Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) (116322 Views)

Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Wickedtruths: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Two bottles of Sniper. Her intestines would have swollen to a point that they would be coming out of her mouth.

7 Likes

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Toks2008(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
SES syndrome
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by aminusodiq(m): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
If dis is actually suicide and not murder, i think she lead a very lonely life, hence sees notin to live for! Nd posiblities of getin a good job not so feasible? She acknowledged her imidiate families, no friends nor boyfrnds!!! Somtimes av ing families and friends around gives one alo lt of reasons to live!!! embarassed may her soul rest in perfect peace cry

7 Likes

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Am just not happy with this....

Thinking another thing else.

Not suicide o... ...aiye mi o ni baje o.

grin grin grin

But not happy with her decision cry cry cry

RIP under duress!
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
wetin day my mind no pure
make i no talk sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by donprinyo(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
O lord, let no girl put me in dis kinda embarrassing state. Every suicide infested girl away from my life. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HE NEVER DOES THAT. THE STATS PROVE IT.
If you don't seek Him, you are essentially pushing Him away. If you don't acknowledge Him, you won't feel Him. The fact that you haven't felt Him doesn't mean others haven't. Stop saying what you know nothing about.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by tuskers: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
I strongly believe she was murdered, Much investigation should be done to unraveled the culprit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Cutehector(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
They will start arresting innocent exes and boyfriends... Thats the more reason why I hate dating emotionally unstable people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Babara1994(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Where is the picture of the dead? I don't believe thiz. Someone just decided to use her pix for traffic.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by OLULAW: 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
What a loss? She completely lost the plot - after perseveringly undertaking her university degree, she ended it just like that. On the other hand, I hope this is thoroughly investigated just in case someone killed her.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
depression is real rip to her

she even sign ontop

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Igbo-eze in Akwa ibom!!!
Junk blogging angry

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
lefulefu:
i dont believe it as well.someone who is serving and has much to live for will just take sniper and drink it.such a pity our investigative system in the country is very poor.if naija was a country that works first of all they they check her system if that sniper content was really consumed then if consumed they will check if it was forcibly given to her..maybe check for bruises and abrasions.

It doesn't matter whether she is serving or a boss at a top company. We are only viewing her from the outside, we don't know what she was going through. The funny thing about this life is that those seem happiest are the saddest, those we think that have everything working for them have greatest worries.

Some people by the way they carry themselves outside, smilling, talking to people, looking so happy during the day, one will never imagine they cry alone while at the corner of their room late in the night. We will be so surprise if we now later hear that such a person do the unthinkable, committing suicide!

4 Likes

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
are u sure that's her handwriting?
they should check her notes and compare if the handwriting rhymes and if she is the one that actually killed herself they should leave her corpse on the streets and allow it to be eaten by vultures.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by fabolouz1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
No local government area in akwa ibom state bears such name.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by 5chrisade: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
eleojo23:
OP, which place is Igbo-eze South in Akwa Ibom state?

Igbo-eze south is in Enugu state biko.

Op, Igbo eze south is in Enugu state, not akwa ibom as u stated. I stand to be corrected.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chai...such a pretty damsel is gone. She must have been jilted by her lover or perhaps someone was threatening to leak her nude. Someone can't just wake up to commit suicide.

Horrible blogger, Igboeze south is in Enugu state, not Akwa ibom as you stated

2 Likes

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
PTO means please turn over.
they should turn over the other page of the letter let's see the complete write up

TheGiftedOne:
The note said P.T.O so what's written in the reverse side of the note?
exactly

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by womenareapes: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Smartchoiice:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/photos-corps-member-commits-suicide-in-kogi/amp/
at least the family will got 1million naira undecided

Is a win win situation

Sniper company should open a suicide office headquarter in some part of Nigeria.
With this our economy will move smoothly by terminating unwanted people in the society

2 Likes

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by DerickCO(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
The Bible clearly forbids killing of oneself cry.
Life is really worth living undecided
RIP
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by ruffDiamond: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
oh no kilotun de na eh?

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Maverickking1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
lefulefu:
i dont believe it as well.someone who is serving and has much to live for will just take sniper and drink it.such a pity our investigative system in the country is very poor.if naija was a country that works first of all they they check her system if that sniper content was really consumed then if consumed they will check if it was forcibly given to her..maybe check for bruises and abrasions.

Honestly I think it's suicide. It's not in every case there's a foul play. Sometimes depressed people see life as something that's not worth living and decide to take their own lives. it's not an uncommon event.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
The note said P.T.O so what's written in the reverse side of the note?

Meanwhile Igbo-Eze south L.G.A is in Enugu state not Akwa-Ibom state. Tenkiu.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by ostechno(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
lefulefu:
are u sure its suicide or someone made it to look like one?
by the way why hasnt the nigerian govt restricted the sale of sniper to the populace
If government should restrict the sales of sniper, then they should also restrict the sales of every other chamicals and drugs.
All this things are used for important thing, they can also be used for bad.
Even if spinners get banned, there are literary other chemicals

2 Likes

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Igbo-eze in Akwa ibom!!!
Junk blogging angry
na so IPOB dey start before u know it them don claim Akwa Ibom as part of igbo land..
I'm sure immhotep and lzaa must be those reporters

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pr0cter:
I want our legislator to out this below into our Constitution.

Before an individual should contemplate committing suicide, he or she should have kept money for his or her burial/undertaking services.

Don't just commit suicide and give your family unnecessary or unplanned expenses and grieve.

so if someone breaks this law, how is he/she going to be punished? Seizing the corpse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by SweetyMarvel00(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Just look her suicide note, she said she loves her family. Is that not worth living for? I suspect that some people orchestrated this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Lexusgs430: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
She did not only drink one, for added punch.... It had to be 2......

People need to handle their emotions better, the end of a relationship, is never the end of your life.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Temptee101(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
shocked

"She was a Batch 'C' corp member serving in Ibagwa-aka in Igbo-Eze South local government of Akwa Ibom state"

Which Akwa Ibom? When was Igbo-Eze South LG in Enugu state moved to Akwa Ibom

When you thought you have read it all.

Spits

A thorough investigation should be carried out, well, I trust my beloved country to do just the opposite

RIP sha
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by omoadeleye(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Imagine, this one drank two bottles of sniper, so one bottle is not enough to complete the job. She was really hydrated

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by ATTemi: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
embarassed

She no get any reason 2 even think suicide. What if she was murdered?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / Man Parked His Car In Bank Premises In Edo, When He Came Out, He Saw This / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.