Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro (65216 Views)

SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Perogbangba(f): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
More grace sir!
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by gustav25: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jgr8ola:

Slap ur father there!

NWA mugu
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Lavisha(f): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
ugom123:

hahahahaha... It is neat becus their leaders didnt fail them. UK didnt fail them...

Every protest in Nigeria looks dirty becus the entire country has failed.!

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. It does not have water, the health care system is dead, US even advised her citizens to seek medicals in the US, or Europe, or South Africa grin

Nigeria's education is such in mess that u will be so glad to get a student visa to run away!

Unemployment has eaten deep into the youths and underemployment is such a mess.

The country does not even know how many her citizens are grin grin grin grin

My brother, even u no happy with Nigeria and u will be the happiest soul if granted visa to escape to canada. grin grin
You must be a sage.
Na Canada sure pass.
I can't wait to flyy.
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by ItooWorWor(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

We once did, we separated ourselves from you unitary beggars all our people relocated to the east you unitary beggars united from north to south west to middle belt and fought us for 3 years to be part of you
Lol,
You are going no where as long as nigeria constitution is consern, your great Zik of africa and your might general Aguyi Ironsi made sure of that, and the north did give you biafra but you people refused to go, click this link if you think am lying
https://www.voanews.com/a/igbos-defy-call-leave-northern-nigeria/3918574.html

3 Likes

Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by jimyjames(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Peaceful protesters turn violent when unarmed peaceful protesters are shot and killed too many times and the government sweeps it under the carpet , and police and soldier attacks a lawyers house on a normal day shooting unarmed people burning their properties harassing them for caring flags of their nation , spreading propaganda against them just to turn around and call them terrorist , for defending themselves when those that are men to protect them are the ones killing them

IpobAntidote:
[[s]quote author=jimyjames post=85709658]Afonjas and almajeries will not shout terrorist now o but they will shout terrorist kill them all if Igbos hold peaceful protest for a referendum [/s]

Peaceful agitation is never called terrorism. It's when you have chest beaters calling for armed struggle, bragging about how they can take on the Army, giving speeches where money is raised with the promise of procuring arms to fight the govt, killing and burning police officers like Namdiot coward Cownu and his bunch of brainwashed retarded miscreants did.
That's when you become a terrorist organization like Ipob. Try and dicifer the difference.

1 Share

Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Lavisha(f): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
zionmde:

u are a lady (if ur profile is true) and u are calling ur fellow humans yellow monkey. Just because u don't hold d same view with dem
and one day u will end up with one unlucky man who will probably die of ur wickedness, still one day u will open ur legs and bring out children who will probably be useless in life. (it's not a curse, it's called karma). I can't imagine d kind of woman u will be. Jezebel from d pit of hell

Where were you when the basterrd was calling Pple names?
you didn't read that right?!!
Now you're defending him cos youre Igbo.
What is wrong with you pple sef?
It's okay to call Yourubas Afonja and Hausas Alimajiri but when somebody tag your stupid asses yellow monkeys you cry foul.

See, I don't give a fckkk cos you're just an inconsequential self obsessed weasel hypocritic basterrd.

2 Likes

Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
TemmyT002:

Don't deceive or flatter yourself. It is your people who are many on Nairaland that brings such to the front page.
It's also my people that drags it into tens of pages.
Don't pretend that you don't know that biafran threads are the most violent and controversial on this forum.
Keep deluding yourself to boost your ego.
Your brothers didn't even ask you to defend their obsession, another thread about biafra will hit FP soon go see how your brothers are messing up themselves.
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by IpobAntidote: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:
Peaceful protesters turn violent when unarmed peaceful protesters are shot and killed too many times and the government sweeps it under the carpet , and police and soldier attacks a lawyers house on a normal day shooting unarmed people burning their properties harassing them for caring flags of their nation , spreading propaganda against them just to turn around and call them terrorist , for defending themselves when those that are men to protect them are the ones killing them

Try and get your news from proper news outlets instead of radio Biafuro. My honest advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Averey: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

i pay for my own flight , no big deal.. aint concerned with buhari's family flight history or choice of tagging along
[/s]
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Minjim: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Averey: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

yes according to Ipob department of pig and statistics
[/s]
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by jimyjames(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Lol,
You are going no where as long as nigeria constitution is consern, your great Zik of africa and your might general Aguyi Ironsi made sure of that, and the north did give you biafra but you people refused to go, click this link if you think am lying
https://www.voanews.com/a/igbos-defy-call-leave-northern-nigeria/3918574.html

You are confusing yourself my friend do you know how many times the Nigerian constitution has been changed ? 3 to 4 times the last one happened in 1999 to you unitary beggars should stop talking of zik

Lol you don't even know the meaning of referendum how a nation is born for posting that link
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Averey: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

how is it a waste
[/s]
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Advocate500: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Armaggedon:
Irish nationalists had their best result in decades during last election. Scottish independence party won a comfortable majority robbing UK of the mandate to engage in negotiations to leave EU on behalf of Scotland. brexit fallout will likely trigger calls for Irish reunification. Scotland will also likely win a second independent referendum as the polls in favour of independence keeps increasing. UK will taste the Soviet experience someday.
I tell u ,most times I used to think that the word karma is a mare expression but now I see that is real.
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by jimyjames(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Try and get your news from proper news outlets instead of radio Biafuro. My honest advice.

