday kicked against the formation of ‘Operation Amotekun’ in the Southwest geopolitical zone of the country.

According to the NYCN, the security outfit inaugurated in Ibadan on Thursday is the “military wing” of the Oodua Peoples Congress.

It added that the newly established security outfit is in the league of the proscribed Independent Peoples of Biafra.

National President of NYCN, Alhaji Isah Abubakar, in a statement issued in Kaduna, urged the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), not to allow what he described as “unconstitutionality” to prevail.

Abubakar said, “Amotekun Group in Southwest is OPC Military wing in disguise and in the same league with the proscribed IPOB. The President must not allow this unconstitutionality to prevail.

“The Southwest Governors must desist from backing nefarious groups such as this one.

“Amotekun is a threat to peace and national security and an attempt to jeorpadize Nigeria’s sovereignty.

“Amotekun is no different from Boko Haram and IPOB Movement in their formative stages.

“Nigerian Police, DSS and Army shouldn’t take this lightly with the governors of Southwest.

“The National Security Adviser should promptly take steps that will avert the looming threat to our national security that is about to be threatened by Southwest governors, OPC and others,” Abubakar said.

https://punchng.com/northern-youths-kick-against-amotekun-say-outfit-opc-military-wing/amp/

What of the hisban police in the north? Why not call on PMB to barn them useless set of people who thinks they owned Nigeria alone if you like bring your useless cow to destroy our farm again
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Ejjis(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ipob is a freedom fighter while ametokun or what do you call it is a regional vigilante...slowpoke

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
PeterUdeme:

How did Yoruba sabotage Abiola presidency? How come they put pressure on the military until they left and handed over to a Yoruba man? Are you an illiterate or just a kid?
+664

check your history abachaz henchmen men are all yorubas start with his vice president
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by freethesheeple(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
Allah knows that DanIslamal'ic northern good peoples Can never agree to it , they want to subdue Islam but Allah shall conquer at last ,fulanis is of Piss and we own the southwestern savanna as written in da canstitution ,so we say no to Amotaku insha allahu

Allah be pressed

1940 mentalitiy in 2020....Up grade biko
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Wallade(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Otsam:
I don’t

That’s sarcasm up there. You can see I added a question mark.

Oh, I didn't get the sarcasm initially until you clarified it now.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Trezagezz: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:

Allah be pressed

You displayed your stupidity and level of reasoning in this your silly write up....
Amadioha kill you..
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rekhina(f): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
jchioma:

Know sarcasm when you see one. The poster you quoted was only trolling. grin

But, in deed, such is the mentality of an average Fulani against the rest of us.
nne , chineke gozipugi Anya ,dey never see anything yet , I was doing fine until those fools chased me out from their cursed country to a strangeland because of their wickedness around 2015 ,now they think I won't revenge kamnukwa, nne u are the only wise person here trust me! Tanks

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by bejeria101(m): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Una papa! Your affidavit dullard has limited time tell him I said so.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by tsdarkside(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jimmyme66:
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

d most reasonable post since i joined nairaland.
Broda, i concur 100+%

wait a minute....
does this means now,we stop bashin ipobians....??

i no understand....
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by mozzking: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:

Allah be pressed
Yeah Allah is pressed, he is full of shit
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by tsdarkside(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
nne , chineke gozipugi Anya ,dey never see anything yet , I was doing fine until those fools chased me out from their cursed country to a strangeland because of their wickedness around 2015 ,now they think I won't revenge kamnukwa, nne u are the only wise person here trust me! Tanks

woh....when am finish with you,you will cry uncle....mbok.... angry angry
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by mozzking: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
They are ur elders respect them

Its like you want to be unfortunate abi
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by tsdarkside(m): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
mozzking:

Its like you want to be unfortunate abi

dom min her....
she has my attention now.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by tsdarkside(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
where she dey....??
where she deyyyy....?? angry angry
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by timmxon(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:

Allah be pressed

And you are not ashame of yourself for written this rubbish.. Well you guyz should focus on your father land and never dream of coming to SW, coz you will all be level to grasshopper...
Ukabu
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Staro: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Alashoalash10:
What of the hisban police in the north? Why not call on PMB to barn them useless set of people who thinks they owned Nigeria alone if you like bring your useless cow to destroy our farm again

Abi
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by alphaeus212(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Awon aboki Amotekunle grin grin
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Insectkiller: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Foolish people..animalistic entity..
Barbarians... Nicompoos..

I blame British Government the colonial Lords for the mess(es)..

How on Earth would u have join/mix/add south plus north...
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by mozzking: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
sick Islamic LovePeddler spotted. I Kant even fhuck u for free cus I know how badly Muslim hijab girls smells! Ur brain must be smelling as ur vagina does. The evidence is in ur write up. Fulani Islamic sex slave, ba turanchi(no good English) u can't even spell, u have no country. Descendant of Dirty maurading vagabonds. Fulani d beast of no nation. I will not even fork u for free. U smell, no air in ur body, all ur body is covered with big dirty oozing hijab. U want Fulani to conquer people n continue killing, u will be raped to death by ur fellow Fulani terrorists insha allah

Amen a thousand times
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by edunaragold(f): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
This northerners are stupid oo,if u want them to cancelle amotekun the pls cancelled arewa youth too.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by mozzking: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=Rekhina post=85678649]We shall knew who is as foolish and as wise ba! Watch ur back as DSS is coming I have ur IP address already u dare insult fulani[/quote

Lol you just saying shit out of boredom. You must be so miserable
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by mozzking: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rajosh:
Allah be Pressed?

Yeah Allah needs to use toilet
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
romenna:

This is a typical brainwashed islamic extremist and suicide bomber/terrorist.
The people of south west currently face security challenges and they've decided to use locals in addressing the emerging security challenges and BOOM!
You're accusing them of subduing islam!
Spewing shiit about fulanis will conquer them!
Laying claims to the ownership of the southwestern savanna!
ARE YOU OKAY?
what is the nexus between providing security for Nigerians and islam?
what is your reason for saying fulanis will conquer south west?
could it be that ur fulani herdsmen were sent out to conquer other Nigerians?
DSS is a useless outfit if not, ur statement here is enough to round u up and charge u for terrorism!
Can't you recognise the sarcasmgringrin
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
timmxon:

And you are not ashame of yourself for written this rubbish.. Well you guyz should focus on your father land and never dream of coming to SW, coz you will all be level to grasshopper...
Ukabu
The sarcasm ah
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by teej83: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
delishpot:
But they have special police that enforces sharia in some northern states. Abegi.
delishpot:
But they have special police that enforces sharia in some northern states. Abegi.
[quote author=delishpot post=85656244]But they have special police that enforces sharia in some northern states. Abegi.
Isbah .The northerners fear Isbah than conventional police . Rubbish statement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.