Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy - Crime (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy (128823 Views)

Mother Beat Daughter Who Disappeared For Two Weeks During December Holiday(Video / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by maasoap(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
topboss1:

But Amaka’s father, Mike, maintained his innocence and that of his wife.

I didn't doubt the father's innocence once but he's an accessory to murder or manslaughter, a weakling. Even everyone in the report was mentioning the mother, the unrepentant and unforgiving devil as the culprit. The man was just trying to save his wife.

I warned my wife to stop disturbing Amaka and Ibrahim. I told my wife that if God said the union was ordained from Him, they would live together as a husband and wife. I have never disturbed them.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by topboss1: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
maasoap:

I didn't doubt the father's innocence once but he's an accessory to murder or manslaughter, a weakling. Even everyone in the report was mentioning the mother, the unrepentant and unforgiving devil as the culprit. The man was just trying to save his wife.

[/s]

My friend you are talking trash, dis is not a yoruba case that u decide on tribal loyalty.

This is a federal case being handled by the federal police and courts.

It is their daughter not yours.

So far, no evidence to suggest murder and further medical report are expected.

Mind u beating is not illegal in Nigeria, in case u think this is America.

Once everything is concluded, they take their new son and go away.

Tell your brothers to stop raping and impregnating girls whilst stil in their parents 1 bedroom floor sleeping.

Wat he did is a crime against Amaka and her family.

He behaved like a thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by maasoap(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Its concerns the court cause they won't want the children going astray. after all na the parents daughter, not the court.

Husband had killed wife and husband sentenced to death with the lives of their children hanging on the balance.
Wife had killed husband and wife sentenced to death with the lives of the children hanging on the balance.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by maasoap(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
topboss1:
[s][/s]

My friend you are talking trash, dis is not a yoruba case that u decide on tribal loyalty.

This is a federal case being handled by the federal police and courts.

It is their daughter not yours.

So far, no evidence to suggest murder and further medical report are expected.

Mind u beating is not illegal in Nigeria, in case u think this is America.

Once everything is concluded, they take their new son and go away.

Tell your brothers to stop raping and impregnating girls whilst stil in their parents 1 bedroom floor sleeping.

Wat he did is a crime against Amaka and her family.

He behaved like a thief.

Laughing at your comment except that the thread is about tragedy

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by topboss1: 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
maasoap:

Laughing at your comment except that the thread is about tragedy

Tragedy that your yoruba liability brother cause, becos he cannot keep his prick inside his pant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by topboss1: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Some people may be poor.

It may not be their fault that they are poor, but they have hope.

Wen they are still talking about how to feed the children they have, the one they were thinking they have suffered to raise, go and carry belle and come.

They start to wonder if the child is trying to kill dem or just an ingrate, wen they see the family that impregnate her.

Her father did not leave her mother or abandon them. He married their mother and was their salvaging it together.

Only to raise a daughter that brings home a bastard outside wed-luck to add to their burden, and become a baby mama.

They look at their young teenage daughter that they had hope and plans for and her breast be like slippers, as a teenager. it is heart breaking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by MetaPhysical: 12:09am On Jan 11, 2020
Yanminri kill his pikin ontop religion and ethnicity. Na wah!

Small time they will accuse Hausa of being backward. What is further backward and cruel than this? Hausa is far better than Ibo any day.

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by MetaPhysical: 12:12am On Jan 11, 2020
Rekhina:
Stop saying shit abou me

Shut your mouth!
God hammer your teeth there!

See yeye girl dey form high class.

When are you returning home? Me i need to know.

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by valarinz: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2020
Meliann:
valarinz you see your people?

These igbos are despicable. They shouldn't be living amongst humans. The level of hatred they have for other tribes is better imagined. You live on yoruba soil yet you have this much hatred?

May amaka's spirit haunt you for the rest of your lives. May you never know peace. Fear igbo people cos that's the beginning of wisdom.

I'll ask you once again, are you trying to drag me into your e-tribal war?

Please stop mentioning me when you're swimming in the mud, swim in peace and come out tops, who cares.

Next time I get a mention, let it be for something progressive pls. Thanks
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by thatigboman: 12:39am On Jan 11, 2020
PeterUdeme:

Calm down osu. You are contradicting yourself. A father is the owner of the child in Yoruba land. So it makes sense since the father takes the child. Your women don’t even know the father of their children. That’s what we call bastards.

Nobody rejects children in Yoruba land. You guys don’t even know your real parents over there. Some of you were even raised in the baby factory and many were stolen from the north.
nna gi osu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by thatigboman: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2020
Meliann:

These igbos are despicable. They shouldn't be living amongst humans. The level of hatred they have for other tribes is better imagined. You live on yoruba soil yet you have this much hatred?

