Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt (24858 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by KarsanHughston: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

I guess you know the definition of accusation? Typical lazy empty coconut head
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Kenn55: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Saint Buhari make the value of your asset declaration public, let us be the judge.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, oga buhari is very funny, In Destalkers voice "he will go far"

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Wallade(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
Afamed:
Fortunately non of the Wailers above has accused PMB of any stolen funds. It only confirms the assertion of what PMB was saying.They all ended making their ignorance more fashionable

Can you define corruption?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Leo3333: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
Fortunately non of the Wailers above has accused PMB of any stolen funds. It only confirms the assertion of what PMB was saying.They all ended making their ignorance more fashionable
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Holorunfemmy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Green snake under green grass..�..those who clear you then sir deserve jail time..because they mislead us.. ��lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Jamorezzi: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Story story ooooooo ,story ,story story .
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Seankhalifa: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sir plz keep d work going.. I still have hope in my great country nigeria.... PMB

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by wizelink(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Just look at who is talking
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by inyenejo(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
We sane minds apologise to Abacha and his family because we have finally seen the most corrrrrupt regime and the most corrrrrupt president ever , buharigg is by far the most corrrrrupt president ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by LZAA: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Afamed:

I guess you know the definition of accusation? Typical lazy empty coconut head
Fela and ibb know ur sai baba more than you grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by danallwell: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Says a senile nepotistic, and blood thirsty murderer whose whole being is soaked with the blood of innocent citizens.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Wallade(m): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
Afamed:

Over 40 years now,as former military head of state, former Ptf chairman , former petroleum leader and 5 years as president .if you still can't expose his ill gotten wealth, then you urgently need to apologize to this man. PDP , they have accused him of Islamisation, accuse his health status but never in a day, they never accused him of stealing. That's what stands him out

Does this mean you only understand corruption to be stealing? Can you please find the definition of corruption.
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by franchasng: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hahahahahaha shocked cheesy

Me too, I resigned as US President because Americans refused to convert to Islam angry
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by bjsteve: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
king of corruption
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by bode4u2nv(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
In olamide's voice, story for the gods, now you say.................
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
the devil is no more the father of lies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Centcanada: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nonsense talk. You re the most corrupt leader in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Shayolevels: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
I've been angry all day...well this just put a smile on my face.... this just made my day grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Afamed: 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
LZAA:

Fela and ibb know ur sai baba more than you grin
If Fela and Ibb have both not looted your sense of reasoning before they went their ways, you would have known the value of N2.1b allegedly stolen in 80s. Where Nigeria budget was just a little above N2.1b in 80s.
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by lukency(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.No wonder why he has corrupt lieutenants flocking around him.
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by shedy03(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Afamed:

You still ended up not showing me where his looter fund is kept. Show me his foreign account, his private university. His numerous houses in Lagos and overseas. We know and heard of Obasanjo university, Atiku private jets , Atiku University and the rest.
Blind follower, this is how your type defend buhari with empty stomach.
You were not born when so many things were happening in this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by biggie73(m): 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
References:
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed why he decided to become to join partisan politics after release from prison.

Speaking when he received the youths leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC, who came from across the country to pay him a visit in Abuja, Buhari said he took interest in politics after a clean bill on his integrity by those who detained him after the 1985 military coup and who thoroughly checked his record as governor of the North East, Minister of Petroleum and Head of State and found nothing incriminating.

“After I was released and nothing was found on me I took interest in politics. This is what pushed me into partisan politics; to serve with integrity. So I decided to try leadership as a civilian, after taking off the military uniform,’’ he added.

Speaking on his second tenure, the President assured that he would be more firm, focused and relentless in delivering results, especially in securing the country, stimulating the economy to work for all, and fighting corruption.

“I am currently serving my last term in office. I swore by the constitution to defend the country, and I will do the needful for the country,’’ President Buhari said.

In his remarks, National Youth Leader of the APC, Comrade Sadiq Shuaibu Abubakar, congratulated the President for winning the Presidential elections in 2019, assuring him that the youths will continue to support his policies and vision of greatness for the country.

Abubakar urged the President to get more youths involved in governance so as to learn from his “treasured wisdom.’’

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/10/i-joined-politics-because-im-not-corrupt-buhari/
.....stop deceiving yourself. You are as corrupt as Abacha, IBB, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Jonathan. You just know how to perfect your corrupt acts....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Temptee101(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
shocked

You can only deceive or pacify your paid zombies and not right thinking Nigerians

Spits
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Afamed: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
shedy03:

Blind follower, this is how your type defend buhari with empty stomach.
You were not born when so many things were happening in this country.
I am not indomie generation like you.Buhari as military head of state , I didn't read it in daily newspapes but I witnessed it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Afamed:
PTDF money nko?He said Abacha never stole.He was asking Switzerland to help recover the late Abacha stolen money.Is that not double standard and dishonesty?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by 8stargeneral: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
qasem Soleimani is a brother to buhari
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by mayorofafrika(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
we knw
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by javaguru: 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
Afamed:

Over 40 years now,as former military head of state, former Ptf chairman , former petroleum leader and 5 years as president .if you still can't expose his ill gotten wealth, then you urgently need to apologize to this man. PDP , they have accused him of Islamisation, accuse his health status but never in a day, they never accused him of stealing. That's what stands him out
be patient, I will quote you, but u should know, his bank account might be heavier that america as a whole.
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by MartinsD12(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
References:
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed why he decided to become to join partisan politics after release from prison.

Speaking when he received the youths leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC, who came from across the country to pay him a visit in Abuja, Buhari said he took interest in politics after a clean bill on his integrity by those who detained him after the 1985 military coup and who thoroughly checked his record as governor of the North East, Minister of Petroleum and Head of State and found nothing incriminating.

“After I was released and nothing was found on me I took interest in politics. This is what pushed me into partisan politics; to serve with integrity. So I decided to try leadership as a civilian, after taking off the military uniform,’’ he added.

Speaking on his second tenure, the President assured that he would be more firm, focused and relentless in delivering results, especially in securing the country, stimulating the economy to work for all, and fighting corruption.

“I am currently serving my last term in office. I swore by the constitution to defend the country, and I will do the needful for the country,’’ President Buhari said.

In his remarks, National Youth Leader of the APC, Comrade Sadiq Shuaibu Abubakar, congratulated the President for winning the Presidential elections in 2019, assuring him that the youths will continue to support his policies and vision of greatness for the country.

Abubakar urged the President to get more youths involved in governance so as to learn from his “treasured wisdom.’’

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/10/i-joined-politics-because-im-not-corrupt-buhari/
Kids talk
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Awoo88: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
This man get problem. He is suffering from some form of mental illness. His divorce from reality should be sometimes every psychiatrist should be interested in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan / Bagudu Hirse Kidnapped At Mamman Daura’s Home / Buhari Arrives Nigeria After China Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.