Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) (58836 Views)

No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi / IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit / But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Throughout those months they gave you zero bills, just double whatever you normally pay every month and keep it for them, so that when the times comes, there won't be much argument.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by otokx(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Area4Area:
OP you guys are still owing 142k, that's a huge sum and what are you doing about it?

He will be paying for the one he is using like 1000 ~ 1500 a month .
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Freeman59: 3:34am On Jan 11, 2020
grin
Ladylite:
They are just letting you know their billing system works. They are showing you that in the dark they are still there with you
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Youthleader22(m): 6:11am On Jan 11, 2020
Validated:

Abiooo! If every household owes N142km how will the corporation give you electricity? Nigerians like to kill their own institutions, but when they travel abroad, they want to be like responsible people while calling their country "shithole"!

Don’t mind that figure. It’s estimated billing for people without meter.They can bill you as much as #23,000 in a month. It’s a fraudulent billing system.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Obdk: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2020
BloggerAdmin:
Today, I was shocked to receive regular electricity bill for the month of December 2020 despite that there was no power supply whatsoever for the month.

But more shocking was the fact that there was absolutely no tariff as I was charged 0.00 Naira.

Although the Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company staff who dropped the bill said that I can from my own magnanimity, just help encourage the company by paying any amount.

I stay at a community called Rumualogu, along Uniport-NTA road, in Rivers State.

Could this mean that NEPA has turned a new leaf this year 2020?

Nigeria Will be Great Again grin grin grin grin

Why wont they send bill when u re such amount
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by berbs: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2020
APCNig:
But you are owing over 142,000 naira. Why nah? Do you want hunger to kill their staff? Don't you have the fear of God?
When no be say na the current occupant dey owe am, how dem wan pay the outstanding
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by leomarz007: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Over estimated bills with no lights and when you personally get to the office to complain they give u same old computerised reply and boom next month the bill increases by #4000. please who has successfully gotten a prepaid meter and how did you go about it.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Skymason20(m): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
BloggerAdmin:
Today, I was shocked to receive regular electricity bill for the month of December 2020 despite that there was no power supply whatsoever for the month.

But more shocking was the fact that there was absolutely no tariff as I was charged 0.00 Naira.

Although the Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company staff who dropped the bill said that I can from my own magnanimity, just help encourage the company by paying any amount.

I stay at a community called Rumualogu, along Uniport-NTA road, in Rivers State.

this one weak me I swear ah
This is Nigeria...............
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Skymason20(m): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
BloggerAdmin:

this one weak me I swear ah
This is Nigeria............... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by hybraheeem002(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2020
7 what
Azmanaty:

Its estimated billing abi??

Those idiots can put any amount they wish. In my former house, we had an outstanding bill of about 7m from their fake high estimated billing system... Last last, na beat we beat them pursue them comot for our yard the day they came to make noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by tck2000(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2020
Validated:

Abiooo! If every household owes N142km how will the corporation give you electricity? Nigerians like to kill their own institutions, but when they travel abroad, they want to be like responsible people while calling their country "shithole"!
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ladylite:
They are just letting you know their billing system works. They are showing you that in the dark they are still there with you
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) / I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / Why We Won't Protest Against The Fuel Price Hike - PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.