Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Whats The Worse Break Up Line You've Being Told? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Worse Break Up Line You've Being Told? (396 Views)

Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" / Is This The Worse Tattoo Artist In The World(disturbing Photos) / Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Worse Break Up Line You've Being Told? by lavylilly: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2020
Whats the worse break up line you've being told?
Mine: He called on phone imagine oo and was like
Hello, there's no better way to say this so he went ahead to say "I think this relationship is draining me, u are still a student and u need to see the way my colleague are breaking grounds the one just registered for a business school in Lagos with 5million, the other has a beauty saloon. I think I deserve better but not a student plus I dont know what kinda life you are luv in in school since am far, so if u see anyone you like overthere, go ahead and date him. "
And he ended the call, I just kept looking at my phone for like 30minutes I was speechless. As in am no longer your class because you finally got a job in Lagos? Am not up to standard because am in school? And that moment I wished he was close so i could break his head. Wasted my 8yrs with him from when he got admission into school till he got a job. Cried for months o, calling friends to call him on my behalf but after that I grew a thick skin, since then if you wanna walk out, please fly like a jet don't walk so i can enjoy singleness. But i must say that experience changed me, I am still healing though but have built my walls so high and only letting my walls down when I see from all Indications am up to standard this time or seen as a blessing. Let's hear your own experiences.
Re: Whats The Worse Break Up Line You've Being Told? by SteveOfu: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2020
We went for a hangout late last year, had so much fun then the next day, he sent me a chat that I do not fit into where he's going... I was totally hurt but I finally realized that I really do not fit into where he's going cos he might be heading to the forest therefore, I consoled myself and decided that this year, I won't allow anyone take away my happiness. It still hurts tho but I'm totally working on letting go!

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worse Break Up Line You've Being Told? by IyaTola: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2020
I want to have time for my God. I was like, am I an antichrist?

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Worse Break Up Line You've Being Told? by Pascopele: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2020
Can you swear with your life if you never kissed and another man, went on a date with another guy, during this period your man was in Lagos whereas you were in school? The fact remains that, you needed to be more careful the way you request cash from him while in school, secondly, you should have been very careful about your movements in school when he was not with you.. How you answer his calls speedily when he calls matters a lot.. You must have placed suspicion on your self while answering his calls, the hour you suppose to go to bed or be reading while in school..what just happened to your relationship is already happening to a lot of women out there especially those ladies that tend to show their man or husband to be, a different sex styles or those who have revealed to their man how much they love sex during the period you are with him..the fact here remains that, such man will always think you can't stay long while he is not there without having it with another men..such thought is enough to turn his heart off you..
My advice to every young ladies on distance relationships ..
1) increase your prayer lives,

2) always put your phone closer to you to answer his calls immediately even if you are in your classroom lectures, just pick the call but don't talk to enable him hear the voice of your lecturer he may cut the call himself and choose to call back later.

3) drop your ego and call him first thing each morning to know how he is doing, even if you perceive he is cheating on you, just swallow it, focus on your own part, do your best OK..a man will always come back to marry that lady who does not give him troubles, men go for humility, submissiveness and not beauty or fame..

4) reduce the way you complain about lack of cash to buy this , buy that while in school, since you know he is your potential husband, and he is not right there with you in school why not manage the one ur parent is giving you, if at all, he decided to give you, learn to inform him to add it to boost his business ,that you still have some thing left from what your parent sent to you, just watch his statement then, if he insist you should collect it, then collect it, but the fact is that, a man who truly have you in his minds won't allow you request, but send the little he has in your account to manage..

5) avoid male friends, those guys you normally call, "they are just friends" when he ask you about them during your calls with them!
Stop putting your phone on silence when you visit him if you really sure you don't harbour other secret.

6) never you confess how much you love sex with your man, just make sure you try your best to satisfy him and yourself..

7) learn to mind your discussion with him, gentle men are very brainy, learn to maintain event you narrated to him long ago without missing words when he ask you again, somebody like me may ask you again " sorry remind me the name of that your male cousin that called you last month? Being as liar as you maybe , may have lied to him that Mr Michael who happened to have being disturbing you for friendship in school who called you during the time you guys are having good times is your cousin, and this you may have forgotten and said his name is Benson, by this, he would begin to understand you as a cheat and liar but maybe you are innocent but have lied to keep his mood stable..

cool never lie to your man or anybody..wear truth on your face at all times.

9) stop imagining him as your husband, rather take him as a companion, if you take him as your husband when he never fulfilled the obligations, then God won't be at the center..

9) avoid greed!

10)happy new year
Re: Whats The Worse Break Up Line You've Being Told? by EngrMarve(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2020
Bros you Wan spoil the fun?
You are to give them your own experience not counseling. Thanks for your understanding

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worse Break Up Line You've Being Told? by Olukoso1: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Thirty Three Things To Do Before Marriage. No_20 Will Shock You / Guys, Pls What Is The Meaning Of Antispam Bot Ban On Nairaland / Turkish New Law To Prevent Rapists From Going To Prison Only On This Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.