Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Prophet Selling Love Portion To Singles, Married Women: God Hates Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophet Selling Love Portion To Singles, Married Women: God Hates Divorce (594 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending / Jaruma Empire Denies Selling Love Charm Calls Them "Love Enhancement Products" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Selling Love Portion To Singles, Married Women: God Hates Divorce by Ilal: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
A controversial Ghanaian Prophet, Isaac Makomichi has resorted into selling love portion to single and married women as one way of maintaining love between partners.

The prophet has become a huge hit with the ladies in Masvingo for selling a seemingly powerful love portion which is selling like hot cakes.

The love portion which is being said to have been sourced from Ghana is a huge hit among all the ladies including married women, single women and thigh vendors who claim that it makes them irresistibly attractive.

The married women claim that it strengthens their marriages, while the single women use it reclaim “lost lovers”. Commercial sex workers, on the other hand, use the Ghana love portion to attract more clients.

The Ghana love portion was introduced to the Masvingo ladies by the leader of the Miracle Healing and Deliverance (MHD) Ministries, Prophet Makomichi.

The Prophet sells the portions for between US$5 and US$7 a bottle depending on size.

The love portion is sold in either liquid or powder form depending on how the Prophet prescribes it. However, there are no details yet on how the portion is administered.

Source: http://ojblitz.com/prophet-selling-love-portion/
Re: Prophet Selling Love Portion To Singles, Married Women: God Hates Divorce by dawnomike(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
This is rather unbecoming... But who am i to judge? cool
Re: Prophet Selling Love Portion To Singles, Married Women: God Hates Divorce by Kingosytex(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Just when I thought I have heard and seen it all.

A greater percentage of Nigerians are gullible but I must confess that Ghanaians are more gullible.

Guy man must wack, Mugu must fall.
Re: Prophet Selling Love Portion To Singles, Married Women: God Hates Divorce by psalmsmiles(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
sabi pastor. I remember when mama musa go put love portion for alhaji Maigari food that year, the man no come chop the food say e don cold carry am give ibro of 10yrs. Na so him chop finish sleep wake up with standing priick dey shout ``mama ki zo mu kwata tare`` for midnight

1 Like

Re: Prophet Selling Love Portion To Singles, Married Women: God Hates Divorce by Retrography(m): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hahahahaha..... Hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Off Market / Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride / Covid 19 Cure Is Here. Prophet Tb Was Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.