Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (251023 Views)

The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps / How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / Help! Embarrassing Calls From Loan Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by janewatson: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Hello, My Fellow Nairalander, What Will happen to the person, if he/she fail to pay Loan he/she borrowed From Loan App Company Because Of One Reason Or The Other.
I Need To Hear From You Guys!

After several times of repaying my loan even before the due date, I took a loan I couldn't payback on time (november 20th). they called several times and I told them i would repay on my salary payday, which is usually on the 25th. I told them to be patient and that i was aware of the late fees to which I was going to include when making payments. I told them to look at my records and that i have no intentions of running away with their money. They still went ahead to message my contacts(family, spouse, friends, colleagues, people i've forgotten i have thier numbers) with threats.

I emailed them of my frustrations and I got no reply. I then emailed them again that if i get any loan from them again i wasn't going to pay. I applied again and I'm currently overdue. They've messaged my contacts again but i told them they have to call everyone on my list or apologize to the ones they've already contacted before I pay back.

I really don't care anymore.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by janewatson: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
All this people talking about Nigeria and credit score. Please tell me who/when will it be done. Common NIN registration, they cannot handle, its now credit they would handle. Please take all the loan you can. If you can payback, please do. If you can't don't kill yourself. These money sharks need to be called out.

8 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
janewatson:

After several times of repaying my loan even before the due date, I took a loan I couldn't payback on time (november 20th). they called several times and I told them i would repay on my salary payday, which is usually on the 25th. I told them to be patient and that i was aware of the late fees to which I was going to include when making payments. I told them to look at my records and that i have no intentions of running away with their money. They still went ahead to message my contacts(family, spouse, friends, colleagues, people i've forgotten i have thier numbers) with threats.

I emailed them of my frustrations and I got no reply. I then emailed them again that if i get any loan from them again i wasn't going to pay. I applied again and I'm currently overdue. They've messaged my contacts again but i told them they have to call everyone on my list or apologize to the ones they've already contacted before I pay back.

I really don't care anymore.

Which loan company is that
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by sirwalexy(m): 12:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Please, I'm owing 9credit..... they sent different text and called me but I told them to give me more time but they didn't instead they went ahead and text some of my contacts randomly. I received different calls that i feel ashamed of myself. I had to lie that unknown persons copied my contacts and trying to scam them and they all believed me.

The truth is i want to pay back, but I have just 2000 gifted from one person i opened up to, how many people I wan dey tell. God sees my intentions that I want to pay but shey they won't still do the same thing after I've sent this 2k to them first. I am scared because I hate things that has to do with my reputation being destroyed

I need replies asap, please.....

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by Omihanifa: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2021
sirwalexy:
Please, I'm owing 9credit..... they sent different text and called me but I told them to give me more time but they didn't instead they went ahead and text some of my contacts randomly. I received different calls that i feel ashamed of myself. I had to lie that unknown persons copied my contacts and trying to scam them and they all believed me.

The truth is i want to pay back, but I have just 2000 gifted from one person i opened up to, how many people I wan dey tell. God sees my intentions that I want to pay but shey they won't still do the same thing after I've sent this 2k to them first. I am scared because I hate things that has to do with my reputation being destroyed

I need replies asap, please.....

Pay them when you have the money. Baba no put yourself under any unnecessary pressure. Everyone knows that things are very hard for now

Any if they feel calling your contacts will make them happy, let them go ahead nah undecided shey nah your contacts go pay the debt?

6 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by Hisgrace0001: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pls sir/ma ...what happens when one defaulted FairMoney loan app.

Do they message the contact or just report one to credit bureau??

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by Ashirioluwa: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

Which loan company is that

Why asking for the loan company again? Pay off the loan that’s giving you nightmares first before asking for another loan company.

I guess you want to take another one that you will not pay back.

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Why asking for the loan company again? Pay off the loan that’s giving you nightmares first before asking for another loan company.

I guess you want to take another one that you will not pay back.

I just ask questions na
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by Moborlarh(f): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Cutehector:
I just dey imagine babes wey he don dey try scope (if he is still single) grin and they get the text..serious falling of hand cheesy

Small thing,
Tell her the line was stolen
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by Moborlarh(f): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hisgrace0001:
Pls sir/ma ...what happens when one defaulted FairMoney loan app.

Do they message the contact or just report one to credit bureau??

