Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It (51284 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Kwara South Youths Kick Against Lai Mohammed’s Re-appointment As Minister / Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Osaze007: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
jimyjames:

Your revolutionnow hero is a news paper vendor

When he runs away via Atlantic Ocean you can compare him

11 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by 9jahotblog: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
OPERATION AMOTEKUN: Things You Need To Know About the New Western Security Scheme

1. Each state donated 20 vehicles each, making 120 Amotekun vehicles. The vehicles would be dispatched to the respective states.

2. The headquarters will be at Ibadan, Oyo State.

3. The size of the troops would be determined by what each of the six states had capacity for and based on the level of
security threat.

4. Every state government will fund the troops in its state. It is the capacity of a state that will determine the size of troops it needs.

5. The idea behind Operation Amotekun is in a bid to localizing policing Salary of personnel will not be below the minimum wage.

6. Their operation will be seamless. If something is happening near the Oyo border, the Ogun Amotekun can cross into Oyo
and vice versa.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by lawman88(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
[b]Hisba police [/b]in kano is doing alot of damage to all non indigenes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by totit: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Osaze007:

:I
grin grin grin grin grin
Aaswaar you no well grin grin

Lmao grin

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by MudRaker: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
"There are decades when nothing happens and there are weeks decades happen" - Vladimir Lenin, in describing the rapid spate of events during the Russian revolution.

When the absurd begins to occur on a regular basis and satire is indistinguishable from reality, then you know war is on the horizon.

Nigeria is a failed state under Buhari and anytime soon war will break out.

I give Nigeria 5yrs tops to still be in existence before going full Yugoslavia.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Subzero047: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
The masters have spoken, the slaves have to obey

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Greenback: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
Rekhina:
Allah knows that DanIslamal'ic northern good peoples Can never agree to it , they want to subdue Islam but Allah shall conquer at last ,fulanis is of Piss and we own the southwestern savanna as written in da canstitution ,so we say no to Amotaku insha allahu

Anyway am not perturb about Amotaku because Fear is in their midst
Fulanis shall conquer southwest
Allah be pressed

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA...... lolsssssss.......

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lzaa immhotep

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by jimyjames(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
Osaze007:

He is still doing damage to Nigeria be thankful to nnamdi KANU for doing what the oba of Benin and ooni of ife couldn't do, he released sowore from prison

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by LZAA: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
Greenback:

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA...... lolsssssss.......

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lzaa immhotep
Please where is Afamed grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Rekhina:
Back to Nigeria to be with Islamic extremists like afamed and legendhero? Allah forbid ,I rather do my tacciaq Islam in piss overthere
when will you come back so that we can run our package. what happened to analqueenluci, I haven't heard from her for a long time now

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by jimyjames(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Osaze007:

grin grin grin
How won’t your state dominate homosexuals list with warped thinking like this

You know its true and you can't deny nnamdi KANU got sowore out of prison

Your ooni of ife was busy with bobrisky catwalking

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Greenback: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
LZAA:

Please where is Afamed grin

That's him there vvv
grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Timatayo1: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
100 of buhari can't scrap it useless people from useless region

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by LZAA: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Greenback:

That's him there vvv
grin
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by oyatz(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
While I sincerely believe that the opinions of other Nigerians must be accommodated and their fears allayed but we must know that Nigeria can NOT remain what is it like this without change.

All over the world, policing is a local affairs and each part of Nigeria must be part of it's own security.

If each State has been given the right to protect itself like it was before the Nzeogwu led coup of 1966, there wouldn't have been a Killer Herdsmen crisis today.

Staro:
The Northern Youths Council of Nigeria on Thursday kicked against the formation of ‘Operation Amotekun’ in the Southwest geopolitical zone of the country.

According to the NYCN, the security outfit inaugurated in Ibadan on Thursday is the “military wing” of the Oodua Peoples Congress.

It added that the newly established security outfit is in the league of the proscribed Independent Peoples of Biafra.

National President of NYCN, Alhaji Isah Abubakar, in a statement issued in Kaduna, urged the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), not to allow what he described as “unconstitutionality” to prevail.

Abubakar said, “Amotekun Group in Southwest is OPC Military wing in disguise and in the same league with the proscribed IPOB. The President must not allow this unconstitutionality to prevail.

“The Southwest Governors must desist from backing nefarious groups such as this one.

“Amotekun is a threat to peace and national security and an attempt to jeorpadize Nigeria’s sovereignty.

“Amotekun is no different from Boko Haram and IPOB Movement in their formative stages.

“Nigerian Police, DSS and Army shouldn’t take this lightly with the governors of Southwest.

“The National Security Adviser should promptly take steps that will avert the looming threat to our national security that is about to be threatened by Southwest governors, OPC and others,” Abubakar said.

https://punchng.com/northern-youths-kick-against-amotekun-say-outfit-opc-military-wing/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Osaze007: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
jimyjames:

You know its true and you can't deny nnamdi KANU got sowore out of prison

Your ooni of ife was busy with bobrisky catwalking

Doesn’t change this verifiable fact loool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Mykel51(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
.... National Security Adviser that Boko Haram just ransacked his town... The issues surrounding them do not even intrigue then...it's what is happening down south they carry for head

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
But they have Sharia police and court well Yoruba will always love them against the east so no big deal

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by nwamabo247(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
So they dont want people to secure place again.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu state,12yrs ago in 2007 ihave a quadruplegic spinal cord injure which resulted in me been in bedridden condition and unable to move around no source of income yet because my fingers are partialy afected my family has suffer and spend so much this condition especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence see my signature for more detail

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
The north are always quick to call others terrorist but forgot they created 4 terrorist group,boko haram, Fulani herdsmen ,Isis in West Africa,and miayeti Allah .yet they always call people terrorist,why are they always talking about unity when we know that the nation is never united.divide Nigeria and save souls

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Rekhina:
Allah knows that DanIslamal'ic northern good peoples Can never agree to it , they want to subdue Islam but Allah shall conquer at last ,fulanis is of Piss and we own the southwestern savanna as written in da canstitution ,so we say no to Amotaku insha allahu

Allah be pressed
see almajiri oooo

7 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by slimfit1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
What about Yabangas that have been operating in Kaduna for more than 20 years.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by TooMuchStuff: 12:06am On Jan 10, 2020
slimfit1:
What about Yabangas that have been operating in Kaduna for more than 20 years.
More than 40 yrs.
I grew up with Yanbanga and Yan Ageji (Islamic boyscout)

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Afolabimills(m): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:

Allah be pressed
idiotic parasite

7 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by sparog(m): 5:13am On Jan 10, 2020
sorom4:
Both are illegal and uncalled for. What we should demand for is State Police instead of all these proliferation of criminals in uniform.They will soon start collecting bribes like LASTMA, NPF, Army and other criminals in uniform by tagging all successful youth in the Western Region as Yahoo Boys

And state police won't collect bribe?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by duncun: 5:29am On Jan 10, 2020

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Staro: 6:07am On Jan 10, 2020
Gracealone:
Amotekun and Hishba Police, which one is illegal?

I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Pentasoft1978: 6:21am On Jan 10, 2020
Thunder shall do the needful on the Northern lazy youth, who can not look into local security outfit in the North to fight boko haram. but are fast to condemn the security measures of others.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rekhina(f): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2020
Afolabimills:
idiotic parasite
See how ugly ur name sounds Allah save us from u

'Afolab flaby amills 'banza terrorist " such a ugly name grin

Spits cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others / Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) / What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.