Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! (1797 Views)

Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life / Why Do Africans Love To Show Off & Live Fake Life? / South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by 360clips: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Why must everything about Africa be suffering and poverty! Everything a black man does must be done in the poverty way! For example, look at the universities made by African people, if you look at the settings of the universities, you'll see it's all about suffering and poverty. Look at the hostels! With very poor facilities. Everything must always be done in a poverty mindset and way! The system must always be to enslave it's people. Why must all the universities in Africa put religion in the school setting and force people to go to church and force people to do what they don't want to do! Why doesn't black man know how to embrace freedom to it's people? It must always be about suffering and restriction. But look at the foreign schools brought into Africa. The facilities are top-notch! There's freedom! Their mindset is so different! And so many! Why is African Man mindset so horribly wrong?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Xscape1993(m): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
360clips:
Why must everything about Africa be suffering and poverty! Everything a black man does must be done in the poverty way! For example, look at the universities made by African people, if you look at the settings of the universities, you'll see it's all about suffering and poverty. Look at the hostels! With very poor facilities. Everything must always be done in a poverty mindset and way! The system must always be to enslave it's people. Why must all the universities in Africa put religion in the school setting and force people to go to church and force people to do what they don't want to do! Why doesn't black man know how to embrace freedom to it's people? It must always about suffering and restriction. But look at the foreign schools brought into Africa. The facilities are top-notch! There's freedom! Their mindset is so different! And so many! Why is African Man mindset so horribly wrong?
If you ask me who will I ask. We are in a pitiable situation. Can Africa ever develop?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by ReluctantAdult(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
The sad problem of the Africans is their inability to come together and run a system. That's the beginning and end of our poor state.
Africa, though highly blessed with human and natural resources, is poor because her people lack the ability to coordinate and run any system together.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by 2buffagain(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
As long as back water fools who vote foolishly and without sense exist, that continent is going no where.

Vote for young diasporean technocrats to rule and modernize the countries, una no go hear.
You will still be voting for old local clueless foolish men who keep flying their old wives out for neck pain treatment and who only know how to rule for the benefit of colonizers instead of the sovereignty of its people.

Gut wrenchingly stupid Africans will say "no it is age that matters. They are too young".... Meanwhile 20 year olds are launching billion dollar companies and hiring people twice their age in other parts of the world. Yet African fools have been convinced that panhandling and hailing these old crooks is the best path for their progress. Only YOUNG TECHNOCRATS can save that continent e.g Sowore.

Leave these fucking old village niggas alone to die you stupid African fools!

Notice how it was a YOUNG general that took over a fellow African country from old rotten disgusting fools. Why? Because these old fucker don't care. Their children are already set abroad. They are just there to chop before they die... Not to build. It is YOU the young person who's destiny is being bastardized. Upon all the oil money and loan, still no fucking infrastructure to attract more future business to enhance your future opportunities.

Una still dey there dey talk "sai baba". Africa has the most complete set of fools I have ever seen in my life.

As it stands, I wish more suffering in Africa so that, per adventure, y'all will get sense!

The way that young general got tired of the foolishness and took over to begin building an actual place for his people in this world, that is what should happen in every fucking country in that golden continent.

Nigeria as an example: there is no better time than now for a revolution. Even The actual soldiers in the Nigerian army are not smiling. Only the fat cats on top. They don't even equip them, but send them up to sambiza as ritual sacrifice to die in the hands of Boko Haram... Who the Nigerian leaders have equiped. The Nigerian leaders have committed treason and must be erased from their seats.

No more old bleeps. No more should the country be led by those who were also in power in colonial times. How can you allow your country be led by people who have no allegiance to it but their colonial matters? And you expect it to progress?

I could pour out more of my anger on this topic, but Africans are fools and won't even understand what I'm talking about!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by ubunja(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blame African leaders. Those old men are way too power hungry to make any meaningful impact on the continent.

To this day I don't know why the African Union hasn't brought together Africa's young talents and produced Africa's own WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. Apps by Africans for Africans. That will work for Africans.

I know I'm not the only one who was pissed when WhatsApp decided to exclude many phones like Blackberry from their ecosystem and forced people across the continent to buy new phones they didn't need. That was a wakeup call for Africa to have their own apps that will work for us. But no, our leaders are busy on Twitter, foreign apps. Smh. These old men need to let younger men take the continent into the future.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by ubunja(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
2buffagain:
As long as back water fools who vote foolishly and without sense exist, that continent is going no where.

