Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote (786 Views)

Poll: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote

Yes: 25% (4 votes)
No: 50% (8 votes)
Depends on their understanding: 6% (1 vote)
Depends on how we broke up: 18% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by AloyEmeka8: 3:50am On Dec 05, 2010
[size=14pt]Would you marry someone whose sister/brother you have dated previously?:VOTE[/size]
Would you marry a girl whose sister you have dated previously?

Published 04/12/2010 13:10:00 Florence Amagiya

Johnson grew up in a family where culture and tradition is held in high esteem. He was only a little child when his mother taught him about the norms, values and traditions of his people; so before his age mates heard about these things he knew them already. He lost his father at a very tender age and his mother did not remarry. This made life for him pretty difficult because he became both the husband and son to his mother. He survived and attended a higher institution. He met Laura in his class. They were cat and rat from the beginning until their third year when the relationship took a turn for a great romance.

The romance lasted until they graduated and went to different places for service. Laura had spoken of her younger sister who did not grow up in their house. According to Laura, her younger sister moved in with their aunt when her aunt got married and relocated to Abuja. Severally, Johnson visited Laura’s family house, not one day did he get to meet the younger sister, so he did not know her or even saw her photograph. Johnson was posted to Abuja while Laura went to Rivers State.

After service, they were both retained in their places of assignments. So visitation became a problem because of the distance and job demands. The relationship took its natural course as a result of this.

Johnson met Linda by chance while driving home one hot afternoon in Abuja, she was crying bitterly and looking stranded on the roadside. He gave her a lift and this led to many outings together that resulted to a serious steady relationship. Today, they are engaged and are both travelling to Linda’s family house for introduction.
They got to the house. Guess who opened the gate?

This is what our celebrities have to say.
Read on…

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=News-images/segun_arinse_583350561.jpg&size=article_small[/img]
Segun Arinze

No, can’t do it! – Segun Arinze, Actor
In Europe, it is everyday occurrence, but this is Africa, we have traditions and core values. Besides, there will be struggle for position between the two sisters in my life. I don’t think l will be comfortable with that. Again the parents of the girls may be aware of the first relationship I had with their daughter. What will I tell them? How will they look at me? It is a clumsy situation; the best is to end it.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/files.php?file=Modella_519007699.jpg[/img]

It’s an abomination – Modella, Designer
If  l have dated one sister, there is no way l will marry the other sister. It is abomination in some parts of Africa. There are women in other homes; l can get a wife from one of them.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/files.php?file=adenaya_227212932.jpg[/img]
Bola Adenaya

Yes if l love her – Bola Adenaya, Model
I will marry her whether tradition sees it as bad or not. The matter in hand is whether l am in love with her or not. If l love her, so why should l leave the woman l love because l once dated her sister?

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/59815-Would-you-marry-girl-whose-sister-you-have-dated-previously.html
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by iice(f): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2010
Don't think i can
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by AloyEmeka8: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2010
What's the big deal?
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2010
N to the freaking NO!
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by kmoneyE(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2010
Yes I would marry her so far I love her and she loves me*** I dont see any big deal in that she might even be more beautiful than her sister wink
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by gbanikiti(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2010
I wil go ahead wit d marriage.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by yme1(f): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2010
i cant do that
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by violent(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2010
why shouldn't i? undecided undecided
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by 190: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2010
Abeg i cant angry angry
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by Otunbakay(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2010
Actually it all depends on when the first relationship took place, if it was when we were still in secondary school when nobody took us seriously i wuld say yes i can but if at say uni level when we were already a matured adults and wether the relationship is known to both family or not i wuld say a hell no so long as the first girl is still living.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by annawhite(f): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2010
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww hell no shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by Otunbakay(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2010
annawhite:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww hell no shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are u sure is a no? even if u had always admire him when he was stil with ur sister, think properly pls we know u girls
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by freecocoa(f): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2010
It depends on a lot of things which i don't have power to type now abeg.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by annawhite(f): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2010
make harmattan squeeze ur balls dry
do ur sisters drool over thier brother in law? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by annawhite(f): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2010
dont go all teacher on me,u dont kno better than i do
and stop with the silly questions,it's annoying
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by Otunbakay(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2010
annawhite:

make harmattan squeeze your balls dry
do your sisters drool over thier brother in law? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Even if harmattan dry it up and hurricane blow it away u will still go after it and have a gud fight with whoever crosses ur part in the process, i trust u.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by annawhite(f): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2010
i wont trust me
i'll set it on fire
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by Otunbakay(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2010
annawhite:

i wont trust me
i'll set it on fire
exactly my point u stil have to find it b/4 u wil have the chance to set it on fire; hey hey wait a minute, i know u mean giving it hot straffing wit ur pussy- u go wound o
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by annawhite(f): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2010
exactly ma point too
ur real personality is cuming out
im done arguin wit u
u r so empty
4 d record, i dnt straf wart infested d i c ks
worst of it all u got a 1 inch,it wil b dif lukin 4 it in d dark
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by Otunbakay(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2010
annawhite:

exactly ma point too
your real personality is cuming out
im done arguin wit u
u r so empty
4 d record, i dnt straf wart infested d i c ks
worst of it all u got a 1 inch,it wil b dif lukin 4 it in d dark
u talk lie dear, bliv it or not na 20 inches he be, it is worth much more than anything you can ever wish 4 in ur miserable life- go look after ur maggot infested asshole, 've got something better to spend my time on.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by spicyhoney(f): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2010
No way, its against the African norm
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by Dsense(m): 1:44am On Dec 06, 2010
Tough situation . . . . .I can't . . . .No i can't!
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by Wumine(f): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2010
Nah! One is ok in a family
Re: Would You Marry Someone Whose Sister/brother You Have Dated Previously?:vote by Yorisb: 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2010
lipsrsealed undecided undecided

K 'n P!

(1) (Reply)

Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone / Pls Help! / Wat Can I Buy Her For Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.