Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband (6418 Views)

Can Women Get Pregnant From Anal Sex? / Wife Get Pregnant From Rape After 10 Years Of Childlessness. Husband Respond. / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by Mbeki: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
I got married to my husband at the age of 27. We decided not to have kids in our first year of marriage. We both loved the idea, as it gave us enough time to organise our future.

I felt lucky to marry him because I'm loved by every member of his family. He is equally rich so I had all a lady could ever need in marriage.

The year was finally over so it was time for us to have kids. We tried making babies for the first 6 months without success. So we had to consult a medical practitioner. On getting to his office he counselled us, told us to be patient and asked us to return after three months.

We returned to him as instructed. He did some series of test and recommended some drugs. But after some time we got tired of relying on doctors and decided to wait on God.

A friend of mine who knew what was going on gave me an advice that changed my whole story. She asked me to have carnal knowledge with my gate man. At first I refused, but she insisted that's the quickest way to get a child. Since I don't want to lose my husband to another lady, I agreed to her words.

At first seducing my gate man was difficult, but after I promised to increase his salary he finally accepted. I only slept with him twice, next I got pregnant. My husband was at work when I put to bed. He was excited when he heard the news, unknown to him the baby was not his.

Nemesis caught up with me when I finally put to bed. It started at the hospital when my husband was called to see his baby. I notice the look on his face, but I kept mum hoping he will react. But he kept quiet, smiled, and took me home.

Last night he broke his silence and request for a DNA test. My heart almost came out of my mouth. It dawned on me that I've been caught, but I insisted he's his child. After much argument we agreed to see a doctor in a week time.

I'm totally confused. I thought I was doing him good by giving him a child, but my good has become evil. I don't know if I'm to secretly plan with the doctor or run away before he finds out. Anyone with similar experience should pls tell me what to do.
Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by femmoy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
as they say "God's time is the best". now you have messed up ur life just because u kept a stupid friend. well there's no advise I can give you now cos it's late already,why didn't you come here to seek for advice before sleeping with ur gateman?

Now your foolish friend wouldn't be there to face ur warrant with u,you are on your own (OYO).

4 Likes

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by CreepyBlackpool: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Who produced the movie

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by ab1x: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Its very simple. Your hubby has some health issue (Azospermia) which he did not disclose and he was quite sure that the baby is not his and that was the reason he requested for a DNA. The deed has been done but the only thing to do is to come out straight with him. All the best though

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hmm...shameless woman

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by Anotii(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Title pls undecided

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by sweetonugbu: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
It's not a new script, it's old.

3 Likes

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by Ukodo1123: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
This quote na from woman I fit bet
ab1x:
Its very simple. Your hubby has some health issue (Azospermia) which he did not disclose and he was quite sure that the baby is not his and that was the reason he requested for a DNA. The deed has been done but the only thing to do is to come out straight with him. All the best though
Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by Cheato64(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
CreepyBlackpool:
Who produced the movie
every thing na movie for you, just log out, u can read anonymously

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by RubiesBanking: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Fake story shocked

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mbeki:
I got married to my husband at the age of 27. We decided not to have kids in our first year of marriage. We both loved the idea, as it gave us enough time to organise our future.

I felt lucky to marry him because I'm loved by every member of his family. He is equally rich so I had all a lady could ever need in marriage.

The year was finally over so it was time for us to have kids. We tried making babies for the first 6 months without success. So we had to consult a medical practitioner. On getting to his office he counselled us, told us to be patient and asked us to return after three months.

We returned to him as instructed. He did some series of test and recommended some drugs. But after some time we got tired of relying on doctors and decided to wait on God.

A friend of mine who knew what was going on gave me an advice that changed my whole story. She asked me to have carnal knowledge with my gate man. At first I refused, but she insisted that's the quickest way to get a child. Since I don't want to lose my husband to another lady, I agreed to her words.

At first seducing my gate man was difficult, but after I promised to increase his salary he finally accepted. I only slept with him twice, next I got pregnant. My husband was at work when I put to bed. He was excited when he heard the news, unknown to him the baby was not his.

Nemesis caught up with me when I finally put to bed. It started at the hospital when my husband was called to see his baby. I notice the look on his face, but I kept mum hoping he will react. But he kept quiet, smiled, and took me home.

Last night he broke his silence and request for a DNA test. My heart almost came out of my mouth. It dawned on me that I've been caught, but I insisted he's his child. After much argument we agreed to see a doctor in a week time.

I'm totally confused. I thought I was doing him good by giving him a child, but my good has become evil. I don't know if I'm to secretly plan with the doctor or run away before he finds out. Anyone with similar experience should pls tell me what to do.

You did it for yourself not him; stop the twisting the story to your favour.
Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
ab1x:
most likely your friend set you up
Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by chigoizie7(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Cacudu Benson ex wife case de learn from wetin go happen to you. Continue
Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by frozen70(f): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mbeki:

For the fact that you consent to not having kids after marriage to enjoy your self, is one good reason to blame you on this

Is your husband impotent, why the rush to get pregnanted by another guy

Despite the fact that you have been enjoying your martial life because every thing a woman ever wanted was available

Just open up to him before you will disgrace yourself in the hospital when the DNA result comes out
Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by ab1x: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ukodo1123:
This quote na from woman I fit bet

no be only woman na shewoman. nonsense
Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by fatymore(f): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Who are these people invading Nairaland with their Ndi ara stories these days...

Small small with the lies biko

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by Parkleader: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Op you mean your husband send you to go and collect pregnancy from the gateman?
Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by punisha: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is super story...

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by jamalkareem(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
59 Iweka road ,grab your copy now lol, super tori

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by Omar09(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mbeki:

Run away and take the baby with you.
Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by Mykel51(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
I am good at directing movies...my cousin is a production manager, my friends gf is a make-up artist, let's produce this movie... undecided

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by Emestar1999: 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chai! You should have waited and now it's hurting. Tell him the truth and wait for the worst
Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by jidamsel43(m): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
super story

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by ugofulfilled(m): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mbeki:

@mbeki kindly do well by leaving us alone. when you listened to the evil advice of your friend did you seek for our advice? NO. When you seduced your gate man did you ask for our opinion? still NO. Regardless of whether this story is true or not we don't have any advice to give you on this. I, now, advice that you go back to your supposed friend who advised you earlier and what ever she tells you to do pls do. Thank you.
Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by Countersam(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mbeki:

You are on a long thing!
NOLLYWOOD come oh, Food don done!

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by padi94(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chai which indian film be this

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by Rapmoney(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Only you talk say you be man for one of your threads and come dey claim woman for this thread. Only you?
Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by Lamanii22(f): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Your friend most likely set you up... We've seen this story often in movies...

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by DonJayrome(m): 12:28am On Jan 12, 2020
What kind of nonsense is this. Your gateman? Some of you women are just terrible. The best way you could think of helping your hubby with a child na from gateman? Chaiii if you were my sister I will be the one to chase you out of his house before he even does that.

Now tell me, what do you expect him to do when he gets to know the father of the baby na una gateman? Are you expecting him to forgive you, say everything will be fine and help you train his Gateman's child? You self think am. What would you have done if it were your beloved brother this happened to?

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:35am On Jan 12, 2020
On today's episode of Africa Magic Yoruba... Buh guess what?

Oloriburu ni ẹ́!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version / How To Spot A Gay Man. (Photo) / Are There Girls That Genuinely Don't Like Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.