Vote for young diasporean technocrats to rule and modernize the countries, una no go hear.
You will still be voting for old local clueless foolish men who keep flying their old wives out for neck pain treatment and who only know how to rule for the benefit of colonizers instead of the sovereignty of its people.

Gut wrenchingly stupid Africans will say no it is age that matters.... Meanwhile 20 year olds are launching billion dollar companies and hiring people twice their age in other parts of the world. Yet African fools have been convinced that panhandling and hailing these old crooks is the best path for their progress. Only young TECHNOCRATS can save that continent.

Leave these fucking old village niggas alone you stupid African fools!

agreed. These old men are doing the continent no favours. Just look at the roster of old men in power across Africa. We need leaders 40 years and down. Not 80 year old grandfathers. Especially since the bulk of the African population is youthful.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
I ask myself the same question but still can't find answer to it
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
ubunja:
agreed. These old men are doing the continent no favours. Just look at the roster of old men in power across Africa. We need leaders 40 years and down. Not 80 year old grandfathers. Especially since the bulk of the African population is youthful.
How old is Donald Trump?
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by ubunja(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

How old is Donald Trump?
very old. I'm not sure how old though.
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
ubunja:
very old. I'm not sure how old though.
He's 74 yrs old
You have bad leaders
Age is not part of it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by dannex4adx(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
The sad problem of the Africans is their inability to come together and run a system. That's the beginning and end of our poor state.
Africa, though highly blessed with human and natural resources, is poor because her people lack the ability to coordinate and run any system together.

I agree with you! in addition to what you said, majority of Africans like settling for mediocrity. The whites are still exploiting us, this era in Africa by the whites is called Mental slavery! look at the cases of foreigners harassing and molesting the citizens in the citizens country.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Karlifate: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Apart from corrupt leaders, there is this widespread belief that, you must be a sufferhead before you can be successful.
Yes, it's good to work hard & achieve your goals, but that shouldn't turn you to sufferhead.

The mind of many Africans, especially Nigerians, has been set on this belief.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by ubunja(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

He's 74 yrs old
You have bad leaders
Age is not part of it
you can't compare an old man from the First World where he grew up with everything, to an old man from Africa. If to you they're the same then I don't know what to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
ubunja:
you can't compare an old man from the First World where he grew up with everything, to an old man from Africa. If to you they're the same then I don't know what to tell you.

Am not saying they're the same
Am disputing the fact that you're comparing their age with how they rule
Even if a man of 40 years downward rule this country
He will rule according to his black mentally
We are undeveloped right from time

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by ubunja(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Am not saying they're the same
Am disputing the fact that you're comparing their age with how they rule
Even if a man of 40 years downward rule this country
He will rule according to his black mentally
We are undeveloped right from time
and between old leaders and young leaders who can Africa bet on for a better future?
Who understands trends better? Who is better educated in the modern ways?
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Jmk9292(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
ubunja:
Blame African leaders. Those old men are way too power hungry to make any meaningful impact on the continent.

To this day I don't know why the African Union hasn't brought together Africa's young talents and produced Africa's own WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. Apps by Africans for Africans. That will work for Africans.

I know I'm not the only one who was pissed when WhatsApp decided to exclude many phones like Blackberry from their ecosystem and forced people across the continent to buy new phones they didn't need. That was a wakeup call for Africa to have their own apps that will work for us. But no, our leaders are busy on Twitter, foreign apps. Smh. These old men need to let younger men take the continent into the future.
Unfortunately too African youths are docile and dormant when it comes to taking the bull by the balls this time.......... They prefer praise singing and sycophancy... We must learn to rebel to exist.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by ubunja(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Jmk9292:

Unfortunately too African youths are docile and dormant when it comes to taking the bull by the balls this time.......... They prefer praise singing and sycophancy... We must learn to rebel to exist.
True. But we have to start somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
ubunja:
and between old leaders and young leaders who can Africa bet on for a better future?
Who understands trends better? Who is better educated in the modern ways?
The younger one of course
But age doesn't determine how you will rule
Why I will say you're right is
Obama was I think in his early 40s or 50s when he rule
And of course he's a good leader that's why he ruled twice
Take a look at the motherfucker right there now
Closing all sort of visa entry for foreigners
I know people in the state that are complaining about him
And when obama was there he gave people visa lottery
Age is part of it but can't determine how you will rule

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
dannex4adx:

I agree with you! in addition to what you said, majority of Africans like settling for mediocrity. The whites are still exploiting us, this era in Africa by the whites is called Mental slavery! look at the cases of foreigners harassing and molesting the citizens in the citizens country.
It all boils down to our inability to build and run our own system and identity due to various factors that are like an incurable cancer to us.

