Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last (2429 Views)

Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered / I am always Hot / FEMALE- Why Am I Always Hot Is This Normal..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by 16September2020(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Good day house.

I'm using a Tecno Camon CM, it has 2gig ram. I've been using this phone for a very long time now, October 1st will make it 2 years.

So this is the issue, The phone is always hot whenever my data is on infact it gets so hot whenever I'm pressing it that I had to soak my towel to ease the hotness, and the battery doesn't last at all. My wet towel is right beside me as I'm typing this. gringrin A full charge can go for about 4 hours highest even though I do lower my screen brightnesscry cry and the battery is likely to die once it gets to 15%.

Please what can I do to get rid of this problem or is it how every Tecno phone works? I really love Tecno products though I do see some guys condemning their products, they call it transission or something like that.

This has been giving me headaches for a while now. Please what do I have to do? embarassed sad

Pardon my grammar please..
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
U need to be putting it inside ice

Thank me later
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by Luftwaffe(f): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
16September2020:
Good day house.

I'm using a Tecno Camon CM, it has 2gig ram. I've been using this phone for a very long time now, October 1st will make it 2 years.

So this is the issue, The phone is always hot whenever my data is on infact it gets so hot whenever I'm pressing it that I had to soak my towel to ease the hotness, and the battery doesn't last at all. My wet towel is right beside me as I'm typing this. gringrin A full charge can go for about 4 hours highest even though I do lower my screen brightnesscry cry and the battery is likely to die once it gets to 15%.

Please what can I do to get rid of this problem or is it how every Tecno phone works? I really love Tecno products though I do see some guys condemning their products, they call it transission or something like that.

This has been giving me headaches for a while now. Please what do I have to do? embarassed sad

Pardon my grammar please..

Tecno & Infinix China experiments are not designed to last beyond 12 months. Your device is only reacting to its surprise at exceeding its life expectancy.
Get an iPhone or Samsung.

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by Jafar1: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Simple, visit carlcare..
Or better still.. buy another phone, preferably Samsung, Iphone or other top brands. ..

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by vikgreen01(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
sorry
just buy another phone!!
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by 16September2020(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Tecno & Infinix China experiments are not designed to last beyond 12 months. Your device is only reacting to its surprise at exceeding its life expectancy.
Get an iPhone or Samsung.

iPhone is too costly for me, and besides I don't like phones with poor battery life. I was even planning to get the Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by Luftwaffe(f): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
16September2020:

iPhone is too costly for me, and besides I don't like phones with poor battery life. I was even planning to get the Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus cool

iPhones & Samsungs don't have poor battery life. I wonder where you got that from.
They can take you a whole day on a full charge.
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by davooomat(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
I saw this stiff neck challenge and I wanna share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOoml35pZxA
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by 16September2020(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jafar1:
Simple, visit carlcare..
Or better still.. buy another phone, preferably Samsung, Iphone or other top brands. ..

Ya. I prefer Samsung but you know they have weak battery capacity
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by CosmicPhoenix: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
which iphone can last a whole day on full charge?

Luftwaffe:

iPhones & Samsungs don't have poor battery life. I wonder where you got that from.
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by 16September2020(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
vikgreen01:
sorry

just buy another phone!!

No money cry cry
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by GolDRoger: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
16September2020:

iPhone is too costly for me, and besides I don't like phones with poor battery life. I was even planning to get the Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus

be like u go stubborn oo cheesy cheesy . . . They said u shud go for anoda brand. . . Iphone is costly for u. . What about samsvng??

U wan jump from one tecno to anoda. . . Then after 6months u will come and be complaining aqain
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by 16September2020(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Really? But I once used a Samsung S6 the battery life was nothing to write home about
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by Luftwaffe(f): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
16September2020:

Really? But I once used a Samsung S6 the battery life was nothing to write home about

Hmmm. Dunno about that but I use an S10 & the battery can go a full day (or more depending). Have used S8+ & Note 9 in the past too with same results.

Try going for recent models I guess.
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by 16September2020(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
GolDRoger:

be like u go stubborn oo cheesy cheesy . . . They said u shud go for anoda brand. . . Iphone is costly for u. . What about samsvng??

U wan jump from one tecno to anoda. . . Then after 6months u will come and be complaining aqain

Lol. You won't understand.. I love Samsung products but their battery are too poor for me, maybe it's because I'm a heavy user. grin cry
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by Jafar1: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
16September2020:

Ya. I prefer Samsung but you know they have weak battery capacity
It depends on which model u are buying, as well as ur budget..
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by Luftwaffe(f): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
which iphone can last a whole day on full charge?

I use Samsung. Never liked the iPhone cuz its bland IMO. However, my iPhone friends always brag about its performance.
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by 16September2020(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Hmmm. Dunno about that but I use an S10 & the battery can go a full day (or more depending). Have used S8+ & Note 9 in the past too with same results.

Try going for recent models I guess.

Honestly speaking, the new models are too costly, I don't think I can afford them
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by Luftwaffe(f): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jafar1:

Yeah. I think the S flagship series are the main Samsungs. I don't trust those A & M series with their incredulous 64MP cameras & 10,000MAH battery specs.
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by Luftwaffe(f): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
16September2020:
Honestly speaking, the new models are too costly, I don't think I can afford them

Date me.
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by 16September2020(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jafar1:

I'd have loved to get the S7 maybe London used, but it's way beyond my budget.
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by CosmicPhoenix: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
i have no doubts about the performance of the iphone but its battery life is not impressive.

Luftwaffe:

I use Samsung. Never liked the iPhone cuz its bland IMO. However, my iPhone friends always brag about its performance.
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by Luftwaffe(f): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
i have no doubts about the performance of the iphone but its battery life is not impressive.

Noted. Never tried it. Reminds me of the Blackberry.
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by GolDRoger: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
16September2020:

Lol. You won't understand.. I love Samsung products but their battery are too poor for me, maybe it's because I'm a heavy user. grin cry

they have improved on that aspect. . . Check their new phones M and A series. . . U will find one that suits ur taste
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by 16September2020(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Luftwaffe:

I'm yet to use the iPhone product. What do you mean @ the bolded?
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by 16September2020(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Date me.

Lol. Why??
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
2yrs..
let the phone rest fa
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by 16September2020(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
GolDRoger:

they have improved on that aspect. . . Check their new phones M and A series. . . U will find one that suits ur taste

They're user friendly but it's too very expensive
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by 16September2020(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
2yrs..

let the phone rest fa

Lols. No money to get another one na
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by Luftwaffe(f): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
16September2020:

I'm yet to use the iPhone product. What do you mean @ the bolded?
"In my opinion"

16September2020:
Lol. Why??
Because its what you are expecting one of us to do. I only went straight to the point.
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
16September2020:

Lols. No money to get another one na
take it to engineer..he can do miracle on it.. everything would work fine..
Tecno na popular product
Re: My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Date me.
Omo See beta Maga SIMP. Man must to Cash out this Week!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Want This Breasts (pix) / Imagine What This Mad Man Did To This Woman / MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.