May amaka's spirit haunt you for the rest of your lives. May you never know peace. Fear igbo people cos that's the beginning of wisdom.
yoruba muslim, afonja the coward's spirit will hunt u forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by kkins25(m): 1:10am On Jan 11, 2020
IAmStrange:
In a civilization and at a time when boy/girl proximity and relationship is not checked and controlled, what do you expect apart from there being events of illicit sexual explorations, unwanted pregnancies and bastard children?

This world needs a cure and that cure is Imes. Illegal sex has eaten deep into the world and what a calamity that is! It's indeed one of the greatest iniquities man can commit yet many societies take it with levity and the present civilization condones it to a great degree.

I'm not saying this to justify the actions of the mother for of course, hers is even a worse issue. The whole matter is just so complicated and ridden with "calamities" that only the "favoured" seem to realise.

Well, we rejoice upon knowing of the great cure that God is going to send to this world, to cure the societies that embrace it and rid them of the iniquities and problems they've put themselves into.

And indeed, that cure is Imes grin

Imes, we await your coming. grin
the rubbish that comes out of people's mouth is strangely beyond my imagination, .
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by iykomo0(m): 1:11am On Jan 11, 2020
Igbo girls are useless at times... Come to the north, Paiko, Lapai Niger state for example.. Igbo girls go carry T0T0 dey run from their fellow tribes men dey give Muslim pple & at the end when they wish to settle down, they'll expect an innocent guy to come and marry... T0T0 wey Dem use Magani buran tashi Fuk.. tufia...

Don't misunderstand me .. I'm not against inter- religious affairs but the problem is that them pretty Muslim babes esp the illiterates would rather fvck a mad man of same religion than an Igbo Christian... So why not join them since we can't beat them ?

She's going to hell, no doubt about that..leave the parents alone.. she's a disgrace... Yoruba Muslims girl won't even greet you on the road because you're a Kafiri, but u carry Punnna give em say na love..oya nah.. Juliet rest in pieces whilst u await Your Romeo

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Meliann: 1:16am On Jan 11, 2020
azimo:
but you won't allow them be on their own . You lack common sense

I'm probiafra. Idiata.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Meliann: 1:18am On Jan 11, 2020
valarinz:

I'll ask you once again, are you trying to drag me into your e-tribal war?

Please stop mentioning me when you're swimming in the mud, swim in peace and come out tops, who cares.

Next time I get a mention, let it be for something progressive pls. Thanks

Oh plsssss. Expect to be called out when your people mess up.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 11, 2020
Waterview:
what is wrong in dating a yoruba man? useless parents.

This is what is wrong in it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Adegunle4(m): 1:25am On Jan 11, 2020
topboss1:

I thought u claim Igbo women love Yoruba men, so wat happen to her mother?

I guarantee you, they will not even go to prison.

Go mark these words. The boy has always been with them and there he will remain.

They took their daughter without their consent and replaced it with a son, they are keeping him.

I’m not even sure this guy read the post. He’s just been blabbing rubbish all along. Keeping him kor keeper nii...you think say na your village court dem dey go?

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 11, 2020
Even igbos discriminate against each other. Some parts of igbo land Cannot date.

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Adegunle4(m): 1:39am On Jan 11, 2020
Fvckmoderators:
Even igbos discriminate against each other. Some parts of igbo land Cannot date.

Even within themselves, the hate is pronounced.

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by tungamaje: 1:49am On Jan 11, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Who told you that the Yoruba parents did not want to pay dowry? Did the Igbo parents ask for dowry, and the Yoruba parents, refused?? shocked

This is a family that paid the girl's medical bills, brought food for the girl and the baby, including medicines. sad

They even came to do naming ceremony for the baby after 8 days, and had to beg the girl's Igbo parents to be allowed inside, to carry out the ceremony. The same parents kept them standing outside from 6a.m. till 12 noon, when outsiders and neighbours had to intervene. shocked

Is this not callous? If all they wanted was for the boy to marry the girl according to their tradition, why didn't they say so? Why continue to beat the girl anyhow?

