Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

closed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / closed (3162 Views)

Closed Thread... / This topic is now closed / CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by anonimi: 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2010
@aisha2
I got your RSVP message but can't reach your phone number.
Re: closed by AloyEmeka5: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2010
aisha2:

By your defination every job is a well paying job abi? Do you have any idea the kind of Jobs people take to keep body and soul together? Why will her husband not cater for her when she is pregnant? Before you Judge people, walk a mile in their shoes and see if you wont go bare footed. If she was happy with her situation she wont come here and cry for help.

Oh please. That woman is selling you reasons for cheating on her husband. Why are we always quick to crucify men when they do a thing like this but always look for ways to exonerate women?. If she is very honest and beaten down, why didn't she inform her husband that she is seeing another man since he was doing nothing for her anyway?. I don't believe in pampering people to death. I speak the truth and it doesn't matter who it will hurt. OP is a classified bittch.
Re: closed by OAM4J: 3:12am On Dec 08, 2010
@OP

Your lover only want a part time affair and not a full time commitment, if that is ok by you, then dont complain and dont ask for more

but if not, I will advise you leave him and move on with your life.
Re: closed by harakiri(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2010
WOMEN! ! !

Kai!

No wonder so many men are scared of commitment.
Re: closed by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Oh please. That woman is selling you reasons for cheating on her husband. Why are we always quick to crucify men when they do a thing like this but always look for ways to exonerate women?. If she is very honest and beaten down, why didn't she inform her husband that she is seeing another man since he was doing nothing for her anyway?. I don't believe in pampering people to death. I speak the truth and it doesn't matter who it will hurt. OP is a classified bittch.
No vex abeg
Re: closed by Kekenapep: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2010
hello
Re: closed by Kekenapep: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2010
You claim in your topic that you are married but I think it should be "I am divorced, but in love with my lover". Unless of course you have not gone through with your divorce.

, Be4 d marriage I was involvd in an affair wit a married man., She had been cheating be4 the marriage and is now complaining her husband is not showing love to her (even mentioning she does not really know who the father of her son is).

, so we continued 4rm where we stoppd., thats something.

, I tot dat will smoothen my affair wit my new lover but he startd being hot nd cold. , everybody has said it, he is not looking for a long term commitment but short time service so forget his side.

, I'm so confusd,wat shud I do. I luv my new lover very much and dont hav any feelings 4 my husband anymore, , yep confused is what you are (the truest part of your statement).Your lover is not going to give up his life/future for you but you are the foolish one that gave up your life for him.When will you get it that his the aim of his "love" and assistance is to get  in between ur legs. Some people just so dumb.

, Pls,advice me properly on wat next 2 do, , the wrong place to ask is in the court of public opinion because from your story it's dificult to pity you because as you make your bed so you lie on it they say. But the future of your child is paramount and I don't think his best interests are best served by you bringing him up (unless of course you have changed) but this I doubt.

here's what I think you should do next.

1. deal with your life and be serious about that (only Jesus can do that for you).

2. deal with your past (talk to your ex-husband about your cheating be4 you even married him and cheating after also). If he takes you back fine, if not move on and enjoy ur life.

3. Decide to have a better life and rise above the circumstances.

4. Assume that all is okay, decide not to change anything and live a confused and miserable life and wonder why the world is mad at you.

My sixpence (actually just 4)
Re: closed by MeGaStReEt: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2010
Na only God go fit settle this matter
Re: closed by Jellitah: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
You are my kind of gal! grin
But you are a novice. . . YOU MUST LEARN TO HAVE THE BEST OF 2 WORLDS. . .WHILE E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI KEEP RACING TO THE DIE-VORCE COURTS! OR AKA 'MY FELLOW WIDOWS'!

Please, learn to 'CHOP AND CLEAN' both mouth and nyansh jor. . . .NOTHING LIKE HAVING THE BESTS OF BOTH WORLDS!

e badu belle and e jolosi 'chopped and dumped' on and off the cyber. . .OR YET TO 'CHOP, CATCH AND KEEP' can only keep hating ya for your 'skills'! wink

YOU KNOW SOME 'FRUSTRATED' SINGLE-OLD CARGOS CANNOT EVEN GET ONE. . .NOT TO MENTION 2!
Many have had their husbands snatched by FACEBOOK WHO-RES! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unnecessary Familiarity / . / My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.