Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Help Needed,on My Immigration Plans - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Needed,on My Immigration Plans (527 Views)

What Can I Do If I Miss My Immigration Passport Appointment / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed,on My Immigration Plans by laff2016(m): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
I will love to know,the procedures,or Exams to be taken,to enable me travel to Canada,Germany,Austria or any of this schenghen countries,F or greener pastures,prefarably on a sponsorship level,or better still,where I can spend a little amount of money,to achieve my dream of traveling abroad. ,I am a graduate of Chemical engineering,with a PGD in chemical engineering,and I just completed my MSc in chemical engineering,from ABU.i majored on water treatment.I am also a professional in Environmental Health and safety( hse1&2),also a professional in human resource management(hrm),a project management professional(pmp).i am also a computer literate.I am a hard-working individual,a team player and a God fearing person.I also have about 8 years post Graduate Experience in various fields such as Banking,insurance,NGO and Auditing firm.
Any vital idea,or Assistance,will be highly appreciated.
Re: Help Needed,on My Immigration Plans by justwise(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
laff2016:
I will love to know,the procedures,or Exams to be taken,to enable me travel to Canada,Germany,Austria or any of this schenghen countries,F or greener pastures,prefarably on a sponsorship level,or better still,where I can spend a little amount of money,to achieve my dream of traveling abroad. ,I am a graduate of Chemical engineering,with a PGD in chemical engineering,and I just completed my MSc in chemical engineering,from ABU.i majored on water treatment.I am also a professional in Environmental Health and safety( hse1&2),also a professional in human resource management(hrm),a project management professional(pmp).i am also a computer literate I am a hard-working individual,a team player and a God fearing person.I also have about 8 years post Graduate Experience in various fields such as Banking,insurance,NGO and Auditing firm.
Any vital idea,or Assistance,will be highly appreciated.

With those impressive list of qualifications you need to start looking for job in Nigeria and not seeking to travel abroad because your chances of getting a visa is slim and no stranger will sponsor you.
Re: Help Needed,on My Immigration Plans by samson07(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=laff2016 post=85707574]I will love to know,the procedures,or Exams to be taken,to enable me travel to Canada,Germany,Austria or any of this schenghen countries,F or greener pastures,prefarably on a sponsorship level,or better still,where I can spend a little amount of money,to achieve my dream of traveling abroad. ,I am a graduate of Chemical engineering,with a PGD in chemical engineering,and I just completed my MSc in chemical engineering,from ABU.i majored on water treatment.I am also a pro] did you run your professional course with JPTS?
Re: Help Needed,on My Immigration Plans by molybdenum0012: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Impressive qualifications. Try Canada
Re: Help Needed,on My Immigration Plans by laff2016(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
justwise:

With those impressive list of qualifications you need to start looking for job in Nigeria and not seeking to travel abroad because your chances of getting a visa is slim and no stranger will sponsor you.
Thank u for your prompt response.I f I have a better job,i will be the last person to think of traveling abroad,I have tried,but nothing tangible seems to be coming forth,hence my resolution of migrating.But I will be indebted,if u can help.Many Thanks
Re: Help Needed,on My Immigration Plans by laff2016(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
molybdenum0012:
Impressive qualifications. Try Canada
OK,I will
Re: Help Needed,on My Immigration Plans by Nickisindigo(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
try the Canada express entry
Re: Help Needed,on My Immigration Plans by laff2016(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nickisindigo:
try the Canada express entry
God bless u,i will give it a try
Re: Help Needed,on My Immigration Plans by justwise(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
laff2016:
Thank u for your prompt response.I f I have a better job,i will be the last person to think of traveling abroad,I have tried,but nothing tangible seems to be coming forth,hence my resolution of migrating.But I will be indebted,if u can help.Many Thanks

Be patient and keep traveling abroad out of your mind for now, don't give up on your job search, you will get a job because you have list of good qualifications. Canadian work program also involves a lot of money, don't waste the little you have now chasing shadow.

Keep sending those job applications you will surely get a reasonable offer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Nigerian Police Report /criminal Record Report / Ecowas Passport / What Canadian Visa Category Can An Uneducated Single Mother Of 2 Apply For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.