Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (111895 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by CHoccolaTE: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lalasticlala, mynd44, or even seun I don't know why this story was not verified before it hit from page now the reputation of an innocent woman is being tarnished

This isn't obehi the second wife neither did the woman in the picture sleep with any gateman,

Please and please verify such sensitive info before posting on front page because little things like this have gotten bloggers sued or arrested

What was the point of rushing to post lies on front page? Is it for traffic or because of women bashing reasons?

Obehi Kor, Gateman nii

4 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by AlphikkaTech: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
It's so sad her husband left her in this terrible situation i hope she sue him
You dey craze abi
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by zomoears(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Typical emotional response from a woman.

Have you bothered to ask what led to this situation?

I don't know either, but I won't judge till I get more facts.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by nlPoster: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Accommodation has to be a top priority of the Nigerian govt.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Jayphresh(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
[color=#770077][/color]It's so sad her husband left her in this terrible situation i hope she sue him
[i][/i]”is it that you can’t comprehend simple grammar or are you just plain daft?

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
na wao i just listened to the video.she has 3 children and they are in the US with the father.wetin she do to warrant this.we for like hear d full story.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by JohnQueen(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chai I luh that song

cybriz82:

I dey tell u bro but she was d cause of her problem..benson loved her n giv her everything she needed except attention.so she was sleeping with musa cuz ben iz mt always around.

MICHAEL JACKSON's song come to mind (who is it)
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
gregyboy:
Her promiscuousness has cost her this life

Even her children won't even help her...

Sleeping with a gateman...e go pain d man ooh nor be small

Like they say ....

Fear women
una sabi d woman? u d second dude saying she slept with their gateman
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
cococandy:
Yes educate women on what they are naturally wired to bear. Even though you’ve never been a woman.

We are waiting with pen and paper to learn from you
metchewww

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
alexola20:
In as much as I feel sorry for her condition,I have learnt that many women are the originators of their own problems.
I won't cry if I see mama and my wife in this condition.
u watch d video? u will almost cry if u do.if those her kids in the US are grown ups and they just choose to ignore their mom like this..aghhh God dey.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by QuickStandard: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

My thought process is probably western adulterated.......

Congrats to you.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Skmoda(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
backnbeta:

The bond between a woman and her children is stronger than you can imagine sir. I assure you, only a few children will abandon their mother because she did something nasty. I think the man brainwashed her kids or she's talking gibberish
but you won't expect them ( children) to fly down from US to Nigeria and rescue her....she made her bed so let her sleep on it...so all this why she was with the main, no saving whatsoever to help boost her life back after the hubby left her...
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by naijadefender: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Fake news.....I dont believe this
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Bahddo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
sue him for what exactly? For employing the gateman she cheated on him with?
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Smellingrillmea: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

He divorced her for cheating .......that's why women should always work and never depend fully on a man......
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by sharone21(f): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
backnbeta:
The Benson man jazzed her kids and wiped their memories? Just curious undecided

Abi if hubby forget her, children(adults now) go forget her too
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by BusolaDakolo: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
zomoears:

Typical emotional response from a woman.

Have you bothered to ask what led to this situation?

I don't know either, but I won't judge till I get more facts.
Reasonable comment. #objectivity
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by dochenaj: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Will you be her legal counsel cos that woman obviously doesn't have enough money to feed not to talk of paying a lawyer.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Carlmax(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gabkosh:
Naira billionaires no be billionaires o.

Lolz.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Hokage001(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
edoairways:

What I mean is if he slept with his maid how would his wife feel? The society supports male infidelity but frown at women. Same society will say let her endure but when it involves a woman she would receive condemnation and bashing. That is the message am passing across
Ohhh
I misunderstood then
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by asahnwaKC: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
How can the kids leave their mother to suffer like this.....even if she be ashawo.... undecided undecided.......the whole thing tried me undecided
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by officialfestus(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Karma know everyone address
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Lonelypacifist6: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
No be the one wey gateman dey chop that year be this?

It is well...

Karma dey revolve like barber chair...this includes the said ex husband or whatever...

All una small small pikins dem wey say una wan cut corners to get rich at all cost by reaping from where you never sown, make una begin learn lesson. There is more to life than feeding fat and reckless at the back of the innocent.

Dem no need to curse you, the natural law of justice comes to play.

This disgrace rub everybody not just the woman.

I no go yarn at all...

Na so my ex wife sef don dey go...

It's our Nairaland baby's birthday jare

https://www.nairaland.com/5625222/nairaland-babys-still-transforming-positive#85691884

It's a no contest bro never attempt to satisfy a woman.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by nlPoster: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
like google.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
edoairways:

Please stop this stereotype thinking as it doesn't help. Female promiscuity isn't restricted to a particular tribe

never said it was, stop misrepresenting my response.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by ailenmen: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
@thegeneralqueen did u even read d story that follow d picture tongue undecided
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by OyinO: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
incogni2o:

You are still talking like a Fool.
Fools are always the first to call the wise ones fool.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Evebeautyworld2: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
the man eye don clear from the juju wey she carry charm that man.
useless Edo women and jazz.
if u see Bini girls and u love your life and career my brother japa sharp sharp cos those people no be am.
Same goes to Edo men very wicked people

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Evebeautyworld2: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
luluosas:
What if he used her for money rituals?
Same thought I had,cos dis is not ordinary,I fear who no fear Edo people they r very heartless and fetish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

xxxxxx / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.