Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending (5413 Views)

Marital advice; wife, I am not ashamed of my past and you didn't disflower me / Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic / Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by FullBlastLight: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
‘Marry Someone That Have Sense ‘ – Throwback Video Of Basket Mouth’s Ex-wife Giving Advice On Marriage Resurfaces (Video)

Elsie Uzoma Okpocha, Basket Mouth‘s now ex-wife is trending over a throwback video of her giving marriage advice to single ladies.

Recall that AMILOADED reported the news of their separation following 12 years of marriage, with 2 beautiful kids.

While the news has hit the internet as a shock, netizens have dug up a throwback video where Elsie dished out marriage advice to single ladies.

Basket Mouth’s now ex-wife in the throwback video had asked ladies to make sure they get married to someone with “sense”.

She adds that love is important but it does fade, as marriage is not a vacation. In conclusion, she emphasizes the importance of being with a partner that prays, as it is not the job of one person.

Watch Video below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cme-kU2KGl0/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=22590cd3-a7b0-4f05-8c08-818fc740332e&ig_mid=EA7F6033-4CE6-40C4-AE46-A8A6BD43A1E3

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.tori.ng/amp/223072/throwback-of-comedian-basketmouths-exwife-giving-a.html&ved=2ahUKEwjp3PPH6o_8AhXSWqQEHXtIDyAQ0PADKAB6BAgHEAE&usg=AOvVaw3_TUIRESZlwx9QQRdjC2-t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by Saywhat10: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Basket Mouth’s now ex-wife in the throwback video had asked ladies to make sure they get married to someone with “sense”.
Meaning?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by Zonefree(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
Saywhat10:

Meaning?

Meaning no one is above breakfast. Even marriage counselors dey chop breakfast.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by detectivejones: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Does it mean that after 12years she realized Basketmouth lacked these qualities

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by Shalommy(f): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
Chaii.. Upon the small change basketmouth get, him no gree fine. Our women dey try oo. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by Shalommy(f): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
detectivejones:
Does it mean after 12years she realized Basketmouth lack these qualities
Segun thief. God punish you. Idiot
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by advanceDNA: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
detectivejones:
Does it mean after 12years she realized Basketmouth lack these qualities

Pple just like looking for things thats not lost... and what they are looking for is already inside their marriage which they take for granted

They dont consciouly invest in and rekindle the love they started with ... pple just feel love is on auto-pilot......

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by Vinnie2000(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Upon the small change basketmouth get, him no gree fine. Our women dey try oo. undecided

Hahaha...Basket mouth no Fine??

You are Funny tho.. cheesy

He is 44 years But has a fresh face, Great built and Trim Figure.

And Nigerian Women, are they Fine

Without Make-up and Hair Attachments, are Many NOT as Ugly as Fcvkk

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by Shalommy(f): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hahaha...Basket mouth no Fine??

You are Funny tho.. cheesy

He is 44 years But has a fresh face, Great built and Trim Figure.

And Nigerian Women, are they Fine

Without Make-up and Hair Attachments, are Many NOT as Ugly as Fcvkk
Guy, if basketmouth is handsome to you then you're a monkey. Chaiii cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by detectivejones: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

Pple just like looking for things thats not lost... and what they are looking for is already inside their marriage which they take for granted

They dont consciouly invest in and rekindle the love they started with ... pple just feel love is on auto-pilot......
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by detectivejones: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
Shalommy:
Segun thief. God punish you. Idiot
.?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by LegitAutos01: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
Omo

I just listened to her
She said love fades

My question is if love fades then marriage is a scam

You say i should marry my friend that means i should marry someone i dont love no need na

Just contract a woman to born for you.

I sell cars

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by Vinnie2000(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
Shalommy:
Guy, if basketmouth is handsome to you then you're a monkey. Chaiii cheesy cheesy

U be Big Mumu! undecided

Who even cares about Handsomeness?

MONEY and ACHIEVEMENTS makes a Man!

