Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 (59151 Views)

CDCFIB Shortlisted Candidates For NIS & NSCDC Recruitment Aptitude Test 2020 / My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by younglash(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2022
I did my medical on the 13 of Dec, I have not heard anything from them after then. Anyone in my category. Pls let’s connect to get update on the progress
Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by younglash(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2022
ComradeShegs:

Msg me bro, let's connect. I did medicals a day after I had an interview with the ED. Waiting for my offer letter.

let’s connect bro.. I also completed my medicals on the 13th of dec
Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by ComradeShegs(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2022
younglash:
let’s connect bro.. I also completed my medicals on the 13th of dec

Alright bro.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by Emodeee: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Is it just me? Anytime I try to login to the zenith bank page after registration, I keep getting invalid credentials. I even tried to register with another mail, it's the same.

What is the solution? Who is experiencing the same?
Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by Josaphat: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
Please, did anyone here write Zenith Bank attitude test on 16th December, 2022 in Abuja? I wrote the exams and have not received any feedback yet
Thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by gambia(m): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
bunmitepresh:
Pls, I need past questions,my email address is oluwabunmipreciousadebayo@gmail.com…Thank you

Hello Bunmi, were you able to get the past questions?
Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by DammyLizy: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hi everyone, please I did my second interview last week Thursday but yet to get feedback. Is there anyone anyone in my shoes?
Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by Amaragold(f): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
Jessie19:
I applied last year too but was contacted this year so just chill or if you can reapply again this year
Please can you send the Zenith Bank Past questions to mara4rmnature@gmail.com? Thanks so much
Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by Faithiey: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Good day guys. Please was any one else invited for a panel interview. I don't know what questions to expect. Please someone should help
Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by Shukrah97: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Good morning
Pls i did my panel interview since june 22, yet to get an invite for my second interview. Is there still hope for me
Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by HassanaHenry: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hey guys,
I am not sure of your expectations about leaving Nigeria but if you fit in this criteria below. Click on the link below.
1. You can work in Oman. Do your personal research about their currency which is the second highest currency in the world.
2. You don't want to pay for visa or any agent if you are not desperate, The company or person will pay for it and other expenses but you will be patient because it takes time and luck.
(If you are desperate of leaving Nigeria with your money, I can also give you link but that's not on me. I am not an agent. I only found a way which I will like to share).
3. You must be between 18 - 35 years. If you are over 35, then your years of experience must be great. Please if you are close to 50, Don't disturb yourself.
4. Proficient or Fluent in English language is an advantage. Please be sure you are fluent in English.
5. Have a degree or a Professional work which you must be sure that you can do without any supervision. Please if you don't go to school, don't disturb yourself except you are ready for housekeeping, cleaning etc job. If you can do it, you can join too.
6. You must have an International passport. if you don't have, there is no way to move forward. You can join the group pending the time you get yours.

If you meet the terms and conditions. Join
https:///FFor4EhdoQBBGcU9jumg8Z

Serious minded only
Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by philipkarl: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2023
Do you want to change your date of birth on your NIN to fit in the required age for Federal road Safety recruitment, Nigerian Immigration Service, ICPC, NDLEA, Nigerian Police, Nigerian Army or School admission? Do you want to also modify your name to fit in for the renewal of your International Passport or BVN modification? Look no forwarder. Call/WatsApp 08033948737.

Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by chigbokingsley(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Please add me

HassanaHenry:
Hey guys,
I am not sure of your expectations about leaving Nigeria but if you fit in this criteria below. Click on the link below.
1. You can work in Oman. Do your personal research about their currency which is the second highest currency in the world.
2. You don't want to pay for visa or any agent if you are not desperate, The company or person will pay for it and other expenses but you will be patient because it takes time and luck.
(If you are desperate of leaving Nigeria with your money, I can also give you link but that's not on me. I am not an agent. I only found a way which I will like to share).
3. You must be between 18 - 35 years. If you are over 35, then your years of experience must be great. Please if you are close to 50, Don't disturb yourself.
4. Proficient or Fluent in English language is an advantage. Please be sure you are fluent in English.
5. Have a degree or a Professional work which you must be sure that you can do without any supervision. Please if you don't go to school, don't disturb yourself except you are ready for housekeeping, cleaning etc job. If you can do it, you can join too.
6. You must have an International passport. if you don't have, there is no way to move forward. You can join the group pending the time you get yours.

If you meet the terms and conditions. Join
https:///FFor4EhdoQBBGcU9jumg8Z

Serious minded only
Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by yemxxy: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2023
Shukrah97:
Good morning
Pls i did my panel interv[color=#006600][/color]iew since june 22, yet to get an invite for my second interview. Is there still hope for me

yes there is hope. Were you later called upon for the interview
Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by adele004: 1:51pm On Feb 02
Jessie19:
If you need past questions let me know or drop your email or num
hi Jessie, I Reay need the past question and I really have limited time to study it
adeleadele081@gmail.com
08172916120 is my number
Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by adele004: 1:54pm On Feb 02
teadrake:

https://www.zenithbank.com/careers/

Hi teadrake,
I would really appreciate it if I can get my hands on the Zenith Bank study pack today if you still have a copy. this is my email address adeleadele081@gmail.com ,I'll be waiting to hear back from you.
Re: Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 by sisiko: 9:25pm On Feb 20
teadrake:

I've sent Zenith Bank study pack to your mail. I applied few days ago but I'm yet to get an invite. All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

3 Week Job With KPMG / Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics / Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.