Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) (58774 Views)

No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi / IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit / But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by bet9ja(m): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2020
That is commendable. Their billing system is active.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by AerialMapper: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Bros, pay your arrears
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by abuhusna1: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
You are lucky things changed. In my cSe we didn't have light for one year and when they brought the bill it was 100k after a year
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by pointstores(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nawa Go for solar we have affordable solar solution made in Nigeria for fans and bulb to work 30hours prize start from 60,000naira check my signature for more info
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by lexy2014: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
BloggerAdmin:
Today, I was shocked to receive regular electricity bill for the month of December 2020 despite that there was no power supply whatsoever for the month.

But more shocking was the fact that there was absolutely no tariff as I was charged 0.00 Naira.

Although the Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company staff who dropped the bill said that I can from my own magnanimity, just help encourage the company by paying any amount.

I stay at a community called Rumualogu, along Uniport-NTA road, in Rivers State.

Could this mean that NEPA has turned a new leaf this year 2020?

Nigeria Will be Great Again grin grin grin grin

Just wait for light and bill that will follow
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Tolu121: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Area4Area:
Lol @ancestors but Nigerians are their own enemies o, how would one live in an apartment, accumulate such debt for another person and just leave without paying it off?
show us your own bill.

Mr GOOD NIGERIAN
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
deolu2000:
OP, start saving up to clear that 142k you are owning. you are part of the problem. how on earth do you expect the discos to operate optimally if every customer owes hundreds of thousand like your house.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by sunnywhyt007: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
December 2020? Op which planet u come from sef?

1 Like

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by edoairways: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
BloggerAdmin you are still owing N142,000 plus check the bottom well
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
If you, your brother/sister, cousin/nephew/Niece, children, grandchildren is writing the forth coming Jamb examination then this info is for you. English is compulsory for all candidates so I advise you make Dele Ashade's The invincible teacher your best friend. The Pdf version is available and well as selected salient questions has been compiled for your profiting. To get the two pdfs just message me on https:///2348029614522?text=Hello%20James
Area4Area:
Lol @ancestors but Nigerians are their own enemies o, how would one live in an apartment, accumulate such debt for another person and just leave without paying it off?
Regular thing in Lag, Na Landlord dey pay am in the end
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
GamalNasser:
They just want to pretend their thieving estimated billing is accurate

na so una stupidity dey kill una .you are owning 142k carry am put for internet
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by anonimi: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
oz4real83:
U don't know what u are in for. Bedc did the same thing to us in Benin. They always bring N14,000 estimated bill to my place every month even if they supplied power for only 2 days a month. For up to three months, they brought zero naira bill because there was no electricity supply at all that period. Bedc blamed TCN and TCN blamed Bedc for the problem. In the fourth month, they brought a bill of over N100,000. Which is more than an accumulation of those months they brought zero naira bills. Govt always collude with distribution companies to rob Nigerians. Prepaid meters are still unsupplied despite govt's order and nothing is still being done. Govt has even increased tarriffs as a solution to the problem! What an insult to Nigerians.

Why do we allow our own government- local/state/federal at the legislative and executive arms treat us so badly when we are not utterly stewpid and fooolish?
Any ideas why we are so lost?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Newboss(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
142k unpaid bill?

Baba, please kindly leave this country. You're giving this country serious problems.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by debbysure01(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
The debt is outrageous....

Check my signature
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by jhydebaba(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Many people shouting you are owing a whooping 142k owe more than that in their respective homes. Naija get mouth. Argue with ur NEPA bill.

4 Likes

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ladylite:
They are showing you that in the dark they are still there with you
You guys are funny sha grin
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
BloggerAdmin:
Today, I was shocked to receive regular electricity bill for the [b]month of December 2020 [/b]despite that there was no power supply whatsoever for the month.

But more shocking was the fact that there was absolutely no tariff as I was charged 0.00 Naira.

Although the Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company staff who dropped the bill said that I can from my own magnanimity, just help encourage the company by paying any amount.

I stay at a community called Rumualogu, along Uniport-NTA road, in Rivers State.

You're living in the future cheesy cheesy
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by olajide8(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
BloggerAdmin:
Today, I was shocked to receive regular electricity bill for the month of December 2020 despite that there was no power supply whatsoever for the month.

Nope the bill was to remind you of your outstanding obligation debt to them
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by iamJ(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Encourage dem for no light

Burst my belle
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by SIRKAY98(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Haaa

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by nevergiveup89: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
They sent the bill so you can clear your 147k

Please help a boy out

https://www.nairaland.com/5618174/
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Chukazu: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
BloggerAdmin:

But why did they waste money to print the bill though
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Validated:

Abiooo! If every household owes N142km how will the corporation give you electricity? Nigerians like to kill their own institutions, but when they travel abroad, they want to be like responsible people while calling their country "shithole"!
They have meters abroad. You can be certain that is a crazy bill since they still deliver paper bills.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Dude ure owing like 142k previously, Fear no let them add anything again na!! grin grin grin

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by SpyAC(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Validated:

Abiooo! If every household owes N142km how will the corporation give you electricity? Nigerians like to kill their own institutions, but when they travel abroad, they want to be like responsible people while calling their country "shithole"!
so u expect het to pay up such estimated bill that is so ludicrous abi, her bill just the learn work where my own dey, when I pack in to where am staying now, I met a bill of 890000.58888 something, by God grace, is now up to 2.3million in the space of 2yrs, and you expect me to pay bah? Nah them go hear ram not me abeg.

7 Likes

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Suremikky(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Magnanimity una yansh
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Just2endowed2(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Validated:

can u pay for what you did not use

1 Like

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Okuda(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
BloggerAdmin:

you wey talk say naija go great again and the official that said you should support the company with any amount dey maaaaad
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by maynation(f): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
sweetonugbu:
Commendable, EEDC must device a way to Bill you if you're in the south east

Jesus Christ. That picture us fuckingg funnygringrin

I swear I have laughed my ass out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.