Is Jackie Chan Fine? Is Lionel Messi fine? Is Timaya fine?

Better Get sense and stop Glorifying Handsomeness, OK?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by Shalommy(f): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:

U be Big Mumu! undecided

Those men you mentioned are handsome. You're confused. Chaii... Take a nap. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by ahnie: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
And so what?
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by FullBlastLight: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:

U be Big Mumu! undecided

Yeah, Messi no fine, at all!

Good 4 u, u already know CR7 is a fine handsome sexy dude!

The Goatest GOAT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by meobizy(f): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nothing lasts forever. After ten years anything else in a marriage na manage. Nairalanders who wedded two days ago will always attack my opinion because they fear the future.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by SouthSouth1914: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Shalommy:

You are a joke. How do you measure handsomeness! Basketmouth ticks all the boxes. By the way, can you share your pic please!

Mgbeke feeling funky.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by StrongAlphMale: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
A man gains absolutely nothing from Marriage. women gains so much from marriage. Women only get married to your money, the moment you're getting broke or she's sees another source of income she'll divorced and dump you ASAP,

All the good things you've done for a woman expires immediately another man shows up in her life. Know this and know peace

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
Life happens. Life happened to her.

The events means alot to women thank men
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by nicerod(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Internet no dey forget o

Chai na so life be o

We think we are there when it's sweet

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by Jeon(f): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Shalommy:

Venus ♀ child talking. grin

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by Jeon(f): 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
Shalommy:
Those men you mentioned are handsome. You're confused. Chaii... Take a nap. cheesy cheesy

Apart from Timaya wink

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by Shalommy(f): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jeon:

Venus ♀ child talking. grin
Chaii cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by Shalommy(f): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jeon:

Apart from Timaya wink
Timaya is handsome undecided

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by Jeon(f): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
Shalommy:
Timaya is handsome undecided
I meant

All the names mentioned are handsome.... Apart from Timaya, he's not handsome to me if he's to others.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by Jeon(f): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii cheesy cheesy

lolz.
Venus loves better things so no wonder her children are superficial/after appealing things . cool

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by Shalommy(f): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jeon:

I meant

All the names mentioned are handsome.... Apart from Timaya, he's not handsome to me if he's to others.
Chaii cheesy tongue

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by bukatyne(f): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
A man gains absolutely nothing from Marriage. women gains so much from marriage. Women only get married to your money, the moment you're getting broke or she's sees another source of income she'll divorced and dump you ASAP,

All the good things you've done for a woman expires immediately another man shows up in her life. Know this and know peace

@bold:

Yet you collectively shame women into marriage (with men) and remarry as soon as the first wife is dead/divorced/separated.

For a gender that benefits nothing from marriage, you are so invested and invested on marriage.

Perhaps you all are masochists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by techWriter3: 1:16am On Dec 24, 2022
wants it spell that after 12years she realized Basketmouth lacked these qualities
Uh, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, or assignment.
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by averageguy(m): 2:08am On Dec 24, 2022
I wish Nairaland sef dey record the comments of all the guys here to provide us updates after 10 years.

All the people wey don abuse Nigerian girls, how many of them no marry one of those Nigerian girls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending by StrongAlphMale: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2022
bukatyne:

@bold:

Yet you collectively shame women into marriage (with men) and remarry as soon as the first wife is dead/divorced/separated.

For a gender that benefits nothing from marriage, you are so invested and invested on marriage.

Perhaps you all are masochists.

For most godly men, if not for sex they have no business with marriage. Same applies to other Men. Have you ever seen a man jubilating and flashing his rings that his is married? Hell no! Only women do things like that. This is to tell you how excited they are in getting married knowing fully well a man is now responsible for taking care of them and their burden. But for a man reverse is the case! He is slowly dying.

Stop arguing with me, a man gains absolutely nothing from marriage at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genoveva Umeh Went Nude On Blood Sisters Movie / Beware Of Girls On Trouser / Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.