Now that she is dead, maybe their tribalistic eyes will clear. Idiotic elements! cry

That's because the mother thought she has got a free daughter-in-law because her son impregnated an innocent 18 year old girl. If she wanted her as her daughter-in-law in the right way, she should have first approached the parents to take them to the girl's village and collected the list of items to pay. That's how Igbos do and it should serve as a lesson to non Igbos: If you like an Igbo girl and want her, go and settle her people. Don't expect to pass through the back door

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Softness147: 1:50am On Jan 11, 2020
RIP to to the girl but not allowed. Afonja blood to mix with ours,imposicant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by flexyndavis(m): 2:02am On Jan 11, 2020
you all should blame POVERTY ,HE IS THE ENEMY WITHIN,IF ITV WAS DAVIDO THAT IMPREGNATED HER,HER PARENT WILL ROLL FOR GROUND DE THANK BABA GOD,MONEY ,PRIVATE JET FOR FOLLOW HER
AT THESE JUNCTURE IN PRAY MAY THE CREATOR OF THESE LIFE FIVE ME WISDOM N MONEY
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Ken4Christ: 2:29am On Jan 11, 2020
Never continue in any relationship that your parents vehemently oppose unless you are not living under their roof. Amaka died of disobedience. The parents also went too far. Ibrahim's mother is foolish to have allowed the relationship to continue knowing that Amaka parents didn't support it. They want their son to enjoy a fine fresh girl. Look at how it ended. Stupid teens and youths engaged in pre marital sex, stay away from it and focus on your studies. God has given us the spirit of self control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by missyblissy: 3:51am On Jan 11, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

Shut up!
You are the reason afonjas insult Igbo girls for being too cheap, why didn't you marry from Mbano or better still from another Igbo state?

Useless!

My thinking is myopic because It does not support your agaracha akwuna traits. Azukwara gi azu?

shocked You are sick and need serious help. Chai they have really damaged your psych. If you continue like this, I don't know what will happen to you in future. So every Igbo girl that married youruba men are prostitutes shocked. My God help you. If you continue like this, hmmmm.. Only God knows what will happen to you. You see still a kid and I don't argue with kids. You know nothing about life. When adults are speaking you listen and don't talk so you learn a thing or two.

4 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by missyblissy: 3:54am On Jan 11, 2020
MartinsD12:

A boy that can't feed himself be realistic please

Yes, that's how it's done. Whether he can feed himself or not. You have made your choice abi. So you live with it. A good parent will never give their daughter put in marriage. If they are really serious, they will take care of the child and ensure she continues with her education. Or make her stay home and see the consequences of her action. Killing her was really wrong.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by ProWalker: 4:55am On Jan 11, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
stop dreaming bo, nobody is taking our child to that your East, if you do na cutlass the boy go take ask of his father when he grows up. I hereby name the boy Mohammed Abiodun Okechukwu Lawal

You just can’t stop loving NL. grin grin cheesy cheesy

This comment is QED
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Ode ni e
Lol
You done speak yoruba by force..Lol
Ondo state is very poor says Akeredolu.
So the condition of Osun and Ekiti is already a write off.
and you from one of these places.
I understand your condition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by madridguy(m): 6:47am On Jan 11, 2020
Do you have any sister ? Single ?

franchasng:
That is for you Yorubas, not for me. My daughter will never marry a Muslim so long as I am alive!

If she dares me, not only her will pay the daring price, even the guy will. I am not kidding about this, its a no go area for me. Anyway, my future daughter will no her boundaries as she grows
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Rekhina(f): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2020
topboss1:

u are actually politically brilliant. kiss
My brother am so hurt , I was doing fine in my sector and almajiris/afonjas pushed me out from it out of stupidity,now am a hustler in a strange Arab country , expect things weird from me steady ,killing them during sex isn't left out(killed 3 though) , they must pay , all must pay

Now apologize for calling me an illiterate almajiri in d other thread..am waiting
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Rekhina(f): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2020
missyblissy:

shocked You are sick and need serious help. Chai they have really damaged your psych. If you continue like this, I don't know what will happen to you in future. So every Igbo girl that married youruba men are prostitutes shocked. My God help you. If you continue like this, hmmmm.. Only God knows what will happen to you. You see still a kid and I don't argue with kids. You know nothing about life. When adults are speaking you listen and don't talk so you learn a thing or two.
shut up biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Scottallen: 7:02am On Jan 11, 2020
[s]
Glorifiednwafor:

Iwu nno ezigbo ewu. So ibu onye IMO na ezuzu nzuzu nille a, Anyway amam na ndi mbano(ndi otu ocha di too fvcking lose for my liking)
Si ebe a puo osiso, obu soso unu ma ka esi afu mmadi naya okwaya??
[/s]

I bu ezigbo anuohia! Ndi Mbano ka gi mma by far
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 11, 2020
Meliann:

We came for business not for marriages or your boys impregnating our children.

Respect rules...

We are in Yoruba land for unwarranted pregnancy but strictly business.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply)

Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) / Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.