Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. (5183 Views)

Does A Local Government Chairman Earn More Than A University Vice-chancellor?? / Government Please We Need To Learn Please Students Are Waiting / Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by DarkPheonix: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2020
BarristerAlarig:

All this one Na lie!!

The average Nigerian lie on all forms!! They lie about their age, state of origin, local government of origin, their names etc as long as its suits them.

See this one lying to us as if you are 1yr olds. So your grandad never mentioned to your dad where he was from?? Not even his village??

If we want to lie, let's tell lies that actually make sense.
Even if I want to lie about my state of origin it is now osun I will choose of all the state in Nigeria, what as osun state got to offer me.

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by Jman06(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2020
Lavisha:
Osun, Oyo, stay one place and stop confusing your life.
Why will you father lie to you about Osun?
And how did you get to know you're from OYO?!

See, from Lagos to Ondo, SW will not give you shitt, else you fake it.
I suggest you go to Aba or Onitsha, Igbos no dey verify cos Dem no get extended family.

Just get the form and put 51, iweka road, onitsha, na one time.
This got me LOL
Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by DarkPheonix: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2020
greatbrian:
I feel you need a dignitary from the local govt to back up your claim. I had Same issues when academy told us to bring indigene ship form. HV lived all my life in the north and I even speak more Hausa than Yoruba and on getting to local government, the first mistake I made was speaking Hausa and dressing in my kaftan. The secretary there was like am not from the state and again, my first name is English so it didn't help matters. I tried convincing them and I was asked to speak Ekiti dialect which I can't even comprehend. While there again,
a friend called and I spoke Hausa all thru unknowingly that they were watching me closely. They denied me the local govt attestation until my mum who was close to the king called and he called the local govt chairman and in a jiffy I was giving all I needed. The secretary still stood her stand that am an Hausa man taking their slot for academy. Las las I was giving and I was enjoined to learn my native language and dialect.

Bottom line, find someone in power. Mine was better, a friend of mine who we were to go for the interview together then was not giving at all. He was born and grew in sokoto and we both met in nms. His grand parents can't even say specifically where their family house is in Ekiti they just know they are from moba. He got to the local govt and he was denied the indigeneship las las, someone tried helping and they asked where their family house was, he couldn't even point it out and he can't even speak Yoruba at all. He was complete denied the attestation and he was told to go and collect form sokoto. Though his name was Yoruba etc. Though a general signed his Local govt form but due to absence of indigene cert, he was screened out and that halted his dreams of following his dreams
You actually understand exactly what my problem is... I also want apply for academy and I'm very familiar with their screening procedure a discrepancy in state of my origin on my waec certificate and certificate of origin will result in my disqualification and academy won't accept affidavit in its place.
Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by fatymore(f): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2020
DarkPheonix:

Even if I want to lie about my state of origin it is now osun I will choose of all the state in Nigeria, what as osun state got to offer me.
kai....

Your reply is outright rubbish...

Osun state is bigger than you.. So it has a lot to offer you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by Lavisha(f): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2020
DarkPheonix:

Wether grandma explain it to my dad or not, I now know where I am from I have met dad's extended family and state of origin is not a debate again. all I need to know now is how there won't be any discrepancy in my other documents I obtained before... my surname is Olaniyan. And I know where my mum is from.
Thanks anyway.
The name; Olaniyan is from OYO State.
Just like mine Adenuga; from Ogun State.
Now that you know your state of origin, go to Abiodun Atiba LCDA and claim the shitt.

Godspeed.
Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by DarkPheonix: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2020
fatymore:
kai....

Your reply is outright rubbish...

Osun state is bigger than you.. So it has a lot to offer you..
Like what and what as osun state got to offer me that other state can't offer? my state of birth pays bursary to its student, my mom is from a state that one of her institution offers 50% tuition fee scholarship to her indigens.
Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by DarkPheonix: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2020
Lavisha:

The name; Olaniyan is from OYO State.
Just like mine Adenuga; from Ogun State.
Now that you know your state of origin, go to Abiodun Atiba LCDA and claim the shitt.

