Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday (2650 Views)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Hugomexis(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
This my guy did something for me in my second year in uni that's still evergreen in my memory.

I was sick then with no money to buy drugs.He was my room mate in the hostel.Seeing how frail I was,he gave me the last money in his account to buy drugs and food.

He must have probably forgotten about this but I've not.His birthday is next week and I will support him with 150k.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Muyiwaipere(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
This is what we are saying

Tell me why I won’t spend on this kinda lady

3 Likes

Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Always bragging mtcheww

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Anigreat: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
shocked

Good gesture

Nice one

You can also help me too, who knows i may surprise you tomorrow. Can i drop my bank details? grin i am damn serious bro.

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by ForestHill: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Don't give cash; post the funds to his account
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
Always bragging mtcheww
nor go commit suicide o this girl.

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
use style ask him what he wants or wish for as birthday gift..make una just laugh.Leif the 150k fit buy am,surprise him...if not, give am the cash wrap in a small cake!

make him cut am open for your front ooo....him fit no reason the cake n another babe go cut n see the money oo

cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by wumi2017(f): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
Always bragging mtcheww

I wonder o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by phorget(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hugomexis:
This my guy did something for me in my second year in uni that's still evergreen in my memory.

I was sick then with no money to buy drugs.He was my room mate in the hostel.Seeing how frail I was,he gave me the last money in his account to buy drugs and food.

He must have probably forgotten about this but I've not.His birthday is next week and I will support him with 150k.

Contact me to help organize a surprise for your friend. We will bake him a money cake and you are going to love it.
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by GerraMeh74(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Carchoice:
nor go commit suicide o this girl.
Lol advice her oh. Zzor no go dey do pass yourself for another person mata oh grin
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Lucrativress(f): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hugomexis:

So why announce it?
Your left hand should not know what your right...
This time the whole World knows sad

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Bennysam: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
wumi2017:

I wonder o
When will you people start supporting your gender?
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Bennysam: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lucrativress:

So why announce it?
Go and help your fellow gender come and say it here we will be happy for you
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Lucrativress(f): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bennysam:

Go and help your fellow gender come and say it here we will be happy for you
Na I'm not like that...
It's not worth it if I publicise it
I only take a look at myself and do what I'd like to be done to myself to other's

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by GuyWise101(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ihe nwoke nyere nwoke ibe ya bu leekwa jidere mu,mu yoba gi nyetu mu, mjide mga akwuchi gi.

That's a bro code, spend on your follow man not girlfriend. cool
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Bennysam: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lucrativress:

Na I'm not like that...
It's not worth it if I publicise it
I only take a look at myself and do what I'd like to be done to myself to other's
Everybody can't be you, just read and pass because mentality differs
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Lucrativress(f): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bennysam:

Everybody can't be you, just read and pass because mentality differs
Your writeup had a full stop tone at the back,not like you were seeking for gift idea's
So I kept wandering why you had to bring it up here,more like for public validation and gratification...
I mean no harm,I'm just saying.....
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
am sure the op meant 15k, and it was a typo grin
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by merieam16(f): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
This is what we are saying

Tell me why I won’t spend on this kinda lady
His roommate is nt a lady naw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by GuyWise101(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
perkyB:
am sure the op meant 15k, and it was a typo grin

Big guys are out there, I can gift you 350k.
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by averageguy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
GuyWise101:

Lol this is like me saying I can be president.

Maybe theoretically you can, but you won't. So, why announce it?
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by gfon(m): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
But why ladies come dey maxturbate ontop this matter na??If una wan straff Hugo,you can always slide into his dm.Baba sef na stallion.
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Neimar: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
The ladies want the money

Them dn dy PM am
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Bennysam: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lucrativress:

Your writeup had a full stop tone at the back,not like you were seeking for gift idea's
So I kept wanderings why you had to bring it up here,more like for public gratification...
I mean no harm,I'm just saying.....
You lack understanding and you don't comprehend well that's why
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
GuyWise101:
don't gift her bro.
it's better to get swimming lessons with the funds than to gift her
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Lucrativress(f): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Bennysam:

You lack understanding and you don't comprehend well that's why
Okay Sir
Thank you very much Sir wink
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Drsnives(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2021
Zzor:
Always bragging mtcheww

You again??

Spits

Nawaooooo
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:

Wow reading this gives me goosebumps. God bless you bros. It is good to be kind to people because nobody know tomorrow. I am happy for you update us next week with pix or video. Take care
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2021
Lucrativress:

So why announce it?

Hmmm you are right but as long as people he announced it to do not know him or the birthday guy next week i do not see anything wrong here
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2021
Zzor:
Always bragging mtcheww
Stfu bitch
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2021
gfon:
But why ladies come dey maxturbate ontop this matter na??If una wan straff Hugo,you can always slide into his dm.Baba sef na stallion.

Stallion grin grin grin
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Lucrativress(f): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Hmmm you are right but as long as people he announced it to do not know him or the birthday guy next week i do not see anything wrong here
I've rested my case on this matter
I don't want trouble
Lemme mind my business kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] / Men, Can You Swallow Your Sperm? / Help, My Fiancé Cooks Her Best Meal When We Are Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.