Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Tiwa Savage Visits Naira Marley And Rexxie In The Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Visits Naira Marley And Rexxie In The Studio (2846 Views)

Tiwa Savage Visits Brazil’s Trenches On A Bike, Video Stirs Reactions / Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital / Tiwa Savage Visits Freda Francis, Paul Okoye & Anita: New Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Visits Naira Marley And Rexxie In The Studio by Oyinsblog(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage and controversial rapper, Naira Marley are cooking a collaborative project with music producer, Rexxie.

They were all pictured together during their studio recording session late into the night.

Tiwa Savage shared the photo on Instagram last night with no caption, leaving fans to create topics out of the photo.

See photo below:

https://justofofo.com.ng/tiwa-savage-visits-naira-marley-and-rexxie-in-the-studio/

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Naira Marley And Rexxie In The Studio by DonBenny77(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
i can see 3 guys, where is tiwa?
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Naira Marley And Rexxie In The Studio by omlueh(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
You know see am from that inner room on the wall, no be she they relax for the BED so, abi you no dey see again Ni.
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Naira Marley And Rexxie In The Studio by slimhomiequan(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Marlian
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Naira Marley And Rexxie In The Studio by slimhomiequan(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Threesum
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Naira Marley And Rexxie In The Studio by timibare(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
NairaMarley en weed ehn....see as Tiwa eyes dey shook....mama nor fit mould...waiting for men to roll for her grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Naira Marley And Rexxie In The Studio by Ahmed0336(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
DonBenny77:
i can see 3 guys, where is tiwa?

Na she wear white.
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Naira Marley And Rexxie In The Studio by crackhouse(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Where's the studio? This place? No wonder they make wack songs. The studio itself is nothing to write home about. Wack studio.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Chinua Achebe Showing His Book "Things Fall Apart" In 1960 / Davido Gave Me The N2 Million That Night And Took Me To My House - Lady Reveals / Was Mama Gee In Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.