If you don't respect yourself no one's going to respect you.
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
nigerian university hostels of govt universities look like were fowls dey stay cheesy.they so much look like fowl poultrys cheesy.imagine in a very tiny room about 500-700 students will be squating in such a small room.the toilet system..hmm i dont even want to start dere.some students are forced in doing shotput in their rooms cos the toilets are so horrible.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
2buffagain:

Gut wrenchingly stupid Africans will say no it is age that matters.... Meanwhile 20 year olds are launching billion dollar companies and hiring people twice their age in other parts of the world. Yet African fools have been convinced that panhandling and hailing these old crooks is the best path for their progress. Only young TECHNOCRATS can save that continent.

Leave these fucking old village niggas alone to die you stupid African fools!

Notice how it was a YOUNG general that took over a fellow African country from old rotten disgusting fools. Why? Because these old fucker don't care. Their children are already set abroad. They are just there to chop before they die... Not to build. It is YOU the young person who's destiny is being bastardized. Upon all the oil money and loan, still no fucking infrastructure to attract more future business to enhance your future opportunities.

Una still dey there dey talk "sai baba". Africa has the most complete set of fools I have ever seen in my life.

As it stands, I wish more suffering in Africa so that, per adventure, y'all will get sense!

The way that young general got tired of the foolishness and took over to begin building an actual place for his people in this world, that is what should happen in every fucking country in that golden continent.

Nigeria as an example: there is no better time than now for a revolution. Even The actual soldiers in the Nigerian army are not smiling. Only the fat cats on top. They don't even equip them, but send them up to sambiza as ritual sacrifice to die in the hands of Boko Haram... Who the Nigerian leaders have equiped. The Nigerian leaders have committed treason and must be erased from their seats.

No more old bleeps. No more should the country be led by those who were also in power in colonial times. How can you allow your country be led by people who have no allegiance to it but their colonial matters? And you expect it to progress?

I could pour out more of my anger on this topic, but Africans are fools and won't even understand what I'm talking about!
the young is as bad if not worse than the older ppl in govt.these days that most youths emulate hushpoppy,mopha,naira mali and co..is that the sort of youths u want in govt cheesy.someone dat tells u hushpoppy is his mentor na dat type of person u wan put as president or local govt chairman cheesy.he would as well just sell nigeria collect the money and use it to buy beer and weed cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by ubunja(m): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

The younger one of course
But age doesn't determine how you will rule
Why I will say you're right is
Obama was I think in his early 40s or 50s when he rule
And of course he's a good leader that's why he ruled twice
Take a look at the motherfucker right there now
Closing all sort of visa entry for foreigners
I know people in the state that are complaining about him
And when obama was there he gave people visa lottery
Age is part of it but can't determine how you will rule
my point was especially on the tech side of things. That's the thing that worries me most. Africa has talent that is not being taped into.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

He's 74 yrs old
You have bad leaders
Age is not part of it
gbam!
age as nothing to do with it
the old is just as bad as the youths in naija cheesy
na d youths even worse pass sef
dese days dat the average youth believes that hardwork is only for fools why scamming ppl is the way forward
let us vote hushpoppy as president and see how far cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
lefulefu:
nigerian university hostels of govt universities look like were fowls dey stay cheesy.they so much look like fowl poultrys cheesy.imagine in a very tiny room about 500-700 students will be squating in such a small room.the toilet system..hmm i dont even want to start dere.some students are forced in doing shotput in their rooms cos the toilets are so horrible.
Lefu have always want to ask you this question
Look pretty much like you're studying in Dominican islands
My questions :::::::>>>> when you're through studying over there do you plan on migrating to other country or staying there permanently
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Lefu have always want to ask you this question
Look pretty much like you're studying in Dominican islands
My questions :::::::>>>> when you're through studying over there do you plan on migrating to other country or staying there permanently
no i am planning on migrating.i cant stay here and work..hell it would be too boring for me
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
lefulefu:
no i am planning on migrating.i cant stay here and work..hell it would be too boring for me
After you don fúck all those Dominica BBW babes you wan kon run leave them lol grin
I thought as much cause I don't think that country is very much OK but still better than Nigeria in every way grin
Which country you wan kon migrate go
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

