Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! (70431 Views)

Warning! Dont Buy That Phone Until You Have Read This / Redmi Note 9, Note 9S Or Note 9pro: Don't Buy That Phone Until You Read This.... / Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by GraGra247(m): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2020
uncleck:
the post said that formatting too isn't full proof

Couldn't you easily tell that person is mentally deranged. He goes about this forum with different usernames and talking gibberish about an "imes"(whatever that means)

2 Likes

Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by Oluwaphemite(m): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Every sane human being factory reset/format his/her phone before selling it...but to the insane and uneducated ones I think this post is for you kiss

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy
And are you among the sane people? Cause with dis comment it is either u're nt or you didnt comprehend.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by arodavoo(m): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2020
Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by Obiaksnews: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2020
Nice thread
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by Kvngwitty(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2020
nairalee:
This is scary mehnn. Advancement in technology is making privacy harder and harder by the day.

Thanks for the info OP. I'll bookmark it till when I become a multi millionaire cos right now I pity any hacker that hacks my info. He'll yawn to death
C'mon you don't say that if your info got leaked now it might be dangerous in the future when you and I became that billionaire

1 Like

Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by Hollysaint: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2020
Thanks
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by donPhill(m): 9:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Burstscam:
/
think am needing this, i flashed my phone and i think there are things am missing, which of those apps/program will you recommend?
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by felo812000(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2020
SANE OR INSANE? grin grin grin grin
uncleck:
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by jaxxy(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2020
Ok nice info
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by Yewandequeen(f): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2020
Most good phones are already encrypted on a good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by nwamabo247(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2020
GrandMufti:
Don't try this at home..... Especially with tecno, itel and Infinix
why please
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by AreaFada2: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2020
Thanks.
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2020
If you are too scared of ur past dealing with your phone....... Just burn it case close
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by Cherrybae(f): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2020
This posts are for the illitracys because no educate persin can sell or gave out his old phone without doesing factory Reset.

I hope they can learnt from this post because alot of them is hear on NL

OP you did well. Very educated thread.
Kudos OP
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by ENEMYOFGOD6: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2020
grin sad angry grin
Nonsense thread.
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by Vanessa88(f): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2020
Nice post
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by adekennis(m): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2020
Cherrybae:
This posts are for the illitracys because no educate persin can sell or gave out his old phone without doesing factory Reset.

Kudos OP

You are the illiterate here because you dont seem to understand what the OP is saying..Factory reset alone can not clear your data.

Factory reset your phone and bring to me dare me if I will not bring out every single data and images back.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by Emobro: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2020
This is very good information. Thanks

Let's provide your home with 24/7 alternate power energy with durable and long lasting deep cycle Gel battery. We have in stock: 12v 200ah & 6v 200ah deep cycle gel battery with 2 years warranty. Kindly call/WhatsApp: 08095960710 or O8055377962
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2020
uncleck:

I think it's fool-proof
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by wonlasewonimi: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Don't mind him
Most niggarrrs on Nairaland don't read before commenting

And moreover All those low budget asss phone like infinix, itel, techno can easily be hacked and data/ information extracted from them
You hardly get unauthorized access to iPhone!
Their computers are even worse. You can't even gat access to anything. Especially MacBook pro

Errm iPhone... Have you heard about fappening?
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by Liposure: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2020
How much is secondhand mini android smartfone
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by mexy35(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2020
Thanks for the information.
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by AMI3(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2020
Burstscam:

https://burstscam.com/blog/2020/01/09/before-you-sell-that-phone-or-give-it-out-a-must-read/
thanks op for the info.
I want to ask if there is any possibility of tracking a stolen phone using IMEI number.
If there is how can it be done?
thanks
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2020
Cherrybae:

Kudos OP

ese oooo madam 'literate'
Oponu angry

1 Like

Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by madridguy(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2020
Thank you OP for the good information shared.
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by KarsanHughston: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
Cherrybae:

Kudos OP
[/s]
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by Oxb90: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Every sane human being factory reset/format/encrypt his/her phone before selling it...but to the insane and uneducated ones I think this post is for you kiss

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy
what is imes and how can imes be helpful to humanity.
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by oloriooko(m): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2020
Tnx OP
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by Greenback: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2020
Any phone bought from anywhere in Ogun or oshogbo and scanned thoroughly will reveal a lot of mining activities and mining industrialists
I can bet afamed's BMC chop-money on that

grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by Greenback: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2020
madridguy:
Thank you OP for the good information shared.

Shattap, thank you. grin
Re: Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! by steve6: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2020
Thumbs up !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) / I Keep Receiving strange Bank Alerts On My New Sim / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.