Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Grand Player The Movie: Sex Scene Of Jim Iyke And Mercy Johnson Okojie (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grand Player The Movie: Sex Scene Of Jim Iyke And Mercy Johnson Okojie (video) (7944 Views)

Movie: Sex/life [download Here] / Download Full Movie Sex Education Season 1 & 2[episode 1-8] / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grand Player The Movie: Sex Scene Of Jim Iyke And Mercy Johnson Okojie (video) by HumphreyGspot(m): 4:30am On Jan 11, 2020
Here is the sex scene between two of Nollywood best actors, Mercy Johnson Okojie and Jim Iyke in the movie 'Grand Player'.

This movie talked about Phil (Jim Iyke) a Casanova who live off the women he sleeps with and dumps, Anita (Mercy Johnson Okojie) a prostitute in a relationship with Phil and Michael ( Mike Ezuruonye) who is in love with Anita.

The movie was directed by Michael Jaja, and starred some of Nollywood finest, Mike Ezuruonye, Jim Iyke, Mercy Johnson, Browny Igboegwu, Mil Tex, Joyce Kalu

Recall, Jim Iyke has always been known as Nollywood Bad Boy because of his roles and characters in movies including his sex scenes.

Jim Iyke and Mercy Johnson Okojie were a good pair way back and had this professional chemistry and connection between them.

But the sex scene of this movie was quite graphic and was label an adult content for only eighteen years and above.

Looking back at this movie compare to the kind of movies Mercy Johnson and Jim Iyke appear in, shows that they have retraced their acting character in movies which fans still loves.

Same goes to other actors and actresses who in one way or the other appeared in similar movie sex scene like Grand Player.

Jim Iyke and Mercy Johnson also featured in movies like Seven and a Half Dates, Power of a kiss, Dream maker and many others.

Till date, Nollywood movies still contains some of this sex and kissing scene that needs serious attention by the directors.

Watch the video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/01/11/grand-player-sex-scene-of-jim-iyke-and-mercy-johnson-okojie-video/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Grand Player The Movie: Sex Scene Of Jim Iyke And Mercy Johnson Okojie (video) by HumphreyGspot(m): 4:31am On Jan 11, 2020
More

Re: Grand Player The Movie: Sex Scene Of Jim Iyke And Mercy Johnson Okojie (video) by Kingpee2(m): 4:42am On Jan 11, 2020
Actors dey enjoy Abeg even though there’s no physical entrance of the pennisula entering into the pussy cat ,I remember those days in sec school days when ordinary body contact of a girl will turn me on ,no be now wey I don get sense to understand say na just suffer head be that ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With Someone Wife / Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! / I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.