Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (111904 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by lucky4west: 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2020

So the allegations are true?
...sure fact...you can take that to the bank...
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by lucky4west: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
bukatyne:

Since she was a housewife, why didn't she travel about with him?
...the guy na 19 man u know as their parol de be..
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Digmygold: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2020
backnbeta:
The Benson man jazzed her kids and wiped their memories? Just curious undecided

I wonder
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Kaysamson: 1:45am On Jan 19, 2020
This is Kakudu Benson's first wife Esther. He sent her away because he met a fine young girl that he was in love with called Obehi in the university in Ekpoma then. This woman is not the one who slept with the cook (not gateman as AV been reading). It was Obehi, his second wife. Obehi does not even have any kids for him. The marriage did not last long and he sent Obehi out with only the clothes she was wearing the day she was caught. I Know Obehi well because she is a friend of my sister and this is definitely not Obehi. She even said her name is Esther. It's not fair that another person's story is told like it is hers please. Like she said, she did not do anything to him. He sent her away because he met and fell in love with a slay queen of that time. The oldest kid was 3yrs old or so( I know they were really young) when he took them abroad.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by melodytos(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
edoairways:
melodytos well-done. If am to believe the story I just saw, it would be difficult for her husband to forgive his wife. I need some answers to the following questions
1. Doesn't this woman have relatives or family members to cater for her?
2. Didn't she start one form of business or the other?

With little findings.. Her case is not ordinary..... Though we are still trying to get more about her

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

xxxxxx / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.