Lol so I should read news written by the enemies of Biafra cause they are truthful?

Your advice is trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by jimyjames(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by thanknairaland1: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Why is that all these nowadays pastors do saw vision only, but lack the power to stop its happening?
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by tityboi: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by back2sender: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
seunmsg:
How come Joshua did not prophesise the killing of Quaseem Suleimani and the current tension between Iran and USA?

Who doesn’t know that some segment of the Scottish population would increase their demand for an independent Scotland once brexit is sure?
Thank you my bro, some of us that are students of International events n politics know this since 2017. So what is the prophecy here?
We are not indomie generations that TB Joshua can do boju boju
Fake Prophet Fake prophecy
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Chukwurah003: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:
Afonjas and almajeries will not shout terrorist now o but they will shout terrorist kill them all if Igbos hold peaceful protest for a referendum

Common sense is truly not common. Some people will be bitter all their lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Miracleboy2019:
80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Prophecy

Tens of thousands of Scottish independence supporters have marched through Glasgow in the first of a series of protests aimed to increase pressure for another independence referendum.

The move comes in confirmation of the prophetic message Prophet TB Joshua gave for 2020 regarding United Kingdom.

“There will be agitation from a section that wants to leave; that will become an issue,” he said in the prophecy released on December 28th 2019.

The "emergency" march was organised in the wake of last month's general election, which saw the pro-independence SNP win 48 of the 59 seats in Scotland. Organisers estimated that about 80,000 people attended the march.

Scottish voters backed remaining in the UK by 55% to 45% in a referendum in 2014 - but Nicola Sturgeon, the SNP leader and Scotland's first minister, says she wants to hold another vote on independence later this year.

Four of Joshua’s eleven prophecies have already come to fulfilment – with the cleric revealing the US attack of Iran General Qasem Soleimani, the division between Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and the British Royal Family and the passing of Oman’s ruler Sultan Qaboos bin Said Al Said.

VIDEO OF PROPHECY -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6aJLBVG96c&

Many Scottish citizens and politicians have already said they will leave the U.K if Brexit pulsl thru, they have said it as far back as 2015/2016.

Anyone who believes this nonsense is sick.
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by stealmatic(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:
Afonjas and almajeries will not shout terrorist now o but they will shout terrorist kill them all if Igbos hold peaceful protest for a referendum
ode, kilon wi gan,oponu akindanidani
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by ItooWorWor(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

You are confusing yourself my friend do you know how many times the Nigerian constitution has been changed ? 3 to 4 times the last one happened in 1999 to you unitary beggars should stop talking of zik

Lol you don't even know the meaning of referendum how a nation is born for posting that link
I will keep on blaming Zik and Aguyi Ironsi cuz they are the cause of all our problems, your Zik tout awo when he was trying to include referendum in our constitution and your mighty general forced unitary government on us, so your Zik makes sure Awo was sent to prison when he joined forced with the north, he gave north the power and now they are not ready to let go.
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by jimyjames(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
stealmatic:
ode, kilon wi gan,oponu akindanidani

Ehi nzuzu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by TruthinAction: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
Prophesies are specific. The Bible didn't just tell us that a Saviour will be born but it told us which city he was to be born and it will be a virgin birth.

T B didn't mention the specific nation that will experience it. So, I don't regard it as a prophesy. Well, I just feel it's damage control. They are trying to regain his reputation that has been marred.
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Armaggedon: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
WeRblessed:
Do you want progress in Africa? Then say Biafra.

Do you want Africa that would command respect and compete with the west in terms of economy, infrastructure, engendering, protection of human rights, and respect for rules and laws? Then shout Biafra.

Do you want to see a progressive nation that will work with their hands without depending on oil? In fact, say I love Biafra to come NOW!

You can hate it, like it, call it all manner of names, but that's the simple truth.

And you know what, I will not blame you for the way you feel or think , because you can only reason at the level of your understanding. Only those who understand would support the fight for Biafra.

Come Biafra, come the only hope for African, come the land with the most ingenious people God ever created, come the land of rising sun, come, oh come even now in Jesus name, Amen
Amen!

1 Like

Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by jimyjames(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
ItooWorWor:

I will keep on blaming Zik and Aguyi Ironsi cuz they are the cause of all our problems, your Zik tout awo when he was trying to include referendum in our constitution and your mighty general forced unitary government on us, so your Zik makes sure Awo was sent to prison when he joined forced with the north, he gave north the power and now they are not ready to let go.

You are a liar awolowos case that lad to his imprisonment was between him and his fellow Yoruba over the affairs of the western region

1 Share

Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by neutrotoba(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
seunmsg:
How come Joshua did not prophesise the killing of Quaseem Suleimani and the current tension between Iran and USA?

Who doesn’t know that some segment of the Scottish population would increase their demand for an independent Scotland once Brexit is sure?

Alright then, I challenge you to also make an accurate prediction of what is to happen next month based on recent events

If it doesn't come to pass then you'll have to pay me 2 million naira, if it does, I'll pay you
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by akan102: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
gustav25:

I have said what I have to say .... I would love to slap you
You would have slapped yourself before you know it, and you will slap yourself before you know it
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by ItooWorWor(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

You are a liar awolowos case that lad to his imprisonment was between him and his fellow Yoruba over the affairs of the western region
It was not bcuz of that, Awolowo was accused of trying to overthrow the federal government which is not true, but Zik and Balewa wants the power to them selves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.