Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) (58850 Views)

No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi / IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit / But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by PlanBIncome(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
They will accumulate all together in coming months. Don’t think it’s an outright zero naira. Go and fight for digital meter if you want freedom and peace of mind.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
BloggerAdmin:

Do u wish to know the truth?

That 142k climbed from 2 months billing. When I first moved in, dat month, they brought a bill of 87k for d previous month only. I went to their office to complain and they even said that it is not possible. That I should ignore the sum erroneously written there and pay whatever amount I have. Then I appealed that they should erase it, but they said it wont be possible to clear it off. So I have just been ignoring it all this while.
geeze. .... Mad oh!
You have to write letters and get it documented aside you plan bribing them when they come for their routine disconnection
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by francisisking: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
SpyAC:
so u expect het to pay up such estimated bill that is so ludicrous abi, her bill just the learn work where my own dey, when I pack in to where am staying now, I met a bill of 890000.58888 something, by God grace, is now up to 2.3million in the space of 2yrs, and you expect me to pay bah? Nah them go hear ram not me abeg.
pls lemme laugh small

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Hier(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
BloggerAdmin:

That debt is from d ancestors of the apartment.
We always pay because the field marshals are hyperactive.

And you inherit the property, the debt sure belongs to you now lol
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by eddybongo101: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
chukwugoziegi:

January or December?

January 202 bill
I stay in Rumuigbo
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Dennismary1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
They gave you the Zero bill, because of no light, and they can't close the account just like that.
They gave it to you as a reminder for your outstanding bills.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by chukwugoziegi: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
eddybongo101:

January 202 bill
I stay in Rumuigbo

Bro, it can't be January as January just started. That bill was for December. All Disco's give bills a month late, that's why it's called post paid billing.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by frowland(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Azmanaty:

Its estimated billing abi??

Those idiots can put any amount they wish. In my former house, we had an outstanding bill of about 7m from their fake high estimated billing system... Last last, na beat we beat them pursue them comot for our yard the day they came to make noise.

You are owing 7 Million? and still beat the officials on top the matter...? Hmm.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by blackfase(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
blackfase:
For the people sitting in the corner of their rooms saying the op is owing, that may not be the case. I have a similar situation, the useless billing overtime without giving corresponding electricity to that effect, now no one, even those whinning here would pay such. Be guided in ur criticism...

BloggerAdmin:

Exactly

Do u wish to know the truth?

That 142k climbed from 2 months billing. When I first moved in, dat month, they brought a bill of 87k for d previous month only. I went to their office to complain and they even said that it is not possible. That I should ignore the sum erroneously written there and pay whatever amount I have. Then I appealed that they should erase it, but they said it wont be possible to clear it off. So I have just been ignoring it all this while.

I just knew thats what would've happened. A lot of people just foolishly post stuff here without deep reflection on what they post, as if they dont know a situation like thiss can easily play out in the criminal system we deceive ourselves we are running. Not there fault though, people actually lack the knack for deep thinking these days, just react to things on impulse or emotion. Effect of the criminal Nigerian situation on peoples' minds i guess....
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Legendguru: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oh
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
That's nice, but pay your accumulated bills.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
chukwugoziegi:

Bro, it can't be January as January just started. That bill was for December. All Disco's give bills a month late, that's why it's called post paid billing.
You are right, it's December bill.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
Dennismary1:
They gave you the Zero bill, because of no light, and they can't close the account just like that.
They gave it to you as a reminder for your outstanding bills.
Sure.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by kaycee125: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Try and settle your outstanding bill of 142k you are a very irresponsible man
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lol. ���

Ladylite:
They are just letting you know their billing system works. They are showing you that in the dark they are still there with you
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Btruth: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Area4Area:
OP you guys are still owing 142k, that's a huge sum and what are you doing about it?
a bi?
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lol. This reminded me of the time Amazon sent me payment in my payoneer account after publishing my first book in Kindle publishing. They sent me an email telling me I have payment from Amazon. Look at how I rushed to payoneer happy that at least I have earn something online for the first time online to see 0.00. embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Sunnydoo: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
From NEPA to PHCN to DISCO all is more like same thing. I can remember I once lived in a house for a good year without light, which was disconnected by NEPA this was way back 1996/7.
would u believe, they charged us for those 12 months. it's still same scam thing.
the only solution now is to hussle buy your prepaid meter as thing won't be fine comes April.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by sleeknaija(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
DaBullIT:
If it's real then this is impressive, I've always said to people why would NEPA share bills when there's no light, but as usual Nigerians love to suffer instead of fight for their rights

I heard from reliable source that those NEPA people actually print bills on their own, inflate the price / bill you illegally

When you pay they deduct real value from excess paid and keep the rest

I know I'm not the only one who has seen or heard this

But it's the truth and that's what happens

Electronic billing / prepaid meters is the only true way to get value for money but guess what?

NEPA staffs are not sharing the meters

U are so dumb.. U type with ur anus..
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Abaski9: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
That’s nice , for BEDC it something else light or no light steady bill
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
sleeknaija:

U are so dumb.. U type with ur anus..

WOW

Did I hit a nerve?

Did I reveal your father's secret or is this your own hustle?

Ọmọ ale Olóríburúkú

Geniuses are often thought of as crazy or dumb FYI, not surprised how you and other 25 score IQ test monkeys can't follow or think the way I can
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Ay04z(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Light steady here sha. 4k every month. I Dey pay am with joy.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by domchike(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
They dont want to waste their ink my friend go clear ur depts ur owing over 142k
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by equitorial1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
I stay in Rumualogu too. Phcn is not trying here
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by stanchizzy6595: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ladylite:
They are just letting you know their billing system works. They are showing you that in the dark they are still there with you
Mad oo��
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by 2Ways(m): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
BloggerAdmin:
Today, I was shocked to receive regular electricity bill for the month of December 2020 despite that there was no power supply whatsoever for the month.

But more shocking was the fact that there was absolutely no tariff as I was charged 0.00 Naira.

Although the Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company staff who dropped the bill said that I can from my own magnanimity, just help encourage the company by paying any amount.

I stay at a community called Rumualogu, along Uniport-NTA road, in Rivers State.

Could this mean that NEPA has turned a new leaf this year 2020?

Nigeria Will be Great Again grin grin grin grin

that your arrears shock me oo
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by tomju(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ladylite:

There is a cumulative of about 142k right there. Printing the bill is a way of carrying it forward to the present.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by tomju(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Wicked debtor!!! How can you be excited over "zero bill" and silent over 142k debt? grin grin
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by chitheo(f): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=kaycee125 post=85679636]Try and settle your outstanding bill of 142k you are a very irresponsible man[/qu.
why call someone you don't know irresponsible?
like you are any better.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Virginnn(f): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Validated:

Abiooo! If every household owes N142km how will the corporation give you electricity? Nigerians like to kill their own institutions, but when they travel abroad, they want to be like responsible people while calling their country "shithole"!
You don't even know Nigerians.
if a Nigerian enjoys 15 days of power supply in a regular month, they will not even wait for bills b4 paying. (abi na u dey buy Dem recharge cards? )
But when EDC waits till 25th before giving u light for the next 48 hours and shows up on the 28th with bogus estimated bills. you expect Nigerians mindlessly troupe out in their numbers to pay the bills?
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by kaycee125: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Shut up your dirty mouth, I am not an irresponsible debtor.
chitheo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.