Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Davido Is High On Drugs And Wants To Tarnish The Name Of Ghana - Afia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is High On Drugs And Wants To Tarnish The Name Of Ghana - Afia (1134 Views)

Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Is High On Drugs And Wants To Tarnish The Name Of Ghana - Afia by Oyinsblog(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2020
Controversial Ghana TV and radio personality Afia Schwarzenegger has throw shades at Nigerian singer Davido after he claimed his 30,000$ watch was stolen in Accra, Ghana.

Afia Schwarzenegger who couldn’t fathom how Davido could lose such an expensive watch questioned the authenticity of Davido’s claims on ‘The Breakfast Show’ on Schwar TV.

Afia challenged the Nigerian musician to provide evidence that his stolen watch cost 30,000$ as reported.

According to Afia Schwarzenegger, Davido is making such claims just to tarnish the image of Ghana.

“Was that insurance fraud, publicity stunt or Nigerians cannot fathom the idea that Ghana is shining? Which one is that Davido? I am asking for Ghanaians ooo…So your hand was there and you watch them to commot that thing from your hand. They didn’t steal your watch in Lagos na Ghana? A whole Nigerian man, they didn’t steal your watch in Lagos. Davido who do you want to give a job to? Was it an insurance fraud or you want to stay relevant,” she quizzed angrily.

She further added; “Everywhere you go you lose something, are you that stupid or you are on drugs? Nigerians cannot accept Ghana shining.”

Afia Schwarzenegger also argued that none of the foreign celebrities who were in Ghana during the ‘Year of Return’ lost any valuable item so Davido should quit doing drugs and start thinking straight.

Watch the video below via:

https://justofofo.com.ng/everywhere-you-go-you-lose-something-are-you-that-stupid-or-you-are-on-drugs-afia-schwarzenegger-to-davido/

Re: Davido Is High On Drugs And Wants To Tarnish The Name Of Ghana - Afia by Kingosytex(m): 7:57am On Jan 10, 2020
I trust Froggy, he will give it to the over bleached TV presenter hot hot.

The girl wan use Froggy
upgrade her status. How dare her blast Froggy? Isn't she aware that the OBO is 10 times greater than the Ghana music industry?
Re: Davido Is High On Drugs And Wants To Tarnish The Name Of Ghana - Afia by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2020
What I know sha... is that in the civilization of Imes, these ones wouldn't be celebrities.

Imes, we await your coming. Come and show the world the true meaning of life that they've been so shortsighted and ignorant to see.

Come and show the world that there's more to life than all these. Come and perform wonders that transcend beyond human thoughts or imaginations.

Imes, we hope you will come soon. grin
Re: Davido Is High On Drugs And Wants To Tarnish The Name Of Ghana - Afia by donbachi(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2020
if atall no be goons thief am
Re: Davido Is High On Drugs And Wants To Tarnish The Name Of Ghana - Afia by emmydiamon(m): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2020
Davido should quit drugs and start thinking straight, i hear you. But come o na everytime davido things de lose? The other time na ice box glass this time watch. Ok o

1 Like

Re: Davido Is High On Drugs And Wants To Tarnish The Name Of Ghana - Afia by Abfinest007(m): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2020
attention seekers

1 Like

Re: Davido Is High On Drugs And Wants To Tarnish The Name Of Ghana - Afia by Drakkernoir: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2020
The op, bleached princess, frog voice, stolen watch, are all silly........

Who cares anyway

Just passing thru
Re: Davido Is High On Drugs And Wants To Tarnish The Name Of Ghana - Afia by majamajic(m): 8:35am On Jan 10, 2020
emmydiamon:
Davido should quit drugs and start thinking straight, i hear you. But come o na everytime davido things de lose? The other time na ice box glass this time watch. Ok o

u need go his house to see how people flock around this guy , he is a type that trust easily . u can easily get close to David than any other A-list naija artist.

he must have lost those items

1 Like

Re: Davido Is High On Drugs And Wants To Tarnish The Name Of Ghana - Afia by BetterMan247(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2020
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake amm!
Re: Davido Is High On Drugs And Wants To Tarnish The Name Of Ghana - Afia by UjunwaFavour(f): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2020
[i][/i] wink.It's his life
Re: Davido Is High On Drugs And Wants To Tarnish The Name Of Ghana - Afia by UjunwaFavour(f): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2020
wink.I love you Davido.I'm a loyal fan
Re: Davido Is High On Drugs And Wants To Tarnish The Name Of Ghana - Afia by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

Jaruma Is Crazy, But Here Are Five Things You Can Learn From Her / Pastor Odumeje Fights Native Doctor Pericoma. A Must Watch Battle / See What Happened To A Girl With One Leg Who Was Caught Selling On Lagos Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.