Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

How Do I Get Her Back??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Her Back??? (2703 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Her Back??? by Froshloaded: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
I'm asking for a friend tho grin
I met her in uni, I was ahead of her with a level, she was so beautiful, so we dated for few months and we were very happy, not until she said she is not doing anymore, and we were not having any issues.. And few weeks before she said she wasn't doing, her sister talked to me on phone and said she wants to see me cos she is in my school too..
To cut the long story short I did not Bleep up In any way.... I really love her, and I want her Back�
Please how can I get her back?
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by NwaAmaikpe: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
shocked

Ask men suffering from premature ejaculation how come they can not tell their sperm not to cum when it is ready to cum even when they are not?

The answer is this;
You simply can't hold back what doesn't want to stay.

Find peace, let her go and move on.
Live is too short for all the fun and kpekus in it,
Don't waste yours because unlike in football, there will be no extra time added.

There are plenty girls out there looking for men like you to lie to them that they love them.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Yohans(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
We know that you are that friend so stop lying

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by MrCork: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Froshloaded:
I met her in uni, I was ahead of her with a level, she was so beautiful, so we dated for few months and we were very happy, not until she said she is not doing anymore, and we were not having any issues.. And few weeks before she said she wasn't doing, her sister talked to me on phone and said she wants to see me cos she is in my school too..
To cut the long story short I did not Bleep up In any way.... I really love her, and I want her Back�

bro don't worry...I can hep u..gimmmmmmme her nomba? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
The answer is this:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by kunleweb: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ask men suffering from premature ejaculation how come they can not tell their sperm not to cum when it is ready to cum even when they are not?

The answer is this;

Don't waste yours because unlike in football, there will be no extra time added.

There are plenty girls out there looking for men like you to lie to them that they love them.

Masterpiece

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Froshloaded: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The answer is this;

Okay man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Froshloaded: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Yohans:
We know that you are that friend so stop lying
Okay
Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Froshloaded: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
MrCork:

bro don't worry...I can hep u..gimmmmmmme her nomba? cheesy

grin ;DNo
Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by ZiriMane(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Do you have Money ? if not go and make Money first.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Ladylite: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
As long as you remain a nice guy, you can't get her. She was simply bored in the relationship.

Get mysterious, act like you don't want her or like she did something bad and move on for a while. She will be hurt and miss you

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by GOFRONT(m): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
"Doing" "Doing" Doing".......

Oga, "Doing nor dey taya you??

Before then, don't worry bro....So far you do the do very well, then just sit calm and watch how Agaracha's law of definite Return take its course....

And when Agaracha's law of definite return takes place, Then you would now be at liberty to Apply Okafor's law of Congodynamics......That's if you want to..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Hidohwuh: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Guy, the guys above have said it all..Find peace and move on. It happened to me too towards the end of last year. I love this girl like mad...but one thing is u can't hold what is gone already. I've moved on and I'm at peace with myself. It is not easy but it is simple it you love yourself. Even if you fight for her, she will still leave you one day.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by luminouz(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
You can't! She dumped ur black ass. Why would you wanna go back?

Move on and stop all these death throes horse neighing.

There are other girls na!!!! undecided

These NL males just taya person.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by luminouz(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ladylite:
As long as you remain a nice guy, you can't get her. She was simply bored in the relationship.

Get mysterious, act like you don't want her or like she did something bad and move on for a while. She will be hurt and miss you

Works in some cases.

In majority of others, she saw someone else she liked better. Shiit happens and there is nothing you can do about it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Froshloaded: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
ZiriMane:
Do you have Money ? if not go and make Money first.
He is okay
Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by tillaman(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The answer is this;

that’s wisdom!!! Very deep

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Jodha(f): 12:40am On Jan 12, 2020
Some of the questions y'all ask here is shocking....when yhu obviously said yhu did nothing wrong what advice do yhu want again..

Are we in her head?..yhu didn't even lead us on any possible problem...

Yhu better move on... she's not into yhu

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Froshloaded: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2020
Jodha:
Some of the questions y'all ask here is shocking....when yhu obviously said yhu did nothing wrong what advice do yhu want again..

Are we in her head?..yhu didn't even lead us on any possible problem...

Yhu better move on... she's not into yhu
grin Okay
Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by PatriotTemidayo: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2020
You can't get her back.......... If she walked off your relationship without fight or any misunderstanding, but just like that, the most probable reason would be that she doesn't love you anymore. That's a bitter truth.

A girl will only leave a man she loves if he took her for granted too many times or walked away, even in such situation, she'll still try.

And lastly, girls hardly, very hardly return to people they don't love, they rather remain single...........

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Froshloaded: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
PatriotTemidayo:
You can't get her back.......... If she walked off your relationship without fight or any misunderstanding, but just like that, the most probable reason would be that she doesn't love you anymore. That's a bitter truth.

A girl will only leave a man she loves if he took her for granted too many times or walked away, even in such situation, she'll still try.

And lastly, girls hardly, very hardly return to people they don't love, they rather remain single...........

Okay
Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Froshloaded: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jewessgratitude
Oya what do you think??
Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Froshloaded:
Jewessgratitude
Oya what do you think??

Ok. Let me check it out.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Froshloaded:
then win her back brother by making her see you as her only hope in life. Give her peace of mind. it is priceless.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Froshloaded: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
usoroh4luv:

.then win her back brother by making her see you as her only hope in life. Give her peace of mind. it is priceless.
Okay man
Waiting on you Jewessgratitude
Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
".. And few weeks before she said she wasn't doing, her sister talked to me on phone and said she wants to see me cos she is in my school too.."

@the extracted.. What happened here cos you didn't give detailed explanation about what happened here. See if you can as that is what will inform my response or contribution.

Did you go and see the sister?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Froshloaded: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
.. And few weeks before she said she wasn't doing, her sister talked to me on phone and said she wants to see me cos she is in my school too..

@the extracted.. What happened here cos you didn't give detailed explanation about what happened here. See if you can as that is what will inform my response or contribution.

Did you go and see the sister?

No he didnt see her sister
Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

No he didnt see her sister

Maybe she saw a better and more interesting guy.

Look, truth is you can't get her back!

Girls especially at that level are still trying to discover themselves. So they keep testing the waters. You know, there's always this feeling of. "Why am I dulling myself with this guy" there's is this feeling of this other guy out there that could be better and God help you if you're the boring type. Talking from experience when I was a student about that same age. So if some other guy more interesting comes their way, omor, you're Oyo o.

Can you get her back?
No.
Dont stress. If she's truly yours, shell come back otherwise let her go cos your mind will not even be at peace again as she may call it off again.

My honest opinion.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by frozen70(f): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

You have not said anything

Why did you let her go despite she wanted to go then and out of the blues you need her back

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by lilbarracuda(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
make lotta money she will come back herself

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Explain further. More info please

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her Back??? by Froshloaded: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin grin
Blu03:
Explain further. More info please
They have been dating for some time now, and out of nowhere, she just said she is not interested anymore. And he tried begging her, but she remain adamant.. Funny thing is they were not having any issues before ...
She was now like, my nigga should not think she is dating someone else, that she is not feeling it..

Blu03

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Husbands Are Dying Faster / Man Lambasts Ilorin Girls Says The Type Of Man They Like / My NYSC Sex Service: The Juliet Ministration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.