Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

The New Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Girl (396 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / My New Girl Wants Anal Sex / My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Girl by Queerlyshrewd: 6:57am On Jan 10, 2020
My mother told me a story about A Man whose story shook the town she grew up in

His name is Collins, he was a Local Teacher in the only Grammar School of the town. He taught Maths and English. He was tall, really tall, dark skinned with little eyes.

This man was in love with a very beautiful "esan" woman. Her name was Fiona who had a huge store at the centre of the market, she made three times more money than he did but She loved him so much and would do anything for him.

She told all other rich men No for All that mattered to her Was for him to be just hers.
It was a perfect relationship until She had to meet his people.

As it was in the old days.
Family people mattered too much in deciding a partner for you And so they didn't agree to the union.
It hurt the man so much And the lady even worse.

They told him that they had already groomed a wife for him;
The perfect Otuo woman.
And they would be bringing her to the house...

And they did.
Making it 3: The man, his lover and the otuo woman.
This Otuo woman was called June, she was the fairest person Collins had ever seen. She was petite, small enough she could almost fit into his pockets. She wasn't shy or timid but was extremely quiet.

She stayed in the guest room Often alone and to herself.
She did nothing but stay indoors
The lover hated the sight of this otuo woman In everyway.
She was so upset.
She could see the man she loved and adored for so long slipping her grip.
It got even worse for her
He went home to plead with his people
They would not bulge,they wanted the Esan lady out of his house.

She didnt leave and he wouldn't send her away. He dared not. She stayed on for 3 more months.

June had already started cleaning, Washing From time to time and before you knew it Collins and her had already started talking.

But something happened one day That changed the whole story. One night, fiona woke up to find her man in the room of the otuo lady.
She was enraged.
She was bitter
She was changed.

She felt love and hate with equal amounts but She didn't do anything about it, She didn't say a word, She kept it to herself, She didn't act different Or confront him about it.
She went about her normal routine, Still cooked for him, Made love to him And listened to him.

And then one night, she kissed him like never before
Made love to him in a way new but so intense. And in his exhaustion he fell to a very deep sleep. Deep enough for her to have his hands tied And then she took pillows and covered his face with it, covered the rest of his body with a thick blanket.

He was awake then But his hands were tied. She took a club And hit him with it repeatedly With all her strength In all areas of the body.
His screams were barely heard as the pillow blocked the sounds. She hit him and hit him and hit him Till she could see blood stain the white blanket and his voice growing faint.
June Heard his faint screams by the stroke of luck
And knocked repeatedly on his door Till she had to run away through the window.

He was barely alive when the June met him
That night, he was rushed to the hospital and his life salvaged.
Fiona ran, Still in anger But Without regret felt a sense of relief, For she knew Whatever June would be having is already half the man she knew.

My mother ended the story by saying
Fear Esan women. They love really hard But if you dare leave them or cheat on them.
They can kill you

For more
Visit
http://jonathaniseiblog..com
Re: The New Girl by Tormentor053: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2020
Nice read.

Right from my days at AAU, I was so scared of dating one.... I really don't want what happened to Ehis to happen to me. Thank heavens I ran away from her like Joseph ran away from Portiphars wife.

1 Like

Re: The New Girl by anthonyuncle(m): 7:32am On Jan 10, 2020
I have dated two girls from Esan,
I have no regrets
Re: The New Girl by Flexherbal(m): 7:32am On Jan 10, 2020
Captivating story.

This one that you are making me read a story this morning, instead of preparing herbs.
Hmmmmmm!

I will bookmark it, to be read later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Worse Break Up Line You've Being Told? / You Should Be Sexier!!- Why Your Work In The Gym Is Noy Paying Off / How I Made Her Fell For Me - Ep 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.