Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (251645 Views)

The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps / How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / Help! Embarrassing Calls From Loan Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by mediclife1987(m): 1:51am On Apr 12
charliebiz:
Be very careful when you collect such loan. I won't reveal much but someone got deported from Canada because of such loans from a bank. He thought he had gotten away until the bank made calls to embassy and he was deported without given the opportunity of trying to pay back.

Lies, how dn take know sey hin dey Canada?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by mediclife1987(m): 1:58am On Apr 12
luluosas:
My advice to everyone owing money whether bank, lending apps, or online lending platforms, please try and pay up so that you can have rest of mind. God bless you all.

Romans 8:13 KJV
"Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law".

Waoh this is fantastic. Which site or app b this abeg?
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by mediclife1987(m): 2:19am On Apr 12
Justarandomguy:
Please those of you saying they will refuse visa, arrest you, assassinate you and so... Learn to read the terms and conditions.

It's called an unsecured loan, there is no collateral. It's a risk they're taking. That is why they ask for ur card (by giving them u agree to allow deductions) and bvn,

they still need an affidavit to deduct from ur account (also its ur money and if they take it without ur consent it's stealing by law)

Banks ask for collateral bcuz they know anything can happen. (the person can die).

If u don't pay up...
It will affect your credit score which will affect you in future. So I advice to pay up.

Just because u borrowed doesn't mean u don't have a right. If they're doing something not stated in the T&C to you. You have a right to fight back.

And PS embassies don't ping credit bureaus to issues visa, they just make sure you can accommodate urself.
But pay up. Don't be a jackass, Nigeria is fuc:ed up but still try to pay up.

Omo, I check my CRC on their site, and I see sey I dey owe 1.4million in total.

About 400k for GTBank, and almost 1m for the loan sharks.

And I still wan go collect 15m loan for UBA hand in some months time.

Abeg tell me shey I need crase laidis
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by mediclife1987(m): 2:21am On Apr 12
waley007:
Carbon keeps telling me my bvn does not belong to me and when I type my email too , keeps telling me it already existed

Person don go use your account head break coconut.

Sorry oh, make God no make dem kill you oh cheesy
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by mediclife1987(m): 2:29am On Apr 12
winnah:
There's an organization called credit bureau.

CREDIT BUREAU: Is a company which collects information relating to the credit ratings of individuals and makes it available to banks, finance companies, etc.

Now what will happen is that. You'll have a bad credit bureau report (credit rating) and this report will be sent to all deposit money bank(banks) and central bank. You won't be able to ever get a facility from any financial institution both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

Check my signature: call for ur quality crayfish and fish from oron ...akwa Ibom. And pls follow and like our Facebook page @ ITIE UDUA.

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by mediclife1987(m): 2:33am On Apr 12
TommyAnthem:
That means needless paying back the loan since whichever way you choose to go you are punished, you pay back late they punish you, you don't pay back they still punish you, I'd rather not pay back, I SWEAR!

Are you for real on this?

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by mediclife1987(m): 2:34am On Apr 12
dyydxx:

it depends, because i'm aware of a situation of a client who wanted to get 3m loan and after credit check, it was flag he had defaulted on a 10k loan from one of these apps. i think it's migo. They told him to clear the loan first and settle the debt before now granting him the loan. Why would they now hold you for 10k? especially if it is a collateralized loan.... it depends on the circumstances

Where did he want to collect the loan?

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by mediclife1987(m): 2:38am On Apr 12
CCtimaya:
The Above lawsuit notification letter is a scam, who are they addressing the letter to �,, No name, No address grin . Abegi relax jor.... U dey whine us?? Maybe u're one of their agents. ��We're Nigerians we nor dey fear... They Embezzled our government money just to be granting us loans thinking we'll pay, Werey � grin grin

You be real akilapa...go ask Yoruba people for the meaning cheesy
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by mediclife1987(m): 2:45am On Apr 12
Toktee:
If you borrowed try pay....I was owing 9credits of which I totally forgot,it was when someone sent me money that I remembered... what I saw was a thank you SMS from 9credits...I almost faint.

