Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro (65215 Views)

SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by akan102: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
TinyHacker:

you can guess their IQ from their posts.

You choose to believe what you want and the other chooses to believe something else, why are you so pained
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by gustav25: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
akan102:

You would have slapped yourself before you know it, and you will slap yourself before you know it

Okoto meow meow skrrr skrr yarns
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by jimyjames(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
ItooWorWor:

It was not bcuz of that, Awolowo was accused of trying to overthrow the federal government which is not true, but Zik and Balewa wants the power to them selves.

Where were you at that time ?

Its on record awolowos problems started with this man over the affairs of running western region

1 Share

Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by stealmatic(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

Ehi nzuzu
biri
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by vezycash(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
bikerboy1:
Patiently waiting for his prophesy on Buhari and IPOB to come to fulfillment cheesy

Abeg, what did he say?
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by kvngtomi(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Oche211:

Four of Joshua’s eleven prophecies have already come to fulfilment – with the cleric revealing the US attack of Iran General Qasem Soleimani, the division between Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and the British Royal Family and the passing of Oman’s ruler Sultan Qaboos bin Said Al Said.

The US have already labeled Solemani a terrorist, so no new thing if he's killed. The rife between Prince Harry and the royal family have been on since the time he married Markle, so new thing either. So tell your pastor to stop giving us lies.
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by vezycash(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lavisha:

See the protest yourself, isn't it beautiful, colorful, orderly and peaceful?
Now go check biafuro protest.
There you will see yellow monkeys from the gully eroded godforsaken potopoto shouting, crying and stonning policemen.
Igbos are just not fit for referendum.

You'll see things you want to see. What of the protests in Hong Kong? Who attacked first, government or citizens?l
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by richPHAROAH: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
i want to see whee he said it on 28th dec
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Victorex001(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
BIAFRANS should derive motivation and strength from this!
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by globalresource: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
seunmsg:
How come Joshua did not prophesise the killing of Quaseem Suleimani and the current tension between Iran and USA?

Who doesn’t know that some segment of the Scottish population would increase their demand for an independent Scotland once brexit is sure?

He prophesied about it on 28th December, 2019. Check out his prophecies for 2020
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Seyibayo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
seunmsg:
How come Joshua did not prophesise the killing of Quaseem Suleimani and the current tension between Iran and USA?

Who doesn’t know that some segment of the Scottish population would increase their demand for an independent Scotland once brexit is sure?
He did since 2014
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by seunmsg(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
globalresource:

He prophesied about it on 28th December, 2019. Check out his prophecies for 2020

Provide a link.
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by nextstep(m): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
The move comes in confirmation of the prophetic message Prophet TB Joshua gave for 2020 regarding United Kingdom.

“There will be agitation from a section that wants to leave; that will become an issue,” he said in the prophecy released on December 28th 2019.

But which year has Scotland not been agitating for leaving? Was it not 2014 they voted? How about when UK refused the demand for a vote in 2017, 2019? I mean, I could predict the same agitation for 2021, and it will come true.

Please let him prophesy important things for us jare. His sheeple are not paying tithes to hear the obvious.
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by gbefunmi(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:
Afonjas and almajeries will not shout terrorist now o but they will shout terrorist kill them all if Igbos hold peaceful protest for a referendum

Why all these hate towards other tribes by u guys, ehn? Ur type are the main reason people WILL always despise u guys cos the only thing coming out of ur soul is HATRED. If we check it well, u stay in an Afonja land, spend our country's Nigeria....ur Zoo's money yet bad mouth it. May the God that is holding this country together render u PERMANENTLY USELESS to urself and everyone around u.
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by nextstep(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Seyibayo:

He did since 2014

And like most prophets stating the obvious, is eventually right with the passing of time.

I hereby prophesy that Nigeria will have a new president come 2023. Please remember this date.
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Ostrogoth(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:
Afonjas and almajeries will not shout terrorist now o but they will shout terrorist kill them all if Igbos hold peaceful protest for a referendum
On behalf of all 'afonjas', let me categorically say we support eastern secession. We only pity the millions of traders who'll suddenly become foreigners and whose source of wealth will suddenly end. Only Igbo's in the east think we don't support their secession; Nigeria is bad enough already, Igbo secession can't make it worse. Plus, its not as if the Niger delta people are calling themselves biafrans.
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Risingblue008(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
seunmsg:

I be tink say u get sense?why no GI ask ur papa why he Bleep ur mama wet dem take born u,and just see some bunch of idiots dey giv d dullard likes
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by deleo16(m): 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
abeliver:
It's not like I don't believe in Prophecy, but this Pastor Joshua is just saying random things that is likely to happen...