Fairmoney. Best loan app. Ypu can reschedule with them.
They just report to CRB only, they don't text contacts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by vickydevoka(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2021
xcesswag:
make I no lie... I dey owe sokoloan 33k or there about, it will be due next weekend ... and I know I can't get it baring a miracle sha... honestly if they send any message to my contacts thus time... na to jump inside Atlantic ocean o... I don tire I swear
u know get sense. desperate time brings in desperate measure.
send all you contact spam messages dat your number has been hacked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by stacyadams: 2:58pm On May 23, 2021
Is there any way to reach that migo ,, my aunt has paid her loan and they r still charging her interest.
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by stacyadams: 2:58pm On May 23, 2021
MRXELA:
sorry for quoting a long time post... pls don't knw if you have an idea... I applied for CBN COVID loan which is still processing... now I collected a loan from one loan app which the period of payment isn't due yet. now will it affect my chances of getting the CBN loan... note I have the money to paybck the loan from the app when the time reaches
not at all
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by stacyadams: 3:19pm On May 23, 2021
OOUstudent:
what will I do like this? it's about 56,000 i'm owing. it's not that I dont want to pay but this is totally unexpected...Can they come and arrest me?

What later happened?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by Kelvin556(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2021
Please how can I revoke the permission I gave Dem?

best thing to to...revoke the permission u gave there app on ur phone and Dy will not b able to get ur contact from your phone to call or text[/quote]
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by tatutatu: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
ivebeenafool
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by chiamakaeunice: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2021
sisisioge:
1. Some of them get you to agree to an automatic debit of your account at the point of collection.

2. If you fail to credit your account, you would be disturbed via phone calls continuously to pay.

3. If that fails, you guarantor or social media good friends will be called to help appeal to you to pay.

4. If that fails, they would write you off as bad debit and report you to credit bureau.

Now if you get to number 4, you would be hurting your future assess to loans with same and other financial institutions, jobs in highly credible organizations like financial institutions and others that do thorough background checks, lose your chances with some visa applications, etc.

Biko dont borrow with the intention of not repaying. Good luck.

Please I didn't mean to owe carbon, the very day I collect the money (1500), my phone was stolen. I've paid back now, how do I remove my name from the black list?
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by sisisioge: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2021
chiamakaeunice:

Please I didn't mean to owe carbon, the very day I collect the money (1500), my phone was stolen. I've paid back now, how do I remove my name from the black list?

Hmmmm....have you established that you've been blacklisted ? If yes, simply write them after repayment and insist to unblacklist you. They wouldnt report you until after 120 days of default ordinarily to credit bureau. So be sure you've been reported before worrying to hard. Good luck.
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by honsule(m): 5:34am On Jun 30, 2021
Debbiesimi:
Good evening is it possible I get arrested for defaulting a loan taken

Paying half of the loan is better than not paying at all. So, try not to default...

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by chiamakaeunice: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
sisisioge:

Hmmmm....have you established that you've been blacklisted ? If yes, simply write them after repayment and insist to unblacklist you. They wouldnt report you until after 120 days of default ordinarily to credit bureau. So be sure you've been reported before worrying to hard. Good luck.

I actually confirmed it from carbon app. It shows that I've been blacklisted. I've sent them a mail, do you know how else I can contact them?
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by sisisioge: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
chiamakaeunice:

I actually confirmed it from carbon app. It shows that I've been blacklisted. I've sent them a mail, do you know how else I can contact them?

Unfortunately no....hopefully they will respond soon. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by chiamakaeunice: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
sisisioge:

Unfortunately no....hopefully they will respond soon. Good luck.

They've responded and said it would be removed today. Thanks for your prompt response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
chiamakaeunice:

They've responded and said it would be removed today. Thanks for your prompt response

But while you where blacklisted, were you called and threatened or were your contacts sent false derogatory messages of you like I heard sokoloan does?
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by chiamakaeunice: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Felixamos:

But while you where blacklisted, were you called and threatened or were your contacts sent false derogatory messages of you like I heard sokoloan does?

No, carbon doesn't do that

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by ifedohlahpoh(f): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
I know a cheat you can use when applying for loan with these apps. If you default, they cannot call your contacts.. beep me to get the cheat.....
I'll give you an app that'll Feed false contact details to the loan apps grin grin

Reach me on my email ifehyinka@gmail.com grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by Dolphinlove(f): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by Dolphinlove(f): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
ifedohlahpoh:
I know a cheat you can use when applying for loan with these apps. If you default, they cannot call your contacts.. beep me to get the cheat.....
I'll give you an app that'll Feed false contact details to the loan apps grin grin

can I send pm
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by StarryV(f): 12:00am On Aug 19, 2021
Dolphinlove:
This loan people are frustrating me
Lol. Which one in particular?
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by SavageResponse(m): 5:26am On Aug 19, 2021
ifedohlahpoh:

It's because of dishonest people like you that foreigners do not like doing business with Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.