Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. (30718 Views)

Please Help, I'm Always Fatigued And I Sleep A lot. / Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Neddyogu(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2020
You just might have Prader-Willi syndrome. Ur Ghrelin level may just be through the roof. But on the other hand, it might be normal if u're an adolescent. How old are u anyway?
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by chidi1: 11:09am On Jan 11, 2020
Please check if you are diabetic with a doctor?
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Sterope(f): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2020
Eat more fiber, protein and get used to drinking water. Your body should adjust after a couple of days.

sodiqapril:
Hey guys, can anyone advice me on what do..I'm always hungry even after eating a heavy meal. Like today for example, I ate five wraps of fufu and two hours later I was already feeling hungry. And it's really affecting me, I'm not greedy buy no matter what I eat it digests so fast that my stomach starts rumbling . Please help me.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by bukkielee(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2020
dominique:
When last did you deworm?
I haven't dewormed for 25 years now. Hope it's not dangerous.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by ultimate77(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2020
me that is always begging to be hungry... I can't even finish a plate of rice from shoprite.. Eba I can only take 10 to 15 molds and that's all.. But I can finish 15 bottles of eva water before evening. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by toprealman: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Hey guys, can anyone advice me on what do..I'm always hungry even after eating a heavy meal. Like today for example, I ate five wraps of fufu and two hours later I was already feeling hungry. And it's really affecting me, I'm not greedy buy no matter what I eat it digests so fast that my stomach starts rumbling . Please help me.
Are you employed
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by AfroKnight: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:

I'm not underweight at all

Have you noticed any gain in body weight?

Food cannot just disappear in your body. If you are gaining weight then I think you’re okay. You just need to work on your mind. Drink enough fluid before and after small meals.

But if you’re not gaining any noticeable weight and you’re always eating without excreting frequently, then you should see a doctor.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by xavuv: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2020
If you are broke, then you get hungry every now and then.

If you are depressed, then you get hunger every now and then
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by poyet(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2020
Always have nuts and other snacks handy to eat in between meals. Take tea always. Have dates (dabino) around. These will help you.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Chukd225: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2020
I think u have ulcer.during my own I was eating averagely 8times daily.run a test n thank me later.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by FODA(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2020
dominique:
what's the best deworming tablet
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2020
freshvine:
If you are underweight for your age and you recently come across some sort of fortune, your digestive system changes because the body need more glucose to get you "recover " or fat up.

I suggest you do more veggie and fruits if you don't want to be obese.
Nice observation.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by TooMuchStuff: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Eat food nau sad

And stop frequent masturbation lipsrsealed

Marlians Doctor.... Weldon
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Jafya: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2020
For how long have you had this problem?
How old are you?
Do you urinate frequently....especially at night?
Do you feel thirsty frequently and take alot of water?
Are you on any medication (self mediction or prescribed at the hospital)?
What's your body build like....any weight loss despite the good appetite?

Diabetes present with above symptoms.
You may need to see a doctor.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Mutemenot(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2020
Eat stone, if it digest fast like other foods then you need holyghost beating

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Nvc078: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2020
internationalman:

Here they go again...

If masturbation causes gluttony, by now I would have been killed for stealing foods from neighboring town after finishing the ones in my town
check people's moniker before quoting them
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Aladdin1(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2020
likely causes are(1)bulimia-a eating disorder that instigates you to eat voraciously,especially when you are depressed or unhappy.you may crave food and use food to try to kill ur depression.(2)diabetes-early signs of diabetes causes a change in eating habit,making you to crave food more and eat more.but in this case you may begin to loose weight slightly or rapidly.(3)idleness-when you are always idle and bored it sometimes make you more hungry and to want to eat more.(4)stomach acidity/gastritis/ulcer can causes hunger pangs or burning sensation to which u respond to by eating constantly.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by smithbidy(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Try deworming your system
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2020
I'm guessingthe cells in your brain that tells you that you're full are prolly withering away however, there is a cure for that. For those who eat normally, this is for you. Are you having a good day, let me make it better. If you're looking to acquire a piece of Land in Yaba area. Follow the link below for more information http://whyteville-limited.realtornigeria.com/
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by babtoundey(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2020
Someone ate FIVE wraps of fufu at a go and still felt like he had ate nothing 2hours later. FIve wraps for heaven sake!
Brother, I throway salute o!

I have been eating for wraps for the past three days. And one of those four wraps is still lying useless on my table.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by shigo1991(m): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2020
You dont have to be hungry, there are alot of thing you can do....Just take your time to build yourself(be value added).......

Check my signature.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by kelvindj98: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2020
LesbianBoy:
OP you are depressed. Believe it or not depression makes one unnecessarily hungry even after you don chaw o! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't know if you're joking but depression can lead to compulsive eating.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Tcon47: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2020
Nairaland, wrong place to come for any advice!
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by ogawisdom(m): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:

Use water therapy to kill the hunger ie anytime you are hungry outside 3 square meals just drink plenty water cool
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by fatymore(f): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2020
Deworm
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by mcameo: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2020
Go check your sugar / glucose level, the food burns fast, suspecting, your pancreas is not producing enough insulin, so it burns the food rapidly to compensate. Just go see a doctor for checks.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by ogbuefi677(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Check your fasting blood sugar and do a thyroid function test.
Then,see a doctor with the results.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by AdaoraNK(f): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2020
[s]some have food but can not eat
Some can eat but have no food
We have food and we can eat
Glory be to thee Oh Lord[/s]
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Keith05cool(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2020
Ogbeni go and deworm
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by IMASTEX: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2020
dominique:
That is the remedy.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2020
Worms perhaps?

Try deworming .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light / My Failed Lasik Surgery Experience / PHOTOS: 11-year-old Girl Undergoes Life-changing Surgery To Correct Her Bow Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.