Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy (127958 Views)

Mother Beat Daughter Who Disappeared For Two Weeks During December Holiday(Video / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by franchasng: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
dominique:

How about the one that used his pregnant girlfriend for rituals, was he a Muslim too? The earlier you disgusting bigots realize that good and evil resides within every race, tribe and religion, the better the world will become. Just spewing irritating comments everywhere. Because of mentally unstable people like you, a life is cut at it's prime, a little boy will grow without a mother and will probably be made to suffer by his useless evil grandparents. That doesn't matter to you, all that matters is tribe and religion of where she got the pregnancy. I spit on mentalities like yours
Hey, I don't care okay! My daughter will dare not marry a Muslim man, not even a Yoruba Muslim because if she dares, she will smell the hell with the arrogant guy, that's if they refuse to listen to my warnings and peacefully breakup!

Every family, every parent have a rule or laws that govern and protect their family heritage and pride, I cannot because I want to be seen as a liberal father and allow my daughters to marry anyhow from anywhere they wish, that was the greatest mistake of the whiteman which I am not ready to repeat.

If you like, you can marry from anywhere or allow your offsprings to marry from wherever they want, but that's for you okay, respect my decision madam

3 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by lajoo504: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Yoruba fool grin
I don't see anything as a thing of pride neither do I see it as a thing of disgrace either, but come to think of it is davido not a christian? and is Chioma not mature enough to make her own decisions unlike this case where a black helithosis filled Yoruba Muslim would just impregnate a minor, that girl shouldn't have been killed but I support every bit of punishment she got...

As for the Yoruba Muslim, using acid would help cos he saw the girl is still young yet he impregnated her just to render her future useless..

I will trace you and ensure you are arrested for that bold statement
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by czarr(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
ProWalker:

We are not one and we are not meant to live together, but you people couldn’t stay for one month in your villages before rushing back to mix and leave with those you so much hate and believed you shouldn’t be living with

You lot are sick
I don't hate the Yoruba's or any tribe for that matter, but mix breeding is dangerous, you can loose your identity....one love brother.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
czarr:
we are not supposed to mix, it's not hatred,it's how races die out... we are not one people, we just happen to be Co existing in the same geographical location, the Israelites know this truth, it's what makes them strong...mix breeding is dangerous so that in times of war you can be sure where your loyalty lies.
then take your people and your 4 landlocked erosion ravaged states (excluding Anambra) and leave the country.
Go to Israel or anywhere in the middle East and settle there.

3 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by agadez007(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
dalass:

Whatever you speak is yours... So shall it be for you and already poverty stricken long throat lineage
you already said we and money are inseparable
so the prayer is for you
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by adabaraabdul: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
IAmStrange:
In a civilization and at a time when boy/girl proximity and relationship is not checked and controlled, what do you expect apart from there being events of illicit sexual explorations, unwanted pregnancies and bastard children?

This world needs a cure and that cure is Imes. Illegal sex has eaten deep into the world and what a calamity that is! It's indeed one of the greatest iniquities man can commit yet many societies take it with levity and the present civilization condones it to a great degree.

I'm not saying this to justify the actions of the mother for of course, hers is even a worse issue. The whole matter is just so complicated and ridden with "calamities" that only the "favoured" seem to realise.

Well, we rejoice upon knowing of the great cure that God is going to send to this world, to cure the societies that embrace it and rid them of the iniquities and problems they've put themselves into.

And indeed, that cure is Imes grin

Imes, we await your coming. grin
ur choice of focus is off.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
if u come across a Hausa/fulani Muslim guy that has all ur specs and u love him and he asks for ur hand in marriage, will u accept to marry him?
Jamb question grin

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by rainz(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Y bring of ethnicity and religion.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by agadez007(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
ProWalker:

Ok. Your low IQ is giving me tough time
That tough time kee you dia
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Opotoyi901:

I swear, just imagine killing her cuz she got pregnant for a yoruba who happens to be a muslim and those idiot her hailing her parents, am a muslim but when i was in jss3 an ss2 Igbo girl wrote a love letter to me, she was my first date, and they are saying we are the one runing after their girls

na bitterness dey worry those clowns jawe. my fiance too na Igbo, na me dey give em rod since though I'm a Christian but thunder fire that discrimination

imagine killing a human you can't create because of one useless tribe and religion

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by frozen70(f): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jentle244:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/parents-beat-teenage-girl-to-death-for-dating-yoruba-boy/

Untimely death from careless parents

Every one will go and rest now
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by rainz(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Y bring up ethnicity and religion in ur post. Admin kindly trash it out
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by objtech(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
tungamaje:
When my son impregnated Amaka, I didn’t reject the pregnancy. I was already used to seeing them together. When it was clear to me that Ibrahim was the owner of the pregnancy, I started taking care of the girl as my daughter-in-law.

