Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today (49820 Views)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by incogni2o: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
lalasticlala

Abeg shower this baby with love

2 Likes

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Ryan03(f): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ah! Daddytime, na that funny baby when I almost use her pix do meme be this? See how she don fine..... Oya I haf change my mind, I am ready for marriage

2 Likes

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ryan03:
Ah! Daddytime, na that funny baby when I almost use her pix do meme be this? See how she don fine..... Oya I haf change my mind, I am ready for marriage

You see say this life "nobody truly knows tomorrow and who never live life finish no suppose dey laugh person wey get one eye"... grin

6 Likes

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by spirul77: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chai, very cute. my love for babies ehhh. e be like say we esans dey fine well well o.

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
spirul77:
Chai, very cute.
my love for babies ehhh.
e be like say we esans dey fine well well o.

Over fine dey worry us na grin

Come make i give you one of my fine sisters lol

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Ryan03(f): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:

You see say this life "nobody truly knows tomorrow and who never live life finish no suppose dey laugh person wey get one eye"... grin
lol, this parable strong gan. Lemme go and prepare for marriage, I dey come
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by ajokeade920: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Happy birthday cutie kiss

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Kundagarten: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lovely lil girl, happy birthday and may your future be filled with grace and favour from the lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ryan03:
lol, this parable strong gan. Lemme go and prepare for marriage, I dey come

grin
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by sacx: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
I remember your thread so well. She looks so cute now. Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Octopusssy(f): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
Hear ye hear ye,all these mamas forming feminists here open your towtows to shibaraba. Be it Lagos Ibadan expressways or shortcut. I go chop am like that. This fine baby could be ours. Grab your Preeq today. I'm doing bonanza. Dm no fear. Pepper soup and free beer available before the iduplorplor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Modupetemmy1(f): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
happy birthday dearie ,may you continue to grow in wisdom , knowledge and understanding.
see as you make baby dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Divay22(f): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
My cutie is all grown up now grin grin
Happy birthday princess
God bless you. you'll continue to see more years and celebration. You'll make your parents and family proud, God will protect you each and everyday of your life.

Happy birthday kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Divay22:
My cutie is all grown up now grin grin
Happy birthday princess
God bless you. you'll continue to see more years and celebration. You'll make your parents and family proud, God will protect you each and everyday of your life.

Happy birthday kiss kiss

Thanks so much for the prayers aunty..

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Davland(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
I remembered when he said "the baby they suspect him,him too they suspect her" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Davland:
I remembered when he said "the baby they suspect him,him too they suspect her" grin grin

grin
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Afrosage(f): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
Hello Uncles and Aunties, My name is Sage Ehianeta Dabira Boluwatife Ojieson, your Nairaland baby from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5313377/babys-transformation#80479921.

It is my 1st birthday today. I thank you all for the love and Prayer and pray to God to continually transform your lives in the positive as He has done mine, Daddy's, Mummy's, and my siblings.

To you, expectant/TTC parents, I've campaigned and pleaded on your behalf for a release of my fellow blessings upon hour households.

Your Joys shall know no bounds.

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Ishilove
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyfe
Seun

The last pic is titled - Transformation 2020

Happy birthday to ur cutie

2 Likes

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Afrosage:

Happy birthday to ur cutie...looks just like my LO and she just had her 1yr shoot at midas click(the one at capital hub) too..lols...ur post jus made me go through the pictures again..same setting and all. I wish her the best life ever!

Thanks so much
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Martinez39(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Feminist loading. grin just kidding.
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Awwwwww. kiss
What a TOTAL Transformation!!!

She is just so cute and beautiful.

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Happy Birthday Sage Ehianeta Dabira Boluwatife Ojieson.

May the Grace of God continue to be with you.
May God's protection be upon you.
May God continue to bless your parents to continue taking good care of you.

Hugs darling kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lati abeg pick her call.. she dn dey vex!!!

5 Likes

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by bbankky: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Happy birthday cutie grin,she is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
post=85709528:
Awwwwww.

She is just so cute and beautiful.

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Happy Birthday Sage Ehianeta Dabira Boluwatife Ojieson.

May the Grace of God continue to be with you.
May God's protection be upon you.
May God continue to bless your parents to continue taking good care of you.

Hugs darling kiss

Ameeennnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Btruth: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Happy birthday to your daughter.

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by meelorlah(f): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Awwwnnn, she's all grown. I wish her every good thing life has to offer and Op you're verrrrrryyy funny grin

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by XklusivGistBlog(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
izzou:
We thank the Lord. Congrats sire

That third picture go sweet for meme sha grin

Whats the meaning of that her name? 'Ehianeta'.......I like the name smiley

You say wetin....
Iffa....

3 Likes

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by MrCork: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
Hello Uncles and Aunties, My name is Sage Ehianeta Dabira Boluwatife Ojieson, your Nairaland baby from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5313377/babys-transformation#80479921.

It is my 1st birthday today. I thank you all for the love and Prayer and pray to God to continually transform your lives in the positive as He has done mine, Daddy's, Mummy's, and my siblings.

To you, expectant/TTC parents, I've campaigned and pleaded on your behalf for a release of my fellow blessings upon hour households.

angry
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Dangrace01: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Happy birthday to your daughter. Long Life and Prosperity. Amen

We have exotic, mad and good cars for sale check my profile

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ned Nwoko will be eyeing this girl now
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Simplecity(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:

Chaii...see as your baby fine ...i dey suspect say the mama na fyne wyne grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.