Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) (2445 Views)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by titiloyeblog: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
A Boston filmmaker Lee Loechler got a 'Yes' from his girlfriend Sthuthi David, after ingeniously 'hacking' into her favorite movie, Disney’s animated “Sleeping Beauty" to propose to her.

The American man who spent six months altering the animation of the film's most iconic scene and also changing the characters to look like him and his girlfriend, brought in their family members and loved ones to watch the movie with them.

Loechler wrote on YouTube;

“It’s not every day you get to propose to your High School sweetheart. For the past six months, I’ve been working with an illustrator to animate my girlfriend and myself into her favorite movie, ‘Sleeping Beauty.’ On 12/30/19 I popped the question in a theater filled with our friends and family.”

The video was shared by the Art House Convergence on Thursday January 8. An email attached to the video read;

“On December 30, a young man rented the Coolidge Screening Room for a surprise proposal to his girlfriend. ‘Sleeping Beauty’ is her favorite film, so he hired someone to animate a fake ending where they become the main characters and his onscreen character tosses a ring for him to ‘catch’ in real life. He went to great lengths to make this seem like a real screening, even making fake movie tickets (so the girlfriend actually unwittingly invited HIM to her own proposal), and got strangers from Reddit to show up so it wouldn’t just be her family in the room.”

The proposal got quite magical after Loechler's illustrated self tossed the engagement ring to his real-life self, after which he went down on one knee to propose to his girlfriend who is a cardiologist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CijNEb_7HTQ

Here is the video; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/01/man-animates-himself-into-girlfriends.html

Cc: Lalasticlalal, Mynd44

Re: Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by AryEmber(f): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dear Future Husband, you are to come with a better idea oo

1 Like

Re: Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by popsy2(m): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by etcsines: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
AryEmber:

Yeah, sure.
Re: Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by Jodha(f): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Omg this is so ROMANTIC..... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Future husby ....what are yhu waiting for?

Re: Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by 1kworks: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
wow. This is really nice.

for people who don't understand how long it takes to animate a 30 seconds scene, modeling the characters will take about 2 weeks if you are super fast.

And if you decide to use a deep fake method(which is usually faster) it will take my laptop 30 days to render out a 30 seconds clip.

Congrats to the couple. Shows how far the man is willing to go for his bae (hope she feels same way though)

6 Likes

Re: Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by chigoizie7(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Their problems not mine
Re: Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by boliswitpassprik(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
cheesy
Re: Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Waste of time and resources.

Throw the ring at her, if she loves you she’d catch it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by ubunja(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
AlataSuesue:

my kind of girl.

Even better tell her where you put the ring and she must go get it herself.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by shekauvsbuhari: 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
AlataSuesue:

You dey mind all those insecure men.
Re: Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by chubbyswit(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
1kworks:
wow. This is really nice.

for people who don't understand how long it takes to animate a 30 seconds scene, modeling the characters will take about 2 weeks if you are super fast.

And if you decide to use a deep fake method(which is usually faster) it will take my laptop 30 days to render out a 30 seconds clip.

Congrats to the couple. Shows how far the man is willing to go for his bae (hope she feels same way though)
That's 2d animation and not 3d though
Re: Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by RubiesBanking: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
This stuff was done by a user on Reddit, Only God knows if I will ever use my time to do this.
Re: Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
AlataSuesue:

Bush woman.
Re: Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by ashawopikin(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
AryEmber:
for dis naija way we dey?
Re: Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video) by EbukaHades10(m): 3:47am On Jan 12, 2020
She says no, hypothetically.

2 seconds everything don burst o

(1) (Reply)

My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last / Naira Marley Needs Salvation For Getting Erection On Olosho Twerking- Man. VIDEO / I Was Banned Until 2037 Can You Imagine??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.