Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] (2620 Views)

Who Owns this Amazon product? / HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams / This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by iLegendd(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2020
There is a short 10 — 12 page book called "It works." It will change your life. See it below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbU0n3J_deU

Also, there is another method I call "Stay Organized and Ahead."

It's all about arranging your life in hierarchical order. Not just your life, but the folders in your computer. Don't allow your computer's screen to be cluttered for too long.

If you do, it shows you're not organized and you'll hardly achieve all your dreams. Great achievers stay organized ahead of time.

Since I publish books, I kept the computer I use in uploading books organized from year to year. Not just that — I have created folders for years ahead.

When people are writing books in 2020, I had already written my 2020 books in 2019. When people are planning for 2021, I'm planning for 2030.

Stay ahead and frustration or depression will never come close.

I love Windows 7 more than anything, so most of my Windows' computers use Win 7. Now, see the screenshot. Emulate it and create yours if you're into book publishing, blogging, YouTubing, Freelancing, etc.

7 Likes

Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by iLegendd(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Don't dump all your files in one folder, but keep them organized before you dump. The year 2019 is over, so what I did was to zip all my 2019 files and do a backup, then moved the unzipped one to 2020.

3 Likes

Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by teewai3(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Noted!!!!

1 Like

Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by pabon(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Once again, thanks ILegend.
Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by iLegendd(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
pabon:
Once again, thanks ILegend.

You're welcome.
Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by Crayfish09: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
I don't know what's going on. My nonfiction books always fail to make sales/kenp reads but the short stories and erotica always perform well.

The last nonfiction book i wrote, "a brief guide for overcoming approach anxiety and setting up a date" went into 100% ghost mode. 0 kenp, 0 ebook sales, 0 paperback sales.

Ilegendd what do you think may be the cause of this problem?

Note

I paid a cafe operator for the design

I used long-tail keywords with the help of the amazon search bar and I never repeated my keywords. Also, I used all 50 characters available

Honestly I don't like writing erotica but with just 2 titles, I have made up to $48. Not much but it is still huge compared to the 4 self-help books I own
Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by Crayfish09: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
The funny thing is that the self-help books are even doing well on okadabooks (couldn't wait for 3 months when kdp select has failed me so I changed the covers, authors, etc)

1 Like

Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2020
ilegend has said in that your free gift I run promo for my book and it make 15 sales doing the promotion, is it a good figure
Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by Legionx: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2020
ambitiouschap:
ilegend has said in that your free gift I run promo for my book and it make 15 sales doing the promotion, is it a good figure

Was the promo free?
Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
Legionx:

Was the promo free?
yes
Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by Legionx: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
ambitiouschap:

yes

Never give out your book for free.... I saw that in a tutorial
Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by iLegendd(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Legionx:

Never give out your book for free.... I saw that in a tutorial

As you grow, in the business, you'll know when to obey other people's rules and when to create yours.

Yes, people don't value free books, but it's good. Emaka Ossai talks against it and approves only Kindle Count Down deals, but there is something he will never tell you.

Let us all pretend and follow both ways and see which works better for us.

To the questions above, I'm sorry to say, I'm no longer on Nairaland to help or teach, but only to motivate — all the helps and tips are on YouTube and Google for free. Thank you for your understanding.

3 Likes

Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by Tony142: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
illegend always making sense since 18BC cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by IamPlato(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
iLegendd:

You're welcome.
You Didnt Send Me A Copy Of That Your Keyword Research Book even Though I Mentioned On The Thread That I Needed it.
Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by Ent3rpreneur(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ilegendd is a King.
Your name is on the Appreciation part of my book cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by online4business: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
Ilegendd is a King.
Your name is on the Appreciation part of my book cheesy

do you still offer veiwre service for amazon I spell it incorrectly shey you grab
Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by solobrain(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wonderful!
Thanks for this.
Re: It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] by Ent3rpreneur(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2020
online4business:

do you still offer veiwre service for amazon I spell it incorrectly shey you grab

Book review??

(1) (Reply)

Amara La Negra Shows Off Her Massive Backside In One-piece Thong Bodysuit (photo / RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.