Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) (115829 Views)

Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2020
A couple of years ago, I was feeling so depressive but I had to tell people about it. Friends, family, elders, pastors. They kind words helped a lot. Today I'm still living.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by NaijaHeadlines: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2020
Hmm..
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by anukulapo: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

That'll be to stay alive facing whatever challenges ahead
Na the Akure local girl I dey refer to
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2020
sometimes, you need to change your environment to understand life better
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2020
crestdevelopers:
It more or less symbolizes the level of conviction and determination she has come to have with the decision she was about to take at the time... my thoughts tho

what does it feel like to be alive.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
onojaford:
It is dangerous for any man to think that life is worth living in the first place. Naively optimistic people will always be shocked and go ahead to kill themselves. Know early that life is bad gan. Better not to be born.
There is nothing good in this world, and any man who looks forward to good is either disillusioned, is a child, or has no experience. Our entire existence is vanity. Even the one who takes his life and the one who lives has lost nothing.
On our birth, we have only been "condemned to life."

To better cope and live-on for the sake of the prosperity of the vain-world and those who may come to depend on us(which are all vanity), we have to shatter all hopes and imaginations of a good and a flowery existence. If we don't adopt pessimism, which is what the world is in reality, then when reality sets in, we may tend towards escapism (suicide, self-harm, drugging...)

Life is worthless, and all that we do, we do just to pass time. There are no losses and no rewards. Only punishments.

P.S: It is obvious that the young girl, if she actually completed suicide, once had high hopes. I can tell by reading her physiognomies. She had only been confronted by REALITY which she found too difficult to take; hence, she must escape. She has done well.

what does it feel like to be alive?
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by NawtyC001(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sucide is real oo!Don't call them weakling or stupid. To you that what they are,but have you considered how one would have think before taking his/her life. Actually the person knows sniper kills,but still take it to die.may your depression never reach that aspect oo.
say Amen!
Abakaliki adage says"what a man thought before taking his life,wasn't thought within a day"
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
anukulapo:

Na the Akure local girl I dey refer to
To house the dicck?
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by mysteryman2014: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

See her suicide note... Meanwhile one Nairaland Akure local girl decided to house a stranger for one week alone in her house just because of free sexx

Wont u stop. The issue was already resolved.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by anukulapo: 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

To house the dicck?
yes
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by SamUnbeatable(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:
i dont believe it as well.someone who is serving and has much to live for will just take sniper and drink it.such a pity our investigative system in the country is very poor.if naija was a country that works first of all they they check her system if that sniper content was really consumed then if consumed they will check if it was forcibly given to her..maybe check for bruises and abrasions.
am not doubting ur doubt but take a look at the note, she gladly and confidently SIGNED OUT of life ....her singnature should be compared with her bank statement......u can't tell me she is forced to sign the suicidal note she wrote.....
she left becos she can't handle the secret pressure and attacks....RIP princess

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
anukulapo:
yes
I don't think so. Still looking for her... Though who knows...
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by SamUnbeatable(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
JoanHicks:
She was murdered

Sorry for her family Nigeria doesn't have enough eauipment to investigate deeper
boss... forensic investigation should be done on the note she left..... the handwriting, the signature, and the written name format, and it will shock u she signed out herself ....
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by godliman: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Dating -relationship -premarital sex- jiltings break ups-exes-suicides. If you know you know
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by SamUnbeatable(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Judolisco:
So sad.... I thought this sniper stuff was banned Okun iye cry cry cry
banned for where?
all dis aboki around my vecinity has Dem in bulk, dey even have the pirated ones day can kill in 20seconds asap

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by SamUnbeatable(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Judolisco:
So sad.... I thought this sniper stuff was banned Okun iye cry cry cry
banned for where?
all dis aboki around my vecinity hav Dem in bulk, dey even have the pirated ones dat can kill in 20seconds asap

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by CsRockefeller(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:
i dont believe it as well.someone who is serving and has much to live for will just take sniper and drink it.such a pity our investigative system in the country is very poor.if naija was a country that works first of all they they check her system if that sniper content was really consumed then if consumed they will check if it was forcibly given to her..maybe check for bruises and abrasions.

Bros, long time. It's been a while. You won't remember me with this monicker, I used to follow you and thornapple like rats when I newly joined Nairaland.

Recently, I haven't seen her around so I thought to ask you since both of you were so close. Later on, I decided to check on her myself and I was surprised to what I saw embarassed

Please, how did it happen? She was a sweet and friendly lady to the core, who did this to this good lady?

I'm heart broken. embarassed
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Bros, long time. It's been a while. You won't remember me with this monicker, I used to follow you and thornapple like rats when I newly joined Nairaland.

Recently, I haven't seen her around so I thought to ask you since both of you were so close. Later on, I decided to check on her myself and I was surprised to what I saw embarassed

Please, how did it happen? She was a sweet and friendly lady to the core, who did this to this good lady?

I'm heart broken. embarassed
Was she a Nairalander?
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Princelyon247(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Suicide is d last thing a human being should think of no matter what
The most reason u shouldn't commit is cos it's a murder offense which is sin
There is a hope for a living dog to a dead lion
Better be wise We shall all die one day so no rush am
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by CsRockefeller(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Was she a Nairalander?

Yes, she was.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Yes, she was.
Moniker? Thornapple?

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Tocheagle(m): 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Thornapple Rest in peace
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by akdjr(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Now that she had left this stressful, amazing, crazy, wonderful, mystery world, let me use this opportunity to share one of the most inspiring quote from Bob Marley lyrics "Get up stand up" he say and I quote.

"But if you know what life is worth You would look for yours on earth".
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Duru009(m): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
That guy on that picture is the first suspect because 98% of ladies suicides are caused by their partner in the relationship......

So watch it ?
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by ultimatekint(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Aiye le oooo
Ibosi oooo,
Nibo lanlo eniyan?
O su mi yeeeee!
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Roozzaay(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Even though depression is real and very dangerous, this doesn't look like a suicide undecided
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
SamUnbeatable:
banned for where?
all dis aboki around my vecinity has Dem in bulk, dey even have the pirated ones day can kill in 20seconds asap
Pirated poison? Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Offpoint: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
eleojo23:
OP, which place is Igbo-eze South in Akwa Ibom state?

Igbo-eze south is in Enugu state biko.
I thought I'm the only one seeing that...
Wetin Igbo-Eze fine go Akwa Ibom state?
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nmezor(f): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Really sad rest in peace Bolu
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Roycemadeit(m): 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
ruffDiamond:
this jungle called a country is the real definition of HELL ON EARTH,that girl will make HEAVEN (if actually there is such a place cos I don't believe the crap anyway) most Nigerian are extremely wicked and derive joy in seeing other go through all kinds of stress and suffering it's all survival of the fittest now
That's how life is become... Survival of the fittest...
And there's more than enough to go round... More than enough of everything to make everyone comfortable but selfishness and greed... Well, I no still believe Hell
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Seandisputed(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Thatdopekelly:

Gosh! Your wisdom just blow my mind
Baba people go through a lot i swear down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes / DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.