Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Who Owns this Amazon product? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns this Amazon product? (312 Views)

Which Girl Owns This Phone Number In Benin City: 09041420165 / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns this Amazon product? by ModestGal(f): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
ModestGal:

Hi
I help this guy to order from Amazon,and I didn't save the number.
The item is female sexual vibrator from
United States Amazon(amazon.com). And suddenly my WhatsApp business stopped working, been trying to fix it for a while now, but i couldn't. I was able to chat others because I saved their number,but this particular individual,I skipped it. The item has been with me for two weeks now, if you own this kindly signify so I can chat you with my other number and get your items delivered to you in Nigeria. Or chat me using the number on my signature. Thanks and sorry for the inconveniences

Meanwhile chat me for all your international black Friday deals, Amazon, black Friday deals

(1) (Reply)

Discovering & Fulfilling Purpose / Come On Narialand / Guys: If You Are 100% Sure A Woman Loves You, Be Very Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.