Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Son, Don't Break Your Mother's Heart! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Son, Don't Break Your Mother's Heart! (386 Views)

The Four Sets Of Partners You Don't Break Up With / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye Advice - "My Son Don't Marry A Lady That Can't / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son, Don't Break Your Mother's Heart! by gbami(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2020
When you begin to grow up as a man you will understand that it is not all information you give to the female folks...
Reasons ..
To Protect them
Maybe they will overreact
To avoid heart breaks and depression
To avoid enemity ...
Etc
At the Age of 16, when it was mine and my other cousin's turn to school in my village so we could stay with my grandma (Late Now) to help her..My parents were in the city....
So..I usually do my reading in my father's room while he was younger...A house 2mins away from my Grandma's house...On a faithful day(weekend) or rather unfaithful day...I decided to go to my father's house to read...Never knew my father was back(comes to the village on weekends)...As I opened the door with my keys...I saw My Father and a lady stalked naked inside my reading room( "His room"wink..He was dumbfounded, I left the room, scared that I will be beaten to pop...So, in the evening to my greatest surprise...my father called me and said this words..."Son, Do not break your mother's heart"...That was the end of that conversation till date...
That's the secret My Father and I are keeping, nobody knows about it...They are still together now..39yrs happily married...
Note...My Father's hopping days are over..He is in his 70s now...
Imagine if I had told my Mom?
She would have cried( and I hate to see my Mom Cry), Then maybe divorced him( God forbid)
So..To my future Son .. Don't break your mother's heart..

Note.."My Sister said she wants to marry a faithful man like my father" grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Son, Don't Break Your Mother's Heart! by Mood11: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2020
Wisdom is Profitable to Direct.

Some things are better left Unsaid.
It is not Secrecy, It is Wisdom.

It could be about Money or business,
It could be about Romance with someone other than your spouse,
It could even be about your political Stance.

Weigh it before you say it.

2 Likes

Re: Son, Don't Break Your Mother's Heart! by Ejusni(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2020
true!
Re: Son, Don't Break Your Mother's Heart! by Princeton92(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
You smart brother, you've helped save your parent's marriage also maybe you catching your dad in the act made him change, thankfully!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Know You Won't Marry Her, Don't Give Her Hopes. / A Thread To Greet All LIVERPOOL Fans World Wide / This Is A Comprehensive INEC Exams Past Questions And Answers For Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.