Madam, that's not how it is in Igbo culture. If you want to get a daughter-in-law, first approach the parents and pay dowries
are you now stupidly justifying what those bastard religious fanatics of a parents did to their own daughter. I spit on Africa and their religious rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by zoedew: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
That’s what you get when parenting is misunderstood and in the result wrongly delivered!
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by czarr(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
then take your people and your 4 landlocked erosion ravaged states (excluding Anambra) and leave the country.
Go to Israel or anywhere in the middle East and settle there.
If I war breaks out, who should our daughters be loyal to? the father of their children or their race. about leaving with our landlocked region, isn't that what we have been fighting for since? Don't tell me, go and tell your president(pharoah) to let my people go...its only a matter of time his hands will be forced.

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by BiafraforTrump: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

hammerU and the rest of the Igbo kids here are just blabbing. let them come to my area and see how these Igbo girls are rushing Yoruba guys, many of them don't even want to associate with their tribe guys

it's on record many of their guys don't know how to woo, they only get thru a lady heart with enticement

Liar please which area is that??

I used to stay in Kenya and I know how Kenyan girls dump Yoruba guys for Igbo guys cos they say Igbo guys are more handsome and clean..
Please which area are you talking about where Igbo girls do you imaginary rushing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by playapayaski: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
LordVoldermort:
Igbo Fools like you are even part of the problem I'm talking about

You see it as pride that Davido is dating Chioma instead of a disgrace

Look how he's pressing her breast in public, reducing her to a common prostitute

Hahahahahaha truest words have never been spoken.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nvc078:

shut up.he has a point
a senseless point that can only be meaningful to a senseless ipob

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
tungamaje:
When my son impregnated Amaka, I didn’t reject the pregnancy. I was already used to seeing them together. When it was clear to me that Ibrahim was the owner of the pregnancy, I started taking care of the girl as my daughter-in-law.

Madam, that's not how it is in Igbo culture. If you want to get a daughter-in-law, first approach the parents and pay dowries

Where were they having sex? The boy's house! Who took her there? Herself!
They should be addressing their teenage prostitutes and counseling them instead.
That's how Chioma left school too after her parents paid school fees, then they will be accusing people that their teenage daughters go to beg for sex because of money.

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by CorleonOfSicily: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
I don't know why all these girls called Amaka no dey hear word.
I have no comment on this matter abeg

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Kapeter(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
The Amaka should have taken her wellbeing into her own hands and left her family.

I've seen an Igbo woman who married a Muslim, so it shouldn't b worth d stress. Everyone should have the right to pick their religion or partner they choose to spend d rest of their lives with
i tire o. Mama Boko Haram is there living large. Late Babangidas wife and many of them. I feel sad for Amaka but i also understand her mothers plight. A mothers dream for their daughters, they'd always want to enforce the dreams.

But i think they should have relocated Amaka after the pregnancy palava.

Now she's gone and it's their lost.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
GoTV:

angry
ah Mr born again christian! you still dey alive?
me been feel say u no make am enter 2020 oh grin
Rev FrMbaka says hi
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Longman180(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
tweakdude1:

For the fact that the dude na Muslim, Amaka shouldn't have gone closer.
shouldn't have gone closer,is Amaka parent god?DAT is wickedness from Amaka parent
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by mapet: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
dominique:
This is so unfair, very heartless parents. Even if you don't want her to marry the boy due to tribal and religious differences, the moment a child became involved th families have become connected. This is what toxic tribal and religious bigotry does to people. I hope they release the baby to the father's family after he has carried out the appropriate marital rites because they're going to put that poor child through worse suffering than his mother endured.