Bushmeat don catch hunter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by mediclife1987(m): 2:50am On Apr 12
ifedohlahpoh:
I know a cheat you can use when applying for loan with these apps. If you default, they cannot call your contacts.. beep me to get the cheat.....
I'll give you an app that'll Feed false contact details to the loan apps grin grin

Reach me on my email ifehyinka@gmail.com grin grin

Omo buruku lojo ti e cheesy
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by mediclife1987(m): 2:51am On Apr 12
Kingofhoes:

Quit saying what you don't know oga. They'll only flag your bvn which will make it difficult to get loans from banks. That's all.

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by mediclife1987(m): 2:53am On Apr 12
Busybeehf:
I am owing Quickcheck, I took a loan of 25,000, they added interest of 7,500 to make it 32,500 for just a month. Now, they add 250 daily as late fee interest. I plan to pay the 32,500 as soon I have money. I do not plan to pay the 250 daily interest because it is too much for me. The question is will they blacklist my bvn?

See they'll blacklist your life join sef.
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by nedekid: 5:49am On Apr 12
mediclife1987:

Shey banks deny am too? As long as banks no deny am, ni wahala cheesy

Chisos!!
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by merits(m): 11:59am On Apr 12
mediclife1987:

Chronic debtor.

You for don get money, ogogoro na hin cause am oh.

Foolish ogogoro guzzler cum embezzler cheesy
You dey craze oo 😂🤣ogogoro for where?Sometimes it is good to show those network providers. pepper na🌶️🫑, atleast me too I don chop their money small.🤣😂
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by zeedof(m): 9:12am On Apr 13
mediclife1987:

unless if UBA credit officer that attend to you do padi padi, they will not grant the loan..
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by mediclife1987(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13
zeedof:
unless if UBA credit officer that attend to you do padi padi, they will not grant the loan..

Eheen?

So credit officer go check my credit rating, see how bad it is and still choose to do padi padi? Unto say I be wetin na?

Baba talk another thing abeg, cos the only way they can grant me loan is if they don't check my credit score. If they do, na auto reject I go see straight.

Autocheck wey I try my BVN say make test it's ability to get a loan, no even reach 1minute wey dem reply me with rejection mail say I get bad credit history. This was suppose to take them up to 24hrs to verify, and made the request in the evening sef, wey e no likely make dem dey work, but omo dem tufiakwa my request ni straight.
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by zeedof(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13
mediclife1987:

Eheen?

So credit officer go check my credit rating, see how bad it is and still choose to do padi padi? Unto say I be wetin na?

Baba talk another thing abeg, cos the only way they can grant me loan is if they don't check my credit score. If they do, na auto reject I go see straight.

Autocheck wey I try my BVN say make test it's ability to get a loan, no even reach 1minute wey dem reply me with rejection mail say I get bad credit history. This was suppose to take them up to 24hrs to verify, and made the request in the evening sef, wey e no likely make dem dey work, but omo dem tufiakwa my request ni straight.
... thats is the normal process but everything is possible in Nigeria, just let it go... my advice is you get the money paid and clear your credit score and then you can go for the 15m loan...
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by mediclife1987(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13
zeedof:
... thats is the normal process but everything is possible in Nigeria, just let it go... my advice is you get the money paid and clear your credit score and then you can go for the 15m loan...

Which #15million loan, you don go check my post ba?

Well I'm not sure they'll start with 15m for me cos I've spoilt my credit history already.
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by luluosas(m): 7:10am On Apr 14
My dear, debts are terrible and traumatizing. Try not to owe and gain your sanity. Regards.
mediclife1987:

Waoh this is fantastic. Which site or app b this abeg?
Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by winnah(f): 9:10pm On Apr 17
Don't tell me you mean it

mediclife1987:

Re: What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? by mediclife1987(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17
winnah:
Don't tell me you mean it

I mean it bajestically

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.