Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Creating Your Dream Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Creating Your Dream Life (198 Views)

5 Simple Steps To Plan Your Dream Life / 9 Questions That'll Help You Find Your Dream Career / Top 8 Skills You Need To Land Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating Your Dream Life by FavourWhyte(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2020
��DISCOVER... HOW I MOVE FROM THE GHETTO to CREATING the PHENOMENAL FAVOUR WHYTE..��

!!!
What YOU WILL READ is nothing but THE TRUTH and it will TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE..

‼️Growing UP I stayed with my grandmother for YEARS not KNOWING my LEFT from my RIGHT.. LIFE was not ROSY for ME so I DECIDED to GO into the UNDERWORLD.. I became a GAMBLER, GHETTO BOY, STUBBORN and FOOLISH.

I couldn't GO BACK HOME and LIFE was at MY LOWEST point. My FRIENDS couldn't HELP ME because We were all in the SAME MESS. I knew THEORY but LACK PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE.
These made ME to have a SIT DOWN with MYSELF one NIGHT to know WHAT to DO in order to HELP myself�

That ONE DECISION I TOOK that NIGHT birth THIS........
��

�THE RECIPE, SIMPLE BUT PRACTICAL STEPS TO SUCCESS�
=in this book, you will learn....

(1) How to create your dream life and live it to the fullest!

(2)How to discipline yourself on the path to greatness and the pitfalls to avoid!

(3)Practical strategies to apply that will make you to be successful in life and business!

(4)How to discover purpose and run with it!

(5)How to break limiting thoughts and implant success thoughts in your mind!

����

You will receive this bonuses if you are among the first 10 persons:

(1)Learn to earn e-book❗️

(2)The greatest secret about selling e-book ❗️

(3)Question and session worth 10k❗️
!!
!!��
For #999 ONLY for the FIRST TEN fastest fingers will get the book and BONUSES for TODAY�

After the FIRST TEN persons No more BONUSES!!

!!
It is NOW or NEVER so you can't afford to miss this OFFER
��
Send a message to this number on whatsapp +2349099012082 with this code 'give me recipe' NOW to be among the FIRST TEN persons

‼️OYA fastest FINGERS!!

(1) (Reply)

Important Things To Include In Your CV / Gift Card Dealer / HR Support Urgently Needed – Corpers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.