What marital rites? The same family to rejected severally? Except Amaka's parents absconds with the baby, legally speaking, they will be compelled to hand over the baby to Ibrahim. Considering the house I saw in the picture, and lines where they had to request Ibrahim's family to pay for delivery, they are not even in financial position to raise the baby.

Then this is not Igbo land where you get the guy to perform marital rites with a dead person

5 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Liar please which area is that??

I used to stay in Kenya and I know how Kenyan girls dump Yoruba guys for Igbo guys cos they say Igbo guys are more handsome and clean..
Please which area are you talking about where Igbo girls do you imaginary rushing grin

come to ijede area at ikorodu and see how your girls fight themselves for Yoruba guys.

you used to stay in Kenya as if you've been to airport before. continue bragging with empty stomach Chinedu

na the bragging dey pursue your girls away

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by livinbygrace: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

I think the main problem is that the guy is a Muslim.. grin i swear igbos no wan use ears hear say their pikin dey follow Muslim.. same with hausa

Story!
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Essential:
Igbo people don't joke with bride price

Who paid for Linda, the after 4 with FFK and Davido's 4th baby mama ?
Who is fighting the men?

4 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by jimyjames(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba.
I'm from Asaba in Delta State, Anioma by Tribe from the Anioma Ethnic Group cool, South South and a Niger-Deltan cool

Lol cornhead afonja from Ibadan, you are not longer from anambra and your girlfriend from anioma ?

And you are not longer Massachusetts USA?

Hahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by ihimiray(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
olisaEze:
Everything in this country suddenly has a religious tone to it!

Is it not possible that the parents didn’t want her to have a child out of wedlock? I know the Ibos place a huge price on their female children, and would go to any length to preserve them for someone that can pay the price. To the best of my knowledge, the Ibos remain the most tolerant amongst the major tribes in Nigeria.
u mean ibos are the most tolerant... U smoke weed
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by 77up(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
I will answer some of the reasons below:

1.) Yoruba Muslims hate Igbos so much; you can feel it everywhere you go, they don't even talk much about it, they act it both in real life and online, Nairaland can bear witness.

Yoruba Muslims hate anything that will help Igbos progress...it is Yoruba Muslims that chairlead any national political attack against Igbos in Nigeria. Whenever you hear or read that Yorubas are against Igbo Presidency or anything else, go and check well, the leader of such group is a Yoruba Muslim.

They do most of these in their foolish attempt to please Hausa-Fulanis to start seeing them as worthy Muslims and start taking them serious in Muslim affairs.

2.) Yoruba Muslims are the ones who are always fronting that Igbos should leave Lagos or Southwest, and it is also the same Yoruba Muslims that will start the first attack against Igbos when Igbos try to make move to divide and secede peacefully from Nigeria so that they can forever leave Yoruba land alone for Yorubas!

3.) Yoruba Muslims are the spy and agent Hausa-Fulani and Arab Muslim extremists will use to infiltrate Southern Nigeria...and they see Igbos as an obstacle to their mission of turning Southern Nigeria a Muslim-dominant region, because they know Igbos are 99.999% Christians and don't tolerate any other religion in Igbo land!

There are many more reasons that I cannot state here because I am sure if I do, the mods will delete or hide my post.

Yoruba Muslims are more dangerous than Hausa-Fulanis, they are a waiting time bomb that will shatter Southern Nigeria if not checkmated on time angry
I seriously thought there will be something serious as a reasons but behold, it's all political and completely tribal. Bro pls free yourself small from hate , it not that bad and am sure ,yoruba Muslim is just an excuse, you guys actually hate yoruba generally.

The hate you are moving with is too much , how do you sleeps at night bro? grin am a yoruba Muslim and trust me , it's not that deep o, I see everything here on nairaland as fun though but yours is extreme.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Staro:

Igbo girls are trained not to get pregnant outside
wedlock even to a fellow Igbo boy

Pregnancy out of wedlock is considered a sort of abomination.
I think this particular one worsened by the fact that the boy is
a Yoruba 'Muslim'

Genevieve, Linda, Grace Amah, Chioma, FFK's baby mama etc are outcast right? Their parents didn't train them or they didn't receive training?
Why are they still allowing Linda to be their breadwinner?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) / Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.