Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,146 members, 7,953,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt (25048 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by junaskido(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mad ooh���
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by koolaid87: 12:20am On Jan 11, 2020
igboamakaaa:

Modified; One Mod just mailed me now, and told me to take down what I posted initially, well...I will do that but still doesn't change that fact that the man is a smooth operator.

Fvck that mod

Fvck you too for cowardly accepting his bs
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by oaugraduate1234(m): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2020
Nice one from Mr President
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by PureNigerian: 3:00am On Jan 11, 2020
We are behind you sir
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by orisa37: 3:31am On Jan 11, 2020
It's Corruption to be an unpatriotic Usman Dan Fodio's Defender.
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by orisa37: 3:37am On Jan 11, 2020
You can't force Fulanisation on Yoruba and Igbo Lands. It's worse than Corruption to do so.
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by olmoRoc: 3:49am On Jan 11, 2020
hahahhahahahahahahahah the Earth revolves around the Moon
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by juman(m): 3:50am On Jan 11, 2020
He is corrupt.
The generals that removed shagari are eternally thieves.
Stealing billions of dollars.
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by wink2015(m): 5:13am On Jan 11, 2020
References:
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed why he decided to become to join partisan politics after release from prison.

Speaking when he received the youths leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC, who came from across the country to pay him a visit in Abuja, Buhari said he took interest in politics after a clean bill on his integrity by those who detained him after the 1985 military coup and who thoroughly checked his record as governor of the North East, Minister of Petroleum and Head of State and found nothing incriminating.

“After I was released and nothing was found on me I took interest in politics. This is what pushed me into partisan politics; to serve with integrity. So I decided to try leadership as a civilian, after taking off the military uniform,’’ he added.

Speaking on his second tenure, the President assured that he would be more firm, focused and relentless in delivering results, especially in securing the country, stimulating the economy to work for all, and fighting corruption.

“I am currently serving my last term in office. I swore by the constitution to defend the country, and I will do the needful for the country,’’ President Buhari said.

In his remarks, National Youth Leader of the APC, Comrade Sadiq Shuaibu Abubakar, congratulated the President for winning the Presidential elections in 2019, assuring him that the youths will continue to support his policies and vision of greatness for the country.

Abubakar urged the President to get more youths involved in governance so as to learn from his “treasured wisdom.’’

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/10/i-joined-politics-because-im-not-corrupt-buhari/

I agree with the view that Buhari is honest and not corrupt.

But he lack what it takes to build Nigeria 's economy.

It is the Yoruba that use their vote to betray the south to make way for an inexperienced Buhari to become President.
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by mannycrown: 5:41am On Jan 11, 2020
If it's an important issue of national security or economy now, the statement will be credited to - The Presidency! Now it's an irrelevant hypocritical assertion it is loudly credited to - President Buhari or General Buhari as The Punch would put it.
So which politician will tell the world he joined politics because he is corrupt..?
2023 come faster!
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Scottallen: 6:51am On Jan 11, 2020
[s]
References:
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed why he decided to become to join partisan politics after release from prison.

Speaking when he received the youths leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC, who came from across the country to pay him a visit in Abuja, Buhari said he took interest in politics after a clean bill on his integrity by those who detained him after the 1985 military coup and who thoroughly checked his record as governor of the North East, Minister of Petroleum and Head of State and found nothing incriminating.

“After I was released and nothing was found on me I took interest in politics. This is what pushed me into partisan politics; to serve with integrity. So I decided to try leadership as a civilian, after taking off the military uniform,’’ he added.

Speaking on his second tenure, the President assured that he would be more firm, focused and relentless in delivering results, especially in securing the country, stimulating the economy to work for all, and fighting corruption.

“I am currently serving my last term in office. I swore by the constitution to defend the country, and I will do the needful for the country,’’ President Buhari said.

In his remarks, National Youth Leader of the APC, Comrade Sadiq Shuaibu Abubakar, congratulated the President for winning the Presidential elections in 2019, assuring him that the youths will continue to support his policies and vision of greatness for the country.

Abubakar urged the President to get more youths involved in governance so as to learn from his “treasured wisdom.’’

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/10/i-joined-politics-because-im-not-corrupt-buhari/
[/s]

Joker!
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by West2019(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2020
ur father
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Afamed: 7:18am On Jan 11, 2020
MrCEO69:

You systemically didn't quote the guy that talk about the PTF, weldone sir
I don't respond to frivolous and inconsequential claims. Thank you
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Afamed: 7:20am On Jan 11, 2020
balodihno14:

Another one has surfaced

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Afamed: 7:22am On Jan 11, 2020
juman:
He is corrupt.
The generals that removed shagari are eternally thieves.
Stealing billions of dollars.
Was he the one that planned the coup? Your history teacher must have done more harms than good to you
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by EagleNest(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2020
In the voice of Greta Thunberg, "How dare you!"
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by jaytee01(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2020
Afamed:
Fortunately non of the Wailers above has accused PMB of any stolen funds. It only confirms the assertion of what PMB was saying.They all ended making their ignorance more fashionable
Unfortunately you are the one exposing your naivety and ignorance here. The man is very corrupt and anyone with half a brain in Nigeria today can see it . It is just to continue deceiving the dwindling clan of gullible zombies that he has steadfastly refused to publicly declare his assets.

I challenge him to declare his assets publicly if he has nothing to hide.The joke is on you bro, after all even Amaechi also declared that he (Amaechi)was not corrupt and that he does not like money!
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by toprealman: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2020
Will you keep quiet!
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by chriscrosss(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2020
Hahahahhahahahahahahqhqhqh
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Xano(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2020
LOL!
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Sabkesh(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2020
Bwari or Buhari whatever they call him.
He is the most stupid person on earth

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Politics don dey teach corruption be dat
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by guiddoti: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2020
I concur. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Ikennafabian651(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2020
[Story for the gods�� Oga leave story and continue your Normal parol� Everybody na criminal oooo Everybody dey corrupt no exemption ��
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by cuteboy2: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2020
References:

Obviously, all the billions you wasted on expired drugs and other invisible projects as PTF chairman under your idol Abacha also qualify as serving with integrity.

And your definition of "integrity" includes being the most nepotistic ruler Nigeria has ever known. In your WAEC intellectual reasoning level, nepotism is not corruption

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by ivieeseosa: 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
You may not be financially corrupt but CORRUPT in other aspect of governance
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by mikael11(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ur father... You don see dummies abi

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by sinqlepee(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
buhari ok let's agree, u are not corrupt bt u are a tyrant and we dnt want tyrants and a dullard. Still can't believe Nigerians voted this man for a second tenure
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Okemmuo3: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu / Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.