Godspeed.
The issue now is not about obtaining the certificate of origin from oyo state, but all my other documents indicate I'm from osun state. well I think the best thing I can do is to swear an affidavit to back it up.
Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by Lavisha(f): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
DarkPheonix:

The issue now is not about obtaining the certificate of origin from oyo state, but all my other documents indicate I'm from osun state. well I think the best thing I can do is to swear an affidavit to back it up.
Yes, go make the oath to back it up.
Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by greatbrian(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
DarkPheonix:

You actually understand exactly what my problem is... I also want apply for academy and I'm very familiar with their screening procedure a discrepancy in state of my origin on my waec certificate and certificate of origin will result in my disqualification and academy won't accept affidavit in its place.

Actually academy accepts affidavit. But pray you don't fall in the wrong hand. My advise is this, leave the indigene firm once u can get a Ltcol above to sign your consent form. This days consent form is used in exchange for local govt whatever. If u can get a Ltcol, it is settled. That means you won't be needing Oyo for anything and it means you are from osun state.

The only masala you will HV is in officer cadre perhaps if you have a Packard appointment and they need to publish your biography. Then you might had issues
Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by greatbrian(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lavisha:

Yes, go make the oath to back it up.

If its NDA, the oath won't count. The local government attestation is perfect exchange
Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by DarkPheonix: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
greatbrian:

Actually academy accepts affidavit. But pray you don't fall in the wrong hand. My advise is this, leave the indigene firm once u can get a Ltcol above to sign your consent form. This days consent form is used in exchange for local govt whatever. If u can get a Ltcol, it is settled. That means you won't be needing Oyo for anything and it means you are from osun state.

The only masala you will HV is in officer cadre perhaps if you have a Packard appointment and they need to publish your biography. Then you might had issues
I am talking about NDA
Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by greatbrian(m): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
DarkPheonix:

I am talking about NDA

Yeah I know.....
Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by greatbrian(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
DarkPheonix:

I am talking about NDA

Yeah I know. Since its for Nda once you scale through Ndaee you will be called for afsb where you might need to submit your credentials. Prior to that, you will print a parent consent form and local government attestation form. The local government attestation form covers the Local govt indigene form you are yearning form. And the local government attestation form form the site is to be signed by your local govt chairman or Any senior officer from you state (that's From the Rank of a Lieutenant Colonel upward). And understand its from your state so not only your local government. All you have to do is look for an officer form osun from the rank of a LTCOL and above to sign the form Nd you can let go of the Oyo osun madness.

But like I said, the only issue you might have is in officer cadre. That means if you get the admission and pass out from Nda. You dnt know what tomorrow holds, you might end up been an appointment holder like the COAS or one GOC or Commandant etc and they may need to publish your biography. That means they will say from Osun. But I doubt osun can disown you then. As per who no like better thing
Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by DarkPheonix: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
greatbrian:

Yeah I know. Since its for Nda once you scale through Ndaee you will be called for afsb where you might need to submit your credentials. Prior to that, you will print a parent consent form and local government attestation form. The local government attestation form covers the Local govt indigene form you are yearning form. And the local government attestation form form the site is to be signed by your local govt chairman or Any senior officer from you state (that's From the Rank of a Lieutenant Colonel upward). And understand its from your state so not only your local government. All you have to do is look for an officer form osun from the rank of a LTCOL and above to sign the form Nd you can let go of the Oyo osun madness.

But like I said, the only issue you might have is in officer cadre. That means if you get the admission and pass out from Nda. You dnt know what tomorrow holds, you might end up been an appointment holder like the COAS or one GOC or Commandant etc and they may need to publish your biography. That means they will say from Osun. But I doubt osun can disown you then. As per who no like better thing
Thanks you've really been of a great help. I am relieved now.
Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by greatbrian(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
DarkPheonix:

Thanks you've really been of a great help. I am relieved now.

You welcome bro, if I will advise you start looking for a senior officer than cab sign the consent form for you
Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by DarkPheonix: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
greatbrian:

You welcome bro, if I will advise you start looking for a senior officer than cab sign the consent form for you
The senior officer I know now is not from my state, but I will try if I can get any from my state
Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by greatbrian(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
DarkPheonix:

The senior officer I know now is not from my state, but I will try if I can get any from my state

Patch with him, he will have coursemates from your state or even juniors he can talk too
Re: I Was Rejected In My Local Government, Please Help Me. by DarkPheonix: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
greatbrian:

Patch with him, he will have coursemates from your state or even juniors he can talk too
Alright sir. thank you very much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) / Ogun Govt To Spend N2 Billion On Textbooks / 15 Insanely Unique Buildings That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.