Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,466 members, 7,843,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy - Crime (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy (128471 Views)

Mother Beat Daughter Who Disappeared For Two Weeks During December Holiday(Video / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Enemyofpeace: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
ifiokjohn:
What if they take the Kid and go to the East?
where do think the Yoruba people will go to so as to lay claim.
is it not the Eastern court?
stop dreaming bo, nobody is taking our child to that your East, if you do na cutlass the boy go take ask of his father when he grows up. I hereby name the boy Mohammed Abiodun Okechukwu Lawal

3 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Enemyofpeace: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
PeterUdeme:

Calm down osu. You are contradicting yourself.

Nobody rejects children in Yoruba land. You guys don’t even know your real parents over there. Some of you were even raised in the baby factory and many were stolen from the north.
no mind those Igbos. The ting dey pain them sey our brother give their sister belle

Yoruba 1-0 Igbo
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Empressabbie:

Wow, hate?
You said hate?
And you called yourself a Christian? So you just hate someone because of their religion without getting to know them, and you think you are a better person?

You are worse than boko haram, you disgust me
That's your business I meant to say a majority of them I made a mistake sha but still my opinion is my opinion and why would I be a Christian. When there is no God
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by engrchykae(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
dominique:
This is so unfair, very heartless parents. Even if you don't want her to marry the boy due to tribal and religious differences, the moment a child became involved th families have become connected. This is what toxic tribal and religious bigotry does to people. I hope they release the baby to the father's family after he has carried out the appropriate marital rites because they're going to put that poor child through worse suffering than his mother endured.
Moslem is no no
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by ifiokjohn(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
stop dreaming bo, nobody is taking our child to that your East, if you do na cutlass the boy go take ask of his father when he grows up. I hereby name the boy Mohammed Abiodun Okechukwu Lawal
When they finally take him there. go and collect him na.

see, except they agree to give the child to the Yoruba, just forget him till he is 18 and able to choose.

Don't worry he will be named
Okechukwu maxwell Olamide
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Enemyofpeace: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
ifiokjohn:

see, except they agree to give the child to the Yoruba, just forget him till he is 18 and able to choose.

no wonder bastards full South East grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by engrchykae(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Uniquewise:

The bold sums up everything in my opinion. After killing your own daughter, the only thing (a vulnerable child oo) she left behind that should have been your top priority in holding and protecting, still has to be abandoned to strangers, not even his biological father and paternal grandparents, who would have been so happy to have him.

Yet you left for your village with your wicked wife and your children (those you actually considered yours, and not that defenceless child. May you and your wicked wife never find peace in this world again. May you be jailed and rot there, and the keys thrown into the sea forever. These ones are worse than Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen put together. Tufia embarassed
the amaka of an evil child is a disappointment.
Silly useless girl that failed to listen to her parents.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Enemyofpeace: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
dominique:
This is so unfair, very heartless parents. Even if you don't want her to marry the boy due to tribal and religious differences, the moment a child became involved th families have become connected. This is what toxic tribal and religious bigotry does to people. I hope they release the baby to the father's family after he has carried out the appropriate marital rites because they're going to put that poor child through worse suffering than his mother endured.
I'm here dying for your love baby kiss kiss
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by maasoap(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Tribalism is issue

Igbo and Yoruba

Even in nairaland na war

Rip to the dead
So sad

You would see them shouting Afonja Muslims like they were cursed. This is the real life version.

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Fuckthamods: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
God knows that if any of my little sisters or my future daughters have a romance with a yoruba blood I'ma finish her!
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by gwama: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Many parents things that they created children and they have right for life or death on their children.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
engrchykae:
the amaka of an evil child is a disappointment.
Silly useless girl that failed to listen to her parents.

Well done, we have noticed you.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
olaolaking:
All this children born outside marriage belong to the parents of the wife abi?

Tradition stands and can't be tampered by British law.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by engrchykae(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
The shameless Yoruba demon claimed to Love amaka but started friending her when she is still a secondary school.
I don't try to woo any secondary school girl because doing so will hamper their self development through education.
As if distracting a young school girl is not enough,the useless guy got her pregnant.
Chai, money yab man,if not would this idiot have tried this nonsense on a rich man's daughter?
Parents have plans for their kids but here we have an ordinary boyfriend claiming kingkong

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
ifiokjohn:

No sane judge will allow the murderers to have the custody of the child they're going to abuse to death. That's even if they don't get locked away for manslaughter
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by engrchykae(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
maasoap:

Well done, we have noticed you.
swerve
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
bukatyne:
When pregnancy entered and Ibrahim's family happily claimed responsibility and were willing to play their part, her parents should have just let go.

The young man is even responsible enough to empathize with her ditto his family.

Sometimes, in a bid to react as e dey hot, we are blind to the true cost of our reaction.

They lost their daughter Amaka and the grandson while Ibrahim and his family would move on with the baby.

Worse case, Ibrahim mourns her for some years and moves on.

They should be punished according to the law. undecided

Thanks for this piece. They're the greatest losers in all these. Poor people with poor mentality. They couldn't even afford hospital bill. If investigation points to their direction, they will equally lose their freedom
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by emonis88: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
steppin:

Story. Their Yoruba women ain't many?
Why are igbo men going back home to the east to marry? Or some of them weren't born and raised up in the west?
Find some other excuse.
This one don cast.
Cus a lot of yoruba women no dey stay for husband house.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by emonis88: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
R u a bastard?
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by ifiokjohn(m): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
maasoap:

No sane judge will allow the murderers to have the custody of the child they're going to abuse to death. That's even if they don't get locked away for manslaughter
Bros first of all, it hasn't been ascertain that the Parents killed her.

and besides the parents have a right to their grandchild..and you don't know the future
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by LegendHero(m): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
MetaPhysical:

She is struggling trying to get her arab with ED to rise. grin grin

lol
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
tungamaje:
When my son impregnated Amaka, I didn’t reject the pregnancy. I was already used to seeing them together. When it was clear to me that Ibrahim was the owner of the pregnancy, I started taking care of the girl as my daughter-in-law.

Madam, that's not how it is in Igbo culture. If you want to get a daughter-in-law, first approach the parents and pay dowries

Well done o. Were they given chance to do that? Now that they have killed their own daughter, they will be approached for the payment of dowries. I hope they they will be in the mood to accept it now. Culture my yansh
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by makjo900: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
topboss1:

The bolded are just claims.

Can u prove them

You are very stvpid
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by ifiokjohn(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
You're bringing Tribalism into this. m not Igbo o
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by LegendHero(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
topboss1:

or we go our separate ways.

y do yoruba run from the third option?

we can never be united, get that into your head.

Okay. But you don't need us to go your separate way so why the blame game?

If you want to go your separate way, then initiate the process and stop waiting on the Yorubas to support it!
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by ifiokjohn(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
You're bringing Tribalism into this. m not Igbo o.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
roladex:
u must be mad.u go school so
me and you na who resemble person wey go school pass?
jamb form don commot and don't hesitate to get one for yourself
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by olaolaking: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Tradition stands and can't be tampered by British law.
Looks like you are ignorant of the law.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by ifiokjohn(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
PeterUdeme:

Nobody can take that child to the east. A man is the owner of the child in Yoruba land.
Bros if them come take m go there..how ur region go take collect m back? a child belongs to his mother not entirely the Father

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply)

Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) / Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.