After you don fúck all those Dominica BBW babes you wan kon run leave them lol grin
I thought as much cause I don't think that country is very much OK but still better than Nigeria in every way grin
Which country you wan kon migrate go
the spirit here is kinda dull
u can imagine on a typical sunday everybody will be inside.places will close up and everywhere will be deserted.the only places dat will be open on sundays are only the grocery stalls and to see taxi dat will pick u on a sunday will be hard even uber sef.i no fit stay such a place nau.in naija on a sunday life dey dey every wia.street dey full but not here.d only time u see dhier full is wen dey are doing their carnivals.yes there is constant electricity and internet is cheap and fast here but man cannot leave on electricity and internet alone cheesy cheesy.i have a family friend in canada...wen i get the MD it will be possible to work there.
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

After you don fúck all those Dominica BBW babes
if u see their bbw babes u will run cheesy.most are as fat as dat lady dat said plus sized women are not lazy in bed or even fatter than her.they dont joke with kfc cheesy.but u have the slim and curvy ones.na dose ones i dey like not the fatty bums bums cheesy
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
lefulefu:
if u see their bbw babes u will run cheesy.most are as fat as dat lady dat said plus sized women are not lazy in bed or even fatter than her.they dont joke with kfc cheesy.but u have the slim and curvy ones.na dose ones i dey like not the fatty bums bums cheesy
Ahhhh lol grin grin grin
Try dey wip dem I swear dem dey sweet for bed cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Ahhhh lol grin grin grin
Try dey wip dem I swear dem dey sweet for bed cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by 2buffagain(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
lefulefu:
the young is as bad if not worse than the older ppl in govt.these days that most youths emulate hushpoppy,mopha,naira mali and co..is that the sort of youths u want in govt cheesy.someone dat tells u hushpoppy is his mentor na dat type of person u wan put as president or local govt chairman cheesy.he would as well just sell nigeria collect the money and use it to buy beer and weed cheesy.

Any country anywhere would be like this if not for their structure of accountability.
Vote for a responsible young PRESIDENT who has shown his passion to see his nation great e.g Sowore.
From there, systems of accountability will be put in place more easily which will filter down to the reps.

The only reason Ghana is a more sensible country than us right now is because there was a top guy who simply lined up and killed corrupt government officlals. Zero tolerance. The fear of accountability is what propels change. But Nigeria has no such thing. Governors diverting bullion vans to their house telling you "Yes I stole it. What are you going to do?".

And truly truly, there is no platform for you to do jack.
Only the fear of death and consequences can keep a person in power from being corrupt.
Without these things, we're wasting our time.

A guy like Sowore is exactly who this country needed.
But nigerians are daft monkey-brained fukcs and still argue that their old geriatric oppressors should be the ones to rule them because people like Sowore are "too young".

I don't even know how their brains work.
A people that put so much emphasis on age as some sort of superpower is one that looks back and not forward.
Africans do not respect the future and are thus the most backward fukcs this world continues to tolerate.
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
2buffagain:

Any country anywhere would be like this if not for their structure of accountability.
Vote for a responsible young PRESIDENT who has shown his passion to see his nation great e.g Sowore.
From there, systems of accountability will be put in place more easily which will filter down to the reps.

The only reason Ghana is a more sensible country than us right now is because there was a top guy who simply lined up and killed corrupt government officlals. Zero tolerance. The fear of accountability is what propels change. But Nigeria has no such thing. Governors diverting bullion vans to their house telling you "Yes I stole it. What are you going to do?".

And truly truly, there is no platform for you to do jack.
Only the fear of death and consequences can keep a person in power from being corrupt.
Without these things, we're wasting our time.

A guy like Sowore is exactly who this country needed.
But nigerians are daft monkey-brained fukcs and still argue that their old geriatric oppressors should be the ones to rule them because people like Sowore are "too young".

I don't even know how their brains work.
A people that put so much emphasis on age as some sort of superpower is one that looks back and not forward.
Africans do not respect the future and are thus the most backward fukcs this world continues to tolerate.
i very much agree with u here.Accountability would bring about the change in nigeria.If someone steals and he's persecuted then that change will happen.Its unfortunate in nigeria if someone steals and he"s arrested he will give 500 naira or 1000 naira each to the youths in his constituency and they will come out protesting that they are prosecuting him cos of his tribe cheesy.even if sowere enters he will still encounter resistance to do what he wants to do.We nigerians just have to change our mindset firstly.our thinking is so messed up.in nigeria when u steal u are regarded as a sharp guy and when u hardworking u regarded as a mumu.in our churches all they preach about is wealth and wealth.nigeria is so fixated on materialism and everybody is thinking of how to steal to be become the next E money.Brother naija has a long way to go oo.u can see even common swimple problems we cant get them right.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Rita Said She’s Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge / . / How I become an brothel Addict My story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.