It's just like saying a football club will win today .... meanwhile we have thousands football club,so there's no way you can be wrong
say your own na let's see if it will come to pass shebi e easy ,the same TB Joshua we don dey naija since 28 years with different prophesy you can be google where is your own prophesy
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by LabDNA: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lavisha:

See the protest yourself, isn't it beautiful, colorful, orderly and peaceful?
Now go check biafuro protest.
There you will see yellow monkeys from the gully eroded godforsaken potopoto shouting, crying and stonning policemen.
Igbos are just not fit for referendum.
Demented illiterate buffoon. Cala boca!
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by ItooWorWor(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

Where were you at that time ?

Its on record awolowos problems started with this man over the affairs of running western region
Oga which record
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Sheyzman(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bullshit, even a 10 year old who follows international politics could have predicted that

1 Like

Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by abeliver: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
deleo16:
say your own na let's see if it will come to pass shebi e easy ,the same TB Joshua we don dey naija since 28 years with different prophesy you can be google where is your own prophesy

You want Prophecy....okay,

I prophesy ; A celebrity will get married this year ;
An EPL team will win the Carabao cup ; An African will win a Grammy this year ; Terrorists will strike again in Africa ; someone from Republican will contest the US election

I can go on and on
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by abeliver: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
nextstep:

And like most prophets stating the obvious, is eventually right with the passing of time.

I hereby prophesy that Nigeria will have a new president come 2023. Please remember this date.

I also prophesy that the President's full name must contain at least a vowel letter
cool
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by jimyjames(m): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Oga which record
The one I just showed you
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by TemmyT002(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
Rgade:

It's also my people that drags it into tens of pages.
Don't pretend that you don't know that biafran threads are the most violent and controversial on this forum.
Keep deluding yourself to boost your ego.
Your brothers didn't even ask you to defend their obsession, another thread about biafra will hit FP soon go see how your brothers are messing up themselves.

Na you sabi o
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by zionmde: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lavisha:

Where were you when the basterrd was calling Pple names?
you didn't read that right?!!
Now you're defending him cos youre Igbo.
What is wrong with you pple sef?
It's okay to call Yourubas Afonja and Hausas Alimajiri but when somebody tag your stupid asses yellow monkeys you cry foul.

See, I don't give a fckkk cos you're just an inconsequential self obsessed weasel hypocritic basterrd.
exactly how u will bring kids into d world and fill their brains with rubbish.u are a woman for God's sake, u should be ashamed of urself.people like u don't deserve to be mothers.

Am not defending anybody u just called humans yellow monkeys and u think u have sense. I really pity d person dat will bring out money to pay ur bride price.u are not fit to be called s woman

As for being a bastard, The fact dat someone was born illegitimately doesn't stop d person from conquering his world. Am glad that it's not a woman with an uncouth tongue like u that gave birth to me. u are simply a disaster
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by jimyjames(m): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ostrogoth:

On behalf of all 'afonjas', let me categorically say we support eastern secession. We only pity the millions of traders who'll suddenly become foreigners and whose source of wealth will suddenly end. Only Igbo's in the east think we don't support their secession; Nigeria is bad enough already, Igbo secession can't make it worse. Plus, its not as if the Niger delta people are calling themselves biafrans.

Who is this one

Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Lavisha(f): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
LabDNA:
. Demented illiterate buffoon. Cala boca!
Demented basterrrd illiterate buffoonic Igbo. Cala boca!
Re: 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro by Lavisha(f): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
zionmde:

exactly how u will bring kids into d world and fill their brains with rubbish.u are a woman for God's sake, u should be ashamed of urself.people like u don't deserve to be mothers.

Am not defending anybody u just called humans yellow monkeys and u think u have sense. I really pity d person dat will bring out money to pay ur bride price.u are not fit to be called s woman

As for being a bastard, The fact dat someone was born illegitimately doesn't stop d person from conquering his world. Am glad that it's not a woman with an uncouth tongue like u that gave birth to me. u are simply a disaster
Rubbish man, you think all women are your slaves?
Your brain must be full of rocking horse shittt.
If I press your head, shit will come out.
zionode you're just a dreadfully naive hemorrhoid and a flagitious mattress- soiling malfunctioning basterrd little twerp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.