Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Does Laughing Invalidate Ablution? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does Laughing Invalidate Ablution? (9662 Views)

See Some Of The Things That Invalidate Fasting / Things That Do Not Invalidate Fasting / Ramadan: Things That Do Not Invalidate Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Laughing Invalidate Ablution? by MariahCarrey(f): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Islam sucks yet you accept the oath just because you want to spew thrash,orí pé orí ẹ́ tí gbalẹ́
exactly. That's why it sucks. What type of religion limits freedom of speech. Nonsensical and pedophile religion of course. Y'ALL bunch of confusionists and terrorists. Your beloved pedophile prophet mohammed(peace be upon him grin) was married to an underage. Fooolish people
Re: Does Laughing Invalidate Ablution? by MZrapper(f): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
MariahCarrey:
exactly. That's why it sucks. What type of religion limits freedom of speech. Nonsensical and pedophile religion of course. Y'ALL bunch of confusionists and terrorists. Your beloved pedophile prophet mohammed(peace be upon him grin) was married to an underage. Fooolish people

Seriously, what's the need for all these?
Re: Does Laughing Invalidate Ablution? by MariahCarrey(f): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
MZrapper:

Seriously, what's the need for all these?
oh you're one of the terrorists. Please don't bomb me, we all know y'all suicidal bombers while your male counterparts are the foot soldiers. Forcing people to accept your pedophilia religion. If you're yoloba, shame on you cos you're identified as an infidel
Re: Does Laughing Invalidate Ablution? by MariahCarrey(f): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ramsak1:
soo the creator of you and your ancestors is gay
your informer and you the foolish informee are both doomed save the mercy of the Almighty Allah(swt)
yours not mine. allah is gay. He also has three daughters. Explain that.
Re: Does Laughing Invalidate Ablution? by MZrapper(f): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
MariahCarrey:
oh you're one of the terrorists. Please don't bomb me, we all know y'all suicidal bombers while your male counterparts are the foot soldiers. Forcing people to accept your pedophilia religion. If you're yoloba, shame on you cos you're identified as an infidel

Did I even insult you? Why reply with insults ?
Re: Does Laughing Invalidate Ablution? by MariahCarrey(f): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
MZrapper:

Did I even insult you? Why reply with insults ?
those are not insults, they're FACTS
Re: Does Laughing Invalidate Ablution? by enthusiastica: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
fatymore:
Patience is one of the most beautiful attributes one can ever have, it makes one listen, understand, forgive, forget, endure & move on in life.
May Almighty Allah SWT increase Our patience, forgive all Our sins, open all the channels of success, progress & blessings for us Fidduniya Wal-Akhira.
Jum@Mubarak
Amin thumma amin
Re: Does Laughing Invalidate Ablution? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Stop uploading silly posts like this please ur just mocking islam for goodness sake
....Why did shahadah appear before i could comment here?
Re: Does Laughing Invalidate Ablution? by MariahCarrey(f): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2020
Khaleell001:

I feel you as a female can be this foolish and disgusting in your speeacj I wonder the kind of husband you will have or has. it is such a shame such hideous ignorantly canterkrous dingbat are poking their nose into what is none of their business.
e dey pain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Aborting A Pregnancy In The Early Stages In Islam / Don't Envy Others! Don't Inflate Prices! Don't